Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-pixie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Ok I cant resist asking this..Anj and Jyo are you on GHSP PR team's payroll? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

@Jyots it might be unique on telly...but it's already a classic scene in real....

reason for this scene to be special is the relation between MSK and geet...and then his relation with the unborn....who isn't his blood...but by emotions will make him a father....
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Shonuu , Gouri and Adits - Fab stuff guys very well written
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
One khwaish for X mas from geet  Santa ( read CV) get pinky's father to do geet ka kanyadaan.
they still owe explanation about NE ka existence

No offense to any one but just reading few post I feel uttran is then actually uttaran of Geet in terms of logic 🤣

Anj
do not challenge.  
jhan already told am kaamchor, so you find date for us, I need to find something else you know what. 
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Pixie - the purpose of criticism - is that u hope they improve the weaknesses.  In my analysis - i do point out the flaws as I perceive them.  Other critics am sure do the same here.  There is nothing wrong with that.  Its healthy.  Product comparision is one of the means I assess - it does not mean i think this product is flawless... just qualitatively better then what the market thinks is the "best".   Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 13 years ago
-pixie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Jyo/Anj:  I do not watch other shows, and there is a reason for that, so am in no position to compare!

I still think that the two shows are catering to two different customer segments- if we are talking products then you cant compare a Birkin to a coach bag, na? The markets are entirely different 😆

Lets just agree to disagree...and close this debate now!

I shall continue to seek logic where there needs to be none...
Edited by -pixie- - 13 years ago
Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Who wants to place a bet with me tht malhotra is gonna be waiting in the gurgeon office forever🤣🤣
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Ok r we discussing Dadi here😛....I think Dadi till now has been pretty consistent🤔...only issue is why din't she react for the baby of their family when she always knew that Geet is preggy with their family's heir🤔....hmmm debatable topic...will sit with my popcorns and watch the debate before giving my views😎😆😆
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Shraddha:I m the common customer of all sort of products in that case🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Poli.Geek thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Since everyone is in the Christmas Spirit...this is just for all you lovely Devils...keeping with the theme of Geet....

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-5ar30_tgg[/YOUTUBE]

🤣 🤣 🤣
Edited by Poli.Geek - 13 years ago