Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devil's Den#Maan bna Daai MAA'n (Page 73)

Cute_Ash IF-Stunnerz
Cute_Ash
Cute_Ash

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
I watched the scene so many timess I ended up makin a Vm on tht sceneDay Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

polly23-Divine-jyoti06

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
My Take Updated on PG...Read it allTongue

Pasting it here for online devilsBig smile

I got a bit emotional today watching the sonography sceneCry...very rarely I hv seen such type of scenes and that too such type of ILU confessions..very originalThumbs Up..so for me that scene remains special and best emotional scene of this show till dateEmbarrassed..I hv never seen such a touching and emotional ILU confession coming from a girl in any show ever in my 12yrs of serial experienceApprove 

Now overall when I look at the whole episode I feel  the flow of the episode was not proper today...they should hv divided the episode into two parts..today should hv been the office scene and how MSK satisfies Geet's food cravingsTongue and this whole hospital scene should hv come tomorrow since it was very specialEmbarrassed..all of a sudden it looked like a jerk when MSK-Geet suddenly reaches the hospital...not a very smooth transition thereErmm

Now that was my critical mindLOL..but as a general viewer..the hospital scene takes the cake and was a very touching scene of this show till dateDay Dreaming....beautifully executed and actors did grt hereClapSmile...the  scene was truely magicalDay Dreaming..when Geet looks at the sonogram,she was tightly holding MSK's hand near her stomachEmbarrassed..and then both were looking at the sonogram in a divine way cherishing the beautiful picture of the unborn baby in front of their eyesDay Dreaming...then when Geet saw MSK dropping that tear from his eyes..she finally said ILU to himEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...very magical..Embarrassed... Who would hv thought that the ILU from Geet's mouth will come in this scenarioStarStarStarStar...And this is what I love about this show..its their relationship which is so pure and divine and not out of any lustEmbarrassed...in most of the shows we hv these cliched ILU situations where the couple goes for romantic dates or for long drives or mayb some rain sequence when the ILU comes LOL  but here its the unqiue factor which is making the show different from the restEmbarrassed;I don't think even a single viewer of this show would hv guessed that the ILU from Geet will come in this mannerDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming;I know in the precap once again we hv Geet asking MSK that why u r so nice..blabla...as if she is still worshipping him like God but I can actually identify with those dialogues in the precap in such situationEmbarrassed...because lets b frank MSK like character doesn't exist in real world...no man will so easily accept a woman with a past baggage of his own brother but here he not only accepts her with her past baggage,but gives her all the happiness,love,care that she truely deservesClap...and when Geet sees that tear coming out of MSK's eyes,she realises that he is equally enjoying that divine moment looking at the sonogram..he is truely feeling like a father of the child..and this is what makes Geet feel proud of her man but still she is in awe and disbelief that she can get a guy like MSK Embarrassed;She has seen that her own family members were guilty of this child and wanted to kill it and here this man whose brother himself was the culprit has given her not only love,happiness and respect in life but is also cherishing the moment of joy with her with equal enthusiasmClap;And this is where she just cannot stop herself worshipping her man at times which is totally understandableSmile....These r few reasons the scene touched me to heart because very few men will show their feelings or emotions so openly to their woman and the way MSK shows it today to Geet is truely commendable and unbelievableClapClap..both GC-DD were exceptional in this sceneClap

I also loved the whole mango eating scene and the way MSK kept teasing her with continental lunch wala dialogueLOL;These r simple yet very realistic scenes between a man and woman or a boy and girl just before their marriageEmbarrassed

MSK's telephone talk with Dadi was also another realistic sceneThumbs Up..also confirms that Dadi already knew about Geet's pregnencyBig smile..loved the way Dadi was giving lecture to MSK about how to treat a pregnent lady and about her different mood swingsLOLEmbarrassed..I liked GC's expression of realisation there...Smile...Now here issues can b raised about when Dadi knew about Geet's pregnency ,why din't she gave it any importance till now especially when she knows that Geet is carrying the heir of their family onlyErmm;Well somewhere if Dadi had poured all love for Geet only because of the baby,we viewers would hv called her selfish thenLOLEmbarrassed;Now that she is pouring love for Geet not because of the baby but because she is going to b the daughter-in-law of Khurana family,we r still hving problems with itConfusedLOL;So in short more than Dadi,I feel we viewers r too confused about our own assumptions sometimesROFL;Yes we can argue that when Maaneet had a fight and were separated,why Dadi din't react much if she knew that Geet is pregnent with Dev's child...my reason here is simple..Dadi very well knew that the unborn baby of my family is safe since my stalker pota will make sure he becomes Geet's saaya 24/7..so I don't need to worryROFLROFLROFL..and thats what MSK did by buying Indian paints for GeetWinkLOL..So why Dadi need to show any concern for the baby when her pota itself was creating records in stalking and protecting both Gith and the baby KhuranaBig smileTongue...

Starting breakfast scene looked OTT for meOuch..I mean I would hv preferred a golgappa session maybErmmLOL;But knowing MSK,its in his basic nature to do samaj seva for GeetROFL;He can distribute mobile phones to the staff for Geet and he can even distribute free continental breakfast to the staff to make sure that Geet admits she haaatss continental food..thats our MSKROFL
ROFLROFLROFL;He doesn't mind if Geet does not eat that continental stuff but he wants Geet to admit it or else he goes back to his dusht danav modeROFLROFLROFL...curious case of Chronic Fatigue SyndromeGeekROFLROFLROFL...

Maan carrying Geet in his arms and running inside the hospital was a funny and cute scene but the transition from office to directly hospital was not proper and editors  screwed up badly hereAngryOuch...this one scene sort of broke the flow in today's episode Smile...

Last scene was good...Tasha trying to hit on Arjun and seeing this Annie feeling jealous...ROFL...But Nikunj still cannot act ...her jealousy expressions were blahhhOuch...Piyush was good with his attitude todayThumbs Up..the guy is impressing me nowEmbarrassed

All said and done...I will say today's episode still stands out for me just because of that one touching sonography sceneDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming....I don't care if the size of the baby was shown properly or not or whether logically Geet's pregnency months r counted or notLOL,what matters for me r those emotions and feelings that Maan-Geet will attach with the baby and thats what I saw today..the emotinal bonding with the BabyEmbarrassed..

My Rating:9/10...Actually today's episode din't hv a proper flow and transition...like I said episode should hv been divided into two parts and hospital scene should hv come in a separate episode...but still I gave it a high rating on emotional quotient and for that one sonography scene which looked like a christmas spl gift given to the viewers from the CVsEmbarrassed

Shonuu ,Adits and Gouri superb job doneClapClap...u three hv almost said it all about fashion and now I want CVs to take note of all these points that u 3 hv suggestedThumbs Up

My short tips for the actors in terms of fashion will be..

Geet:Want to see her in sarees after marriage..and yes more open hair than that wigEmbarrassed

Maan:Want to see him more in casuals and jeansEmbarrassed..and yes stripping once in a while will doTongue..no kajal/soorma plss and less foundationLOL

Arjun:Right now he seems fineErmm..can work on his hair a bitTongue

Annie:Want to see her more in long skirtsErmm...open hair is fine for her..

Dadi:She is fine with her dressingLOL

Dev-Meera:Let them come back in the picture again..will then give gyaanLOLLOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

veil_of_rosespolly23-Divine-mchopraAnjanaYYZCute_AshTheRowdiest

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
Moderator Jo - go back to sleep....it was not GurMina ya MaaneetROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

polly23-Divine-jyoti06Arwen.

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

Moderator Jo - go back to sleep....it was not GurMina ya MaaneetROFL
U know I m sleep depirved and Satish is already a monk these daysROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Divine-TheRowdiest

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
@Jo - Guess i am going to have to include wife seduction techniques on that Spousal Support Group Page for Ur SatishROFL Ask if he wants to be Admin

Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 24 December 2010 at 3:08pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

polly23veil_of_roses-Divine-Arwen.MishtyShona

polly23 IF-Dazzler
polly23
polly23

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
hello all Hazarro Jappies

Even though the whole epi looked jumped from one part to another very quickly, It was best emotional episode so far with best execution of the hospital scene

• Everyone at office were doing family family japp today and forget their original work, LOLLOL
  • MSK will sure go to bankrupt if he continue feeding people and giving gift in the name of Geet,
  • MSk wanted  to feed Geet was very scene even though geet didnot want to it
  • Surprise surprise how come MSK does not know the craving about food during Pregnancy how in the world he knew Papaya is not allowed to eat during pregnancy ROFL
  • Dadi Knows about Geet's preg Shocked  but she never showed any concern that older generation always does,  CVs should have developed a scene about Dadi knowing Geet is preg,Angry it would have a good logic.
  •  MSK concern about Baby was superb and he was worried about the baby was so real.  The scene was very rush one, Why so hurry CVs, jumping one scene to another
  • The best scene ever was the ultrsound of baby even though baby looked big and a drop of tear from MSK.  The guy yesterday was checking that has anyone seen him crying from cutting onion.  But today he was so emotional that he let the Tear drop from his eye.  He was overwhelmed  and to see him cry i was crying literally today.
  • The ILU part finally come from Geet and that to such a unique way emotional way, take a bow nissar No one can convey such a scene with so much emotion and love.  DD and GC is rocked as always
Thank you CVs for showing so unique scene today

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Arwen.AnjanaYYZ

polly23 IF-Dazzler
polly23
polly23

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
hello Cutie pie, Jyo di, Arwen, Anj and all Hug here for few minutes

what is the verdict of today

Arwen. IF-Sizzlerz
Arwen.
Arwen.

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
Hola Polly ...

verdict ... faltered a little on the execution and flow but still a damn good episode ... Maaneet had one of their best scenes to date today ... it was awesome Cry <-- khushi ke ansoo Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

polly23

Go to top