Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Heya Swati ........oh i didnt let me c ....is it worth it?
maansa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hey all πŸ€—πŸ€—
missed the epi yesterday.....πŸ˜’ and didnt log on IF for 24 hours.... i feel so weird πŸ€ͺ🀣 🀣 🀣
-pixie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: winona

@Shradha we had to see the movie because of the kid. but after the movie we made a deal with her. after watching this real pakaoo movie for her she will let us watch atleast 3 movies of our choice without her. πŸ˜ƒ

Note to Self: Husband does not behave any differently from Praju's kid.πŸ˜† I make that deal-crappy movies for plays. πŸ˜†

Pooja: The interview was good. I quite enjoyed it. I am curious about all the stuff that got muffled, though!

Maansa: πŸ€—. Thats a huge accomplishment. Please tell me, how?
Edited by -pixie- - 13 years ago
panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Opti

But yes, if the off-screen rapport is good it makes it easier to bring out the emotions on screen without too much effort.

Opti....this is what I'm talking abt too...!!! I know there r great actors who don't see eye to eye offscreen but do wonders onscreen but after sometime the cracks offscreen tend to ruin the show...I'll take up the 2 shows u mentioned .....because of the problems offscreen....they brought in a new guy for Neha..that singer...and from there on started the demise of the show....In case of KZK they brought in Ronit ....coz Cezanne and Shweta didn't want to do any scenes 2gether...and thankfully for us Prerna and Mr. Bajaj chemistry was on par or maybe even more than that of Anurag and Prerna....

So in the long run...a show gets affected because of personal issues...and tht's why I'm saying that its good that these 2 actors have friendly relations offscreen...that's all...And I'm not saying that all actors have to have good offscreen realtionship for there to be chemistry but all I'm saying is ....it helps....that's all😊
maansa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
was there any sbs/sbb segment?πŸ˜•
mchopra thumbnail
Hi Ppooja; waise kitne din ho gaye no poem..i am missing them..senti waali..
winona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Shradha I have different deal with hubby. one action movie and then 2 movies of my choice πŸ˜ƒ πŸ€£
Arwen11 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Swati .. i meant the blog and all πŸ˜† kher forget it 

@Parsa πŸ€—πŸ€—

@All ... of to watch the interview 😊
panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Maansa...Hi...No SBS/SBB segment...Only TT interview...

@Pooja Watch if you like GC and DD....and want to see some fun moments between thm

@pixie...I wud say watch Ant bully...or maybe Ocean's Eleven...CLooney...dreamy...😍
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Yes, Kavi, it helps but personally I hope they do not drag this show for too long.  They should quit when they have exhausted all logical tracks. I hate it when shows are prolonged endlessly even when there is no real story to tell. Then a lot of bakwaas creeps in and people who had earlier loved the show start hating it.