Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devil's Den#Maan bna Daai MAA'n (Page 24)

shinus IF-Rockerz
shinus
shinus

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 10:44am | IP Logged
@

suj

From 2 morro i am not going to watch the last segment of geet......
They will only show that Anvesha....  2day i just lost it when she was thereAngry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shadowstreet-pixie-Poli.Geekjyoti06shalisuj01

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Opti

Jyo, those of us fed on Kekta fair know what utter crap is fed in the name of pregnancy.  There are babies that dont arrive even at the end of the gestation of a baby elephant. So me too not cribbing too much about the scenes, infact I loved them. Just made an observation. 
Opti u said itROFL...well why just Ekta shows..even other shows r making mockery of Pregnency these days..some examples r Pratigya where Komal made a mockery of it and now Uttaran where Tappu made a mockeryROFL
Thats why I m highly satisfied with the whole scene today...thought it was beautifulEmbarrassed

@Shradhha:I agree flow was not proper today and I said the same that they should hv divided the episode into two parts...but I don't think there was anything wrong in acting department..both GC-DD were good today...mayb it looked OTT to u becuase they were hving these light hearted comedy and all of a sudden he runs into the hospital and we hv this emotional scene...so there was a certain jerk in the scene which made u feel actors were not properly emoting..but actors did thier best today.,.only flow was missingErmm...mayb u can just watch that sonography scene again and not the bhagam bhag that he did before thatLOL...then u will feel the scene moreEmbarrassed

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shadowstreetPoli.Geek-pixie-MishtyShonashaliArwen.pennuTheRowdiest

-RD- Moderator
-RD-
-RD-

Crazy Creatives Lead

I dont know if i have right to say this ...and i do apologize if i hurt sentiments..........but can we review the show for what it is and what it shows ...why compare and say its better than some other crap or isnt better than some thing ...lets evaluate for what it is ...and whether we like it or dont

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

shadowstreetwinonaPoli.Geekshinus-pixie-jyoti06Arwen.pennuspshastrBlueberry_07shali

Poli.Geek IF-Rockerz
Poli.Geek
Poli.Geek

@Vandana...if that is true....Polki is going to have an amazing New Year....Big smile  Hello ji

@Dits....going to check now...will be back in a few...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

starlite7shadowstreet-pixie-jyoti06adits7Blueberry_07shali

adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 10:46am | IP Logged
postin it here as well

Aesthetics n more.SmileSmileSmile...

its 1 of the much needed topics n guess d 1st part of our agenda...
k knw me cutting d intro part as both my dearies(shonna baby n gou) hv written all neccessary...

will directly start wid d agenda..........

ATTIRE.....Off The Rack

GEET HANDA : Her dressing hs alwaz bn ethnic....which is bt obivious gvn to her background...the place she belongs to n d way shez bn brought up...i succeeded to recall 1 of the instances frm HP days which reflected the force behind her behaviour n dressing..daarji 1ce hd punished her fr returning home widout her duppatta .....

it showed how conservative atmosphere she belonged to...thou all salwaar kameez the dresses were good..well fitted n less repetitive..n evn thou dey wer loud in colour at times..she carried dem off wid confidence....

coming to Delhi....the girl couldnt change herself more coz of bn brought up in conservative atmosphere... bt still to manage n adjust wid the city life she did experiment as much she could.....but yes it was a gradual process may b aftr a month or so v started seein her in dos low back dresses....different colours but similar patterns....we go in a store n the shopkeeper tells us " madam yeh ek pattern hai aur isme char colour available hai.."...but we surely wudnt pick up all four dresses of d same pattern only coz the colours r different....wud we???......same wid her sarees.....be it kurbaan hua (white saree)...pee loon (gold) or recent 1 white wid purple embroidery....dey hv all bn of same pattern wid revealing blouses.....she undoubtedly looks gud in dem....bt dt does look repetitive..Indifference....

there r various patterns in blouses.....evn if she wants to stick to ethnic n nt go in wid total western....ders alwaz an option to team up tunic or kurtis wid jeans /leggings as the girl is in shape n hs a gud height....

the importance of clothes is dat they do symbolize change or different phases of an individuals life...fine u wannna create an individual style of urs...but dat surely doesnt mean wearing same patterned clothes in different colours...experimenting more n being confident is also
Aaj ki nari..Big smileBig smileBig smile.

her hair... dey need attention as well....DD hs nice curly hair ..Thumbs Up..now 1ce in a while hair widout too much of ironing can look gud....as geet alwaz hs a pleat(wig) so its kinda obivious dat she wud a bit wavy hair...n dey wd look gud at times n wud b refreshing change .....

MAAN SINGH KHURANA :

i agree dat ders less scope of experimenting in Men as compared to in women...but dat surely doesnt mean 1 sticks to waist coats....

i do like waist coats ...dey look so gud....but if u wer same waistcoats time n agn...ya same nt evn similar coz v see him in same black waistcoats n times.....dey loose der charm..Thumbs Down..

i remember how gud he looked in dt black blazer he hd worn b4 d kurbaan hua dance sequence.EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed..Way To Go...

he looks gud in bandh galas/jodhpuris..Big smileBig smileBig smile..a business tycoon like MSK can also wear suits at times...wud look dapper ..Big smile..

some more shirts wud also do....coz he hs bn wearing same shirts agn n agn n agn....so shopping fr him toh banta hai boss...Shopping 3............LOL

for now its only abt des two ...the leads of the show ...ll post more on dem n thers in d next post...

abt 2days episode...Smile

good..Way To Go...

highlights : dadima explaining maan abt geet n her preg prob....

maan n geet scene in her cabin....

maaneet in hospital...1 of  best maaneet scenes in recent past..Morph...

but wat wid pregnancy ..wat month is it exactly..ConfusedConfusedConfused.. LOLLOL

dats it frm my side....

............................ TO ALL...............

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

starlite7-RD-winonashinusPoli.Geek-pixie-jyoti06liv2laughArwen.pennuBlueberry_07shaliTheRowdiestCute_AshAnjanaYYZ

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Ann - daadi's alleged crime is not taking care of Geet and loving her enuff..calling her 10 times a dad to check on baby

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shadowstreetPoli.Geekjyoti06spshastrshaliMishtyShonaliv2laugh

shinus IF-Rockerz
shinus
shinus

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 10:47am | IP Logged
@Anjana , Opti...

I dont think vicky will come now.,.....

Now only thing can happen is name Geet baby as Vicky...

ROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shadowstreetPoli.Geekjyoti06shaliliv2laugh

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -pixie-

Polks: I think the Geet FB admin did admit that Vicky will be making an appearance in the series!

Yeh kab hua? Confused

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shadowstreetwinonashinusPoli.Geek-pixie-jyoti06shaliliv2laugh

Go to top