Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devil's Den#Maan bna Daai MAA'n (Page 31)

Blueberry_07 IF-Sizzlerz
Blueberry_07
Blueberry_07

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:01am | IP Logged
If we are discussing Dadi Maa (if we aren't, then u guys can see how lost i am ROFLROFL) There are soooooooo many points against Dadi Maa. Honestly speaking, she's my least fave character. I find her very cunning. Like a sly fox. Not sure if making Dadi Maa as such are the CVs intentions or if it's just the CVs doing it unknowingly. She may appear like a saint but she isn't!

This the only equation related to Dadi Maa, Maan n Geet altogether, at the same time.

Dadi Maa's happiness = Maan's happiness = Geet's happiness

If she had called Geet a couple of times Today to check on the baby (from what i gathered here, this was shown in Today's episode?) then i would take it as she just doing it for the sake of Maan's happiness..coz am sure she knows that Maan cares for the baby very much. Yea sure i guess she also cares for Geet...but more than that, it's for her dearest pota, Maan.

I said this before, if lets say one fine day Maan decides to not marry Geet, (over some random reason. Serious one i meant) i woudn't be surprised if Dadi maa doesn't say a thing abt it..n keeps mum..coz for her, all that matter is her grandson's happiness. I feel.

----------

Neways, m heading out now. Me gt nth much to say since haven't been following the show for this whole week...LOL Also i gotta get up earrrrly beansss tmrw so Gd'Night all!
N have a Very Merry Christmas! Enjoy! HugHug

Edited by Blueberry_07 - 24 December 2010 at 11:04am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Anvi2009panchjun5-pixie-jyoti06Arwen.SoapoperasrfunSigmashaliCute_Ash

-pixie- IF-Rockerz
-pixie-
-pixie-

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Jyo: This is not a soap- its a story. A good story is a good story period. It doesn't matter whether the next one you read is any better or worse. This one will remain good always. I agree that comparison is natural human tendency and when it comes to TRPs maybe some competitor analysis is necessary...but brushing away flaws under the carpet- saying other shows are worse every time..is also not fair.

I am as much a part of the free market that Anj was advocating as the viewers of the other shows keep mentioning- and as a customer I am just stating my expectations. I see no harm in that LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

chipAnvi2009panchjun5jyoti06Arwen.SoapoperasrfunSigma

BgblZoolander69 IF-Rockerz
BgblZoolander69
BgblZoolander69

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Perm - Heyy! Hug there is something wrong wit me...i am not using a lot of emos today.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06Sigmashali

shali IF-Sizzlerz
shali
shali

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by temorocks

I think beside kajjal, GC uses mascara as well, Is it only me who thinks like this? LOL

zee ... no mascara....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06

-RD- Moderator
-RD-
-RD-

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:03am | IP Logged
@Anj- Then its fine if thats the best sorry my knowledge is limited ...since jyo was saying the track is horrible so i though she is giving it as a defense

-pixie-jyoti06shali

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Anshu, from what you said, Dadi know about the baby after MAaneet MU. My point is why did she not make any effort to meet Geet and ensure she was fine? If is only by chance she came to know that Geet was working in IP where Maan was working. Even during the diwali celebrations she did not ask her one word as to how was she and her baby doing (which I think would have been normal  under the circumstances).

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

panchjun5Dillikudi-pixie-jyoti06spshastrSigmashaliSoapoperasrfunAnjanaYYZ

shinus IF-Rockerz
shinus
shinus

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:04am | IP Logged
@Anshu and Zee,,,,,,

Actually there are some Devils whose creative heads are very weak to know about such things
as of Dadima knowing geets pregnancy

ROFL

Edited by shinus - 24 December 2010 at 11:08am

DillikudishaliArwen.

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

Pooja - The show with the highest TRPs with a similar track (pregnancy) was being compared here.  So, we are comparing it to the best.  If we base comparision on basis of reach then we would be comparing it sololy to Pyar ki kahaani... the only other show with a pulse on Star One. 

Ok I was about to blabber the same thing..thought my clone has written itROFLROFLROFLROFL

but yeah RD we r comparing it to Uttaran right now because there also pregnency theme is going onLOL..they also hv issue with Dadis and NanisLOL...and since it gets good trps ..so for others it might b the best.....thats why I m comparing Geet with the bestROFL..in terms of reach if I hv to compare then vampire show comes into consideration but again that show is different from Geet..theme itself is different..so technically u cannot compare a cadbery chocolate and pepsi cola naROFL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-RD-shinuspanchjun5shaliSoapoperasrfunArwen.AnjanaYYZTheRowdiest

Go to top