Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mchopra thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@anamika: mmm cubes and tubes..she is herself one thst why..by god one day i got sick and tired of addressing her indirectly but madam didnt understand only..wifey right..
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@adits - My name is Priti. Hugs back at u ðŸ¤—
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
@Perm- U saw dots ab jaake ...I thot u knew abt lines triangles quadrangles and positionings
bDgT thumbnail
Geekyyyyyyyyyy: I am a very shareef bacchi who is like Auro and backwards from Daadi to Bacchi

U bettah use the PM service to enlighten my mind

I did think for a minute you are meaning all the stars hanging in the sky waiting to shine on moi 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Geekgod thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Ash...Thanks honey. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays.🤗

@Bri....There you go, now Sigma is all curious.And you know what curiosity did to the kitty😆

@Sigma Dude nothing, this is just extended virtual tang khichofying from the other day.You know its tough being a God😛
Geekgod thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@bri Auro thats a good one...so here I go I was referring to the Christmas ornament hanging from the tree...the one on the top, the angel...how is that😆
mchopra thumbnail
@priti: oops sorry..i thought u were sharmi..i addressed u as that few pages back..so sorry...
@anamaika: she might be ur guru..but i already said i am specail to no one here..
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Santa Jyoti is tired for today..so no more Gift distribution🤣...other candidates will hv to wait for the next round now😆😆😆😛
bDgT thumbnail
@Geeky: I belong to a different CAT family, the family that is becoming extinct and for which Amitabh donated peanuts thinking I don't know how much black money he has...saala...an insult to US TIGER folk :))) all my CAT FAMILY is upset  🤣

Telllllllllllllllllllllll now 😡 I ain't curious...I am just furious 🤣

EDIT:

Geeky:: Angels never like US DEVILS - they love only those anti-devils 🤣🤣🤣 and we devils hate all anti-devils 🤣🤣Edited by bDgT - 13 years ago
mchopra thumbnail
@JO; u want me to pass that PM..i will cut copy paste..