Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devil's Den#Maan bna Daai MAA'n (Page 35)

Dillikudi IF-Rockerz
Dillikudi
Dillikudi

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Opti- Dadi has always wanted Maaneet together...remember she played the cupid for them. She was taken aback when Dev's truth came out....she could believe only after Dev himself confessed to his crime. Eventually she has always sided with truth and honesty. She does sway like a pendulum which makes her a typical dadi/granparent. Every granparent has soft corner for their grandchild and dadi is no different. When MU happened, Cvs never focussed on her so we don't know how she felt. But durinf diwali dadi did ask Geet to do the pooja which surely makes Geet special for her. If Geet-Maan were at loggerheads, dadi could not have done anything. She could only wish they get back together and she did ask geet to talk to MSK.

I agree dadi is a pendulum and a bit selfish too but I like her for what she is. We are all selfish when it comes to our own families.  It is Cvs mistake  they never focussed much on her. I am happy she is getting more screen space now

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-pixie-Poli.Geekpanchjun5jyoti06SigmaAnjanaYYZ

-pixie- IF-Rockerz
-pixie-
-pixie-

Ash: Thats wat I was saying- the online group is going to be pretty homogeneous. Internet penetration in India isn't that great still- so who are the people who watch but are not online?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Poli.Geekshinusjyoti06SoapoperasrfunCute_Ash

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Pixie - hahaha - Jo& I on their payroll... We WISHROFLROFL  Certain CVs haaat me enuff to make caricuture of me on their show and even here if u read my sarcasm filled analysis u wud get i don't think they r perfect... but, i look at things from a (1) Positive perspective and give them what i perceive as doable/rationale feedbak (2) Being commerce major - i do believe in product comparision and i do compare like to like... and i know what i like!  (3) logic - if i did not employ it then i wud be unemployed!  (4) As a wannabe writer... i believe in some creative license.. (5) 20 yrs of soap watching experience - which taught me things like no baby in soap world get birthed in 9 months...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-RD-panchjun5Poli.Geekjyoti06SoapoperasrfunSigmaMishtyShona

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:21am | IP Logged
@Shraddha:U hv a strong point...Internet audience hardly counts when it comes to ratings...in fact majority of internet audience r overseas..so very few actually contribute to trps..mayb just 5%....so whatever trps we get for Geet is not based on this online fan following..there r many who hv no access to net and r watching the show..one such example in my maayka..my mom-dad watch it and love it...in fact I started watching it after their recommendation only...so they don't hv access to net but they contribute to the trps...we should do serious research work on thisGeekLOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

-RD--pixie-panchjun5Poli.GeekSoapoperasrfunMishtyShonaSigmaAnjanaYYZSecretKhabri420

Sigma IF-Sizzlerz
Sigma
Sigma

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Santa doing bhangra, something I never thought i'd see ROFLROFL

Ash malhotra can join the list in ppl MSK has ditched for Geet, I'm surprised he still gets projects ROFLROFLROFL

Sasha has not been shown for ages now, does that mean she has left, does any know what's happening with her character

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

panchjun5Poli.Geekjyoti06SoapoperasrfunAnjanaYYZ

md410 IF-Sizzlerz
md410
md410

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:24am | IP Logged
agree no baby comes in 9 months in daily soap world.
lemme explain why
 eg most of the time one night take few episodes to end, it's not that always one episode means one day or one night

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Poli.Geekjyoti06SoapoperasrfunAnjanaYYZ

shinus IF-Rockerz
shinus
shinus

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:25am | IP Logged
@-pixie-

Yes u are spot on internet viewers in india is less...... Also its onlu Trps  ie  TELEVISION ratings that matters,,,,,, Hope soon there will be Internet Ratings too..... Then there wont be any competition for Geet

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Poli.Geekjyoti06

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Gouri is travelling...can't come online..here what she wrote on FB...pasting it hereBig smile

Hiya... Finally my cell buffered all videos n I managed to see the epi... Though the YT print that got buffered was really bad.. I liked the epi... Thot it was cute n finally some progress on pregnancy track.... Also finally air is cleared that daadi does know bout geet's pregnancy...
Can't write too much nor can I read the history of discussion here as my bb not allowing me to scroll down..
Anj - I hope its ok that I cudnt do detailing of aesthetics.. To compensate I might to a full detailed post for the MF on aesthetics on sunday...
Me loved epi today except for the breakfast for entire staff thingie.. That was OTT... But baby track is back... Yipeee...symbolism is it?
Christmas eve.. Sonography.. Birth of jesus..geet being pavitrata ki murat for maan... Equivalent to virgin marry.... Baby born - equivalent to jesus.. A boy ... No I want a baby gal..an angel... Pari in maneet's life...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

starlite7Poli.GeekDillikudipanchjun5SoapoperasrfunCute_Ash

Go to top