#Devil's Den#Maan bna Daai MAA'n - Page 32

Posted: 13 years ago
@Shreya, Loved your poem yesterday by the time I had posted my reply you had taken off for your early morning nap😆

I wrote a little one just for you on something that bugged me yesterday.
JO - theoretically i have 4 days off as of tomorrow...So, am yours... well i want to do work work... and i think Anshu and others will kill me if i don't finish the OS... but, we can do our TRP Market analysis.. I have started taking mental notes about the Weaknesses and will do my Threat stuff with some market watch.. Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 13 years ago
@ ash where it is in the episode i want to see it now 🤣

Ash she fell for him half way through the last scene yday 🤣🤣🤣

today she continued on from that, I hope Arjun knows what he is doing as having someone looking at you like that must be disturbing and scary
Originally posted by Anshu_A

Opti- Dadi has always wanted Maaneet together...remember she played the cupid for them.

That is old story.

She was taken aback when Dev's truth came out....she could believe only after Dev himself confessed to his crime. Eventually she has always sided with truth and honesty. She does sway like a pendulum which makes her a typical dadi/granparent. Every granparent has soft corner for their grandchild and dadi is no different. When MU happened, Cvs never focussed on her so we don't know how she felt.

She did not make any effort to find Geet. In fact she told Geet it is their individual lives so they have a right to decide how they lead it but she was worried about Maan sinking into abyss.

But durinf diwali dadi did ask Geet to do the pooja which surely makes Geet special for her.

But she still did not enquire about the baby which is amazing considering the baby is the waaris.

If Geet-Maan were at loggerheads, dadi could not have done anything. She could only wish they get back together and she did ask geet to talk to MSK.

So what if they were at loggerheads?  The baby does not stop being her great grand child.  She did not come across as being supportive of the unborn. She asked Geet to talk to Maan for his sake not hers or the baby's. She could have shown her concern for the baby independent of Maan-Geet relationship.

I agree dadi is a pendulum and a bit selfish too but I like her for what she is. We are all selfish when it comes to our own families.  It is Cvs mistake  they never focussed much on her. I am happy she is getting more screen space now

She is an opportunist in my opinion and I will not change my opinion of her, however many scenes they show of her now. Loved the woman at one point but no longer do so.

Edited by Opti - 13 years ago
Anj: Please include "Nanga MSK" (Credit to Ash) as a strength in your SWOT!Edited by -pixie- - 13 years ago
Sonogram  scene reminded me of Friends, where Rachel and Ross argue and get overwhelmed as soon as they see baby on screen.
only difference Ross was father of baby🤣
@all: since my saviour just ditcedh me..can anyone answer that qs..i am itching to pen down something senti..pls..
@bubba: oh ya i read that..u posted on some thread..bubba i stalk more than i post..u see i stalk only one person..and i assumed madam was online..but bad luck..thanks waise..
Shreya, you feel the first baby movements around the 24th week (if I remember right).

Edited..secrets always remain secrets😃😆

Edited by jyoti06 - 13 years ago
@Sigma, Hey I agree her being so expressionless, whats with that girl.Arjun is probably confused whether he should be flattered or scared out of his pants(that'd be tough with the tight ones he wears)