Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devil's Den#Maan bna Daai MAA'n (Page 23)

Poli.Geek IF-Rockerz
Poli.Geek
Poli.Geek

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 10:43am | IP Logged
@Anj....considering where I live...I am guessing Vicky should be coming in about 3 months...ROFL ROFL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shadowstreetwinona-pixie-jyoti06shaliAnjanaYYZ

BgblZoolander69 IF-Rockerz
BgblZoolander69
BgblZoolander69

can I ask what crime did Daadi commit?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shadowstreetPoli.Geekjyoti06shaliAnjanaYYZ

starlite7 Goldie
starlite7
starlite7

Hi all !

How about Vicky arriving on Jan 1...heard that it is a one-hour episode.

shadowstreet-pixie-Poli.Geekjyoti06shali

shadowstreet Goldie
shadowstreet
shadowstreet

@ Swati: the epi was faulty & toooo rushed but the sonography will cover it up but dnt for get to switch off after second break, never hope or wish to see wht the shown in the precap of second break.ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLATB

winona-pixie-jyoti06MishtyShonashali

-pixie- IF-Rockerz
-pixie-
-pixie-

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Polks: I think the Geet FB admin did admit that Vicky will be making an appearance in the series!

shadowstreetwinonaPoli.Geekjyoti06shali

adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

updated my post on PG 1...do chk....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shadowstreetwinonajyoti06shali

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

@All - i am waiting & watching for the episode where Maan starts chewing for his Gith....so her nazook teeth don't get hurtROFLROFL

Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 24 December 2010 at 10:44am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

shadowstreetPoli.GeekDillikudi-pixie-jyoti06Arwen.shaliMishtyShonaspshastr

Cute_Ash IF-Stunnerz
Cute_Ash
Cute_Ash

Ermm Take done on pg 1

here for lajji phoolss

--------------------
@Shonnu and Gou fab Analysis StarClapClapStarWow I actually never thought a lot about it in detail but ur discussion does make me put my mind to it..will add more comments to itBig smile

Office Paperming Gith Handa: Ahh I always love episodes which start wid himLOLlol the way he was papmering her by carressing her headSee I knew it Adi has the dhak dhak for Maan..he wants to be on his side.,..he is heartbroken coz maan is leaving him for gith so he wants to spend sum alst days of Maan's bachelor hood with himEmbarrassedROFL
the way Maanisha was preparing adi to go to maan "Jayyiye na Sir" and he was fixing his tie and stuffLOLManishaa never fails to gift me a smile with his presenceBig smileTongue

NO fair I want Maanisha to be on maan's sideOuch

Adi Stammering: The side effects of Dhak Dhak..and Maan is besharam he is luking for peon Laliyaraam where is he I thot whole Ip was given a job so he shuld be in Kc too na..anyways Adi offered Thanda thanda lassi and Maan reject haww u r shameless..Pandeyji adi manisha all love u shoo much nd u not giving them bhaavOuchand tht Malhotra meeting in Gurgeon Office will be wiating forever coz Munda will be buzy Romancing his GithTongue

Breakfast in Office: Ok he is not kanjoos he is providing breakfast in office which Gith wasted so he loves environmentBig smilebtw don't these guys hav breakfast from homee sab kudh pade Maan sir ka continental food khaane ke liyee and Manishaa I'm Lovin it he probably wants Mcdonalds ka breakfastLOL

Pregnancy Lessons for MSK: Haww I thot he was experienced he knew abt Papaya and didn't knw abt this Now I am confused whether he is experienced or notConfusedLOL

Gith's Plight: aww I feel it subah se bhukhi hai and MSK tortures her more huh..so Mum is back from Canada and she is all hype abt this chatpatta desiresLOLshe remembered her days and quickly ran to make her sum raw mango juiceLOL

Kacche Aaam: Ahh yum I wanted to eat it soo badly I can only eat tht in india huh my mouth was wateringgand then there was salt and red chilli powder too ahhh I want to have some wish it was summer..Ouch
MSK's grin when she agreed to have the food was sweet I loved the scene it was adorablee made me smile hehe and wen he came forward to say: "Now I knw tht during preganncy one desires for these types of food" the expressions thereLOL

Aaam Ke side effects:Lol the way he ran "GITH why are you holding your stomach Gith Do you have allergy I shuld have asked doctor" hehe the way he was panicing..Loved the concern thereEmbarrassed and he picks her up the 20th timee...lol he pciked up her up like a doll Gc is used to it nowLOL

Doktor Doktor:lol the way Geet was giving those smiles when she was named the patient hehe cutee..Tongue

NE&Err-Jun: Ok I get it she is lattoo over him..He didn't have to do much but can u plz change tht BG jus seems lyk sum pepsi/cola BG where sumone is thirstyLOL

Bacha&Maa Vs Ziddi Papa: Loved Maan's concern for bothBig smile

Sonography:Bacha exists there is proof..aww my family is insanee..they quickly brought the vid when my sonography was done and they were watching it side by sidee.. and a total we are family moment..thankuu Cvz for thtHug I actually neva saw tht but jus today mum revealed it..
aww Maaneet were in tearss tht tear drop from his eyes The parents were so overwhelmedEmbarrassedItni Khushi Itni Khushii *bhaskar divakar bharti style*I did get a lot emotional..
we finally got a pciture of the the superman babyy awww..Embarrassed

I love You: I just had this fear tht this shuld not be cliched lyk every normal one but it wasn't it was unique and a perfect moment to portray itBig smileGC&DD A fab job theree teh oevrwhelming emtions were portrayed in a flawless manner...Star

Tasha's Prince Charming: TongueROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLO0ohhu Wedding Planner How kewl...

NE is J: Owhk then Tooo PHASHTTT her gaddi is going too phashtt Itni jaldi J..Err-jun maybe shoo happy..No working hard giving out khoon pasina..NE is jus falling for him without doing muchStern Smile

Precap:Maan Aaap Bhagwaan Ho

@Piyush You are getting there with ur actingSmile
@Nikunj I had to imagine ur J expressions in my headall u did was staree..Stern Smile
@Cvz Gunjan&Sandip There were editing flaws..will try to ignore it for a day since the hospital scene made it all for meBig smile
@GC & DD as usual a fab jobw ith ur comic timingsClapand the hospital scene was outstanding jsu bcoz of u tooEmbarrassedStarStarClap

I am acting like a total GCM today all over my take there are words like adorable sweet cutee...Ash is insane today..Stern SmileLOL

New VM

Edited by Cute_Ash - 24 December 2010 at 10:52am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shadowstreetPoli.Geekshinusjyoti06pennuliv2laughBlueberry_07shali

Go to top