India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

Study Sessions B/w Sajan:D

XDevilsDesireX IF-Rockerz
XDevilsDesireX
XDevilsDesireX

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 8:06am | IP Logged

You know guys,previous week I was really busy Ouch and I spended most of the time with my fellas, none other than "books" Embarrassed.Though I really like reading but giving them extra time had a Reason behind it and that reason was "exams" Ouch .Surely most of us hate this word Ouch LOLBut as soon as the period of exams arrives,I,m reminded of one of the Cutest moments of Sajan EmbarrassedWhen Miss Chashmish helped Sammy boy Cool during the exams when he took the blame of cheating OuchJust for her Embarrassedso that she can be saved Embarrassed.

I felt so bad at that time Ouch but if he would have studied and listened to his Chashmish then this day might have never come UnhappyBut...But my sadness soon took the route of happiness Big smilewhen
My angel saved him Day Dreaming Day Dreaming from the Devil Princi... Evil Smile Ouchand Then she assured him that she would definitely help him in passing the exams Embarrassed Day Dreaming Dancing
and so here starts the Journey of "Chashmish Helping Samrat In Exams" Wink Day Dreaming
Okay so let,s move to the First session Geek LOL
Seeing her soo much indulge in studies just for him,managed to bought a Smile on his face Embarrassed He knew that he had stll kept the truth away from her Ouch but still she was helping him Embarrassed 
Awww Embarrassed Day Dreaming He,s so sweet BlushingHe made a coffeee for her but I remebered Gunjan saying that"Ek ghantay main teesri coffe" Shocked LOLBut according to Guru Samrat "Coffee say concentration Barhta hai"Approve Wink and surprisingly this time, I used his technique while learning for my paper Embarrassed LOL.
'
Here he cooly challenged her that "what if he finishes 3 Chap in 1 hour?" Cool Cool Winkso she innocently answered that we will get more time for Revision Big smile Embarrassed 
But then,showing an expression of being a "BORED"Sleepy Sleepy,he told her that it was a Bad idea Dead "dinner Date pe Revision Too Boooooring Chashmish "Wink Blushing
Shocked Shocked Gunjan,Gettting utterly shocked Shocked asks in an Innocent way Embarrassed"Date Question Dinner  Question Blushing Blushing"To which He cleared her confusion that if they finshed 3 chaps in 1 hr then surely he will be taking her out on a Date Wink Embarrassed .Gunjan Smiled at his naughtiness LOL Embarrassed and told him to Be "serious" Ermm LOL
But going close to her Embarrassed,He whispered that "Par main bohat serious hoon Gunjan"Embarrassed Day Dreaming Day DreamingAnd Did I mention that He looks adorable in that Pink Ermm Blushing and She looks like an Angel in white Day Dreaming Day Dreaming
Aww I just Loveee this Eye Lock Blushing HeartBut then she corrected him by saying that she was talking about Books Embarrassed.
Guys Remeber this Mug Day Dreaming.It was his Fav mug Embarrassedand his first gift to her as a friend Embarrassed.He also mentioned that he never gifted people gifts generallyy Embarrassed but she had won this because proving her as his Best-Friend Day Dreaming Day Dreamingand She can also remeber him by looking at it Wink Embarrassed

Soon after this,he recieved the call from his Father who was living in Paris and he was not at all happy after talking with him  Unhappy as his father didn,t gave a proper attention to him in his childhoodOuch
This was the first time he shared his True feelings with her abt his parents Disapprove that how much he misses them Ouchand when she asks him that you are worrying abt them right? Embarrassedand he replied that Yes he is worried abt them Unhappy BUT (and with this BUT the Serious LOL convo changed into a naughty one once again Wink)"Filhaal apni Dinner date ki" Wink ROFLI was a bit shocked with the sudden change in his behaviour Shocked Shocked but Recovered soon LOL

Gunjan asked him very confusingly that when Did she agreed going on this Date Confused but he returned by saying that "Na bhi to nahi kaha" Wink EmbarrassedAnd to convince her,He added in a very naughty manner that"ab jaldi karo warna tumhay raat bhar yahin rukhna parega" Embarrassed BlushingTo which Gunjan stared him in Shock Shocked Shocked ROFL

In order to stop him she told him that she would GO Shocked Embarrassed Dancingand hearing this ,he quickly stood from his place with a Big KYAAA?? Shocked and then"To tum chalogi" Big smile but she Continued with"Exams kay baad Smile Ouchagar tumnay saaray papers achay say solve kiye to Big smile"
His heart took a flight and he said,While fainting LOL"To main khushi say Behosh hojaaon ga" Day Dreaming Day Dreaming
and acted that he is going to fall Shocked but Gunjan caught him from the collar Embarrassedand Again a Magical Eye lock Day Dreaming Blushing
Followed By a Blush Blushing Blushingdue to the intensity of his eyes Day Dreaming Embarrassed

And with this Blush Embarrassedour topic comes to an End Big smile.Do share your Views guys Hug Hug
Love

Ash Embarrassed

Edited by -BlueFairy- - 27 December 2010 at 8:17am

The following 37 member(s) liked the above post:

love-MoNayamohit_rockstar_Janki_moon.river358674c00l_girlammykhanitzMYattitude_Arushi_Shonadeepa1gunjan7saniya.xSIZZZLERHealMeForeverSwaNia_2sowmya.-SanzAngel-Meera1101moodie.foodieleeseunggilove-desiresoul-GulaabiAakhein.Malikasamratrocks.MohitzPari.Dilbole_ShiOmRu-Priti11-..-Ayesshhaa-..CandYlicious_SNo_Comments-CreativeSoul-XSilentWishesX.VanishingDream.ayesha...-Jia-..jyothi-aashizin

XSilentWishesX IF-Sizzlerz
XSilentWishesX
XSilentWishesX

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 8:11am | IP Logged
res
Me first Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

XDevilsDesireX

XDevilsDesireX
XDevilsDesireX

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Updated Guys  Big smile
.VanishingDream IF-Sizzlerz
.VanishingDream
.VanishingDream

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 8:25am | IP Logged
wow resBig smile
DancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingLOL
XDevilsDesireX
XDevilsDesireX

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepti_mohit

wow resBig smile
DancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingLOL
DeepsHug for god sake Stop the Dance  ROFLthen your Mom will be cursing Monaya seeing your broken Leg Ouch 

.VanishingDream

.VanishingDream
.VanishingDream

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -BlueFairy-

wow resBig smile
LOL
DeepsHug for god sake Stop the Dance  ROFLthen your Mom will be cursing Monaya seeing your broken Leg Ouch 
hi ashHug...........ROFL..k baba ill change my emoticon to SillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillyok nowWink

XDevilsDesireX

XDevilsDesireX
XDevilsDesireX

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 8:31am | IP Logged

wow resBig smile
LOL
hi ashHug...........ROFL..k baba ill change my emoticon to SillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillyok nowWink
No ROFL okay I,ve an idea why don,t you use this one Day Dreaming
.VanishingDream
.VanishingDream

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 8:33am | IP Logged

wow resBig smile
LOL
hi ashHug...........ROFL..k baba ill change my emoticon to Sillyok nowWink
No ROFL okay I,ve an idea why don,t you use this one Day Dreaming
ok ill do that for uDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingWink

XDevilsDesireX

Go to top