Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devil's Den#Maan bna Daai MAA'n (Page 76)

Lip-a-Licious IF-Rockerz

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 5:31pm | IP Logged
I am leaving now, tc all, bye...........

Cute_Ash IF-Stunnerz
Cute_Ash
Cute_Ash

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 7:46pm | IP Logged

Hey and Bye AllHug

Jus came bak from the party and I am tired huh anyway jus peeping in to share sum sigs I made this morning
Feel free to use

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

veil_of_rosesGeekgod

bDgT IF-Dazzler
bDgT
bDgT

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
Good morning devils and anti-devilians!!

What's cooking at this time of the hour?

Ashu: Nice Siggies :))))))))))))))))))

Edited by bDgT - 24 December 2010 at 7:48pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Geekgod

Cute_Ash IF-Stunnerz
Cute_Ash
Cute_Ash

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
@Bri ish Gud nyt for me lol 3 am and jsu returned from a party so gonna go hit the bedd ByeeeHug

Geekgod

bDgT IF-Dazzler
bDgT
bDgT

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
Good night jaaaaaaaaaaaaaan...........sleep well.............and may Santa leave ur presents under the X'Mas tree tonight Hug
Cute_Ash IF-Stunnerz
Cute_Ash
Cute_Ash

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
@Brii Thankuu and Hoepfully I will get my pressies hehe Phinall ByeeHug

Geekgod

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
Jyo, I'm copy pasting what you said in Dadi's defence here and my responses are given below it:

Now here issues can b raised about when Dadi knew about Geet's pregnancy ,why didn't she gave it any importance till now especially when she knows that Geet is carrying the heir of their family onlyErmm;Well somewhere if Dadi had poured all love for Geet only because of the baby,we viewers would hv called her selfish thenLOLEmbarrassed;

I would not agree with this statement at all.  When did she give importance to Geet because she was carrying the heir.  Dadi was fond of Geet in the beginning because she felt she was the only one who could return Maan to his old self.  She was upset and angry with her during the engagement fiasco because she felt Geet hurt Maan. Fine acceptable.  After the truth about Dev came out, we can presume she knew about the pregnancy. We did not see her give any special attention to Geet after that.  The MU happened soon after. Should she not have been shown to tell Maan he has to be patient with Geet given her condition? We did not see it and I am not prepared to believe anything I have not seen. Yes, she invited Geet over to the Diwali party as she did all the employee.   She had an ulterior motive in giving Geet special treatment, for she wanted her to get Maan out of the depression.  Not a word she uttered asking her if she and the baby were alright.  How did she manage during the period she was away. She very well knew Geet had no family and no place to go. Did she bother to find out all this? No. So she had no interest in Geet or her baby except that she wanted her grandson back in one piece, which she knew only Geet was capable of. Yes, she made her take the arti. That does not prove she cared too much either for the baby or its mother.

Now that she is pouring love for Geet not because of the baby but because she is going to b the daughter-in-law of Khurana family,we r still hving problems with itConfusedLOL;So in short more than Dadi,I feel we viewers r too confused about our own assumptions sometimesROFL;Yes we can argue that when Maaneet had a fight and were separated,why Dadi din't react much if she knew that Geet is pregnent with Dev's child...my reason here is simple..Dadi very well knew that the unborn baby of my family is safe since my stalker pota will make sure he becomes Geet's saaya 24/7..so I don't need to worryROFLROFLROFL..

Again I dont agree with you here.  We are not making any assumptions. We are going by what we were shown. She knew stalker Maan was locked up in the house for one whole week brooding and mourning right after the MU.  What did she do then? Did she even attempt to find Geet?  Was she even shown to think, "Where is this poor girl?  In her pregnant state what problems would she be facing all alone in this world?"

and thats what MSK did by buying Indian paints for GeetWinkLOL..So why Dadi need to show any concern for the baby when her pota itself was creating records in stalking and protecting both Gith and the baby KhuranaBig smileTongue...

Dadi did not even know that Geet worked for IP till she heard her voice over the phone.  It is only then she came to know why Maan bought IP. So as far as Dadi was concerned up to that point she did not even know that Maan was stalking Geet.  We all know how well he took care of Geet during her IP days.  So not only was her ignorance of Geet's whereabouts and her disinterest in not knowing about it unpardonable, she did not ensure Geet was safe from Maan at a time when Maan was at his worst and Geet, at her most vulnerable. Does she not know her grandson well enough to know how he would act when he is angry? Should she not have kept a closer watch on both of them to ensure that his anger is not vented on Geet? She did not do that.  I tell you I so despise this woman. No amount of Dadi redemption now will work for me. To me she failed in her duty as the elder in the house. Opportunist she will be forever

Edited by Opti - 24 December 2010 at 8:20pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Anvi2009veil_of_rosesGeekgodMishtyShona

Go to top