Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devil's Den#Maan bna Daai MAA'n - Page 24

BgblZoolander69 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Perm - Heyy! 🤗 there is something wrong wit me...i am not using a lot of emos today.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: temorocks

I think beside kajjal, GC uses mascara as well, Is it only me who thinks like this? 😆

zee ... no mascara....
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
@Anj- Then its fine if thats the best sorry my knowledge is limited ...since jyo was saying the track is horrible so i though she is giving it as a defense
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Anshu, from what you said, Dadi know about the baby after MAaneet MU. My point is why did she not make any effort to meet Geet and ensure she was fine? If is only by chance she came to know that Geet was working in IP where Maan was working. Even during the diwali celebrations she did not ask her one word as to how was she and her baby doing (which I think would have been normal  under the circumstances).
shinus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
@Anshu and Zee,,,,,,

Actually there are some Devils whose creative heads are very weak to know about such things
as of Dadima knowing geets pregnancy

🤣Edited by shinus - 13 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: AnjanaYYZ

Pooja - The show with the highest TRPs with a similar track (pregnancy) was being compared here.  So, we are comparing it to the best.  If we base comparision on basis of reach then we would be comparing it sololy to Pyar ki kahaani... the only other show with a pulse on Star One. 

Ok I was about to blabber the same thing..thought my clone has written it🤣🤣🤣🤣

but yeah RD we r comparing it to Uttaran right now because there also pregnency theme is going on😆..they also hv issue with Dadis and Nanis😆...and since it gets good trps ..so for others it might b the best.....thats why I m comparing Geet with the best🤣..in terms of reach if I hv to compare then vampire show comes into consideration but again that show is different from Geet..theme itself is different..so technically u cannot compare a cadbery chocolate and pepsi cola na🤣
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Shraddha When it comes to criticism,I jumped here saying flow of the episode was not proper and it should hv been divided into two parts😊...but the issue here was about the pregnency track and how much logical it was..here the comparison becomes necessary becuase here we r talking about this similar track of pregnency and not really the story...
winona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Shonu, Gouri, Aditi excellent analysis. 👍🏼

@Kavita loved your take
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
@Shali: Arre hai, see many of GC's scenes, the mascara is so clear 😆
Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
oh thanks Ash, I haven't seen your take yet

@ shinus i think the someone is me who Ash is refering to 🤣

@shomu I read your take, great job, I also hate the aladdin pants, don't know why all the female leads in indian shows wear the same outfit in a different colour - is this the law or something in these shows 😕

I think Geet wouldn't wear the same style of outfit everyday as that is rather boring

that t-shirt on Maan 🤣🤣🤣

Geet is really beautiful, couldn't agree more

decors in the outhouse, it does look cheap and bad

MSK and makeup 😡 is all i have to say