#Devil's Den#Maan bna Daai MAA'n - Page 19

Posted: 13 years ago
postin it here as well

Aesthetics n more.😊😊😊...

its 1 of the much needed topics n guess d 1st part of our agenda...
k knw me cutting d intro part as both my dearies(shonna baby n gou) hv written all neccessary...

will directly start wid d agenda..........

ATTIRE.....

GEET HANDA : Her dressing hs alwaz bn ethnic....which is bt obivious gvn to her background...the place she belongs to n d way shez bn brought up...i succeeded to recall 1 of the instances frm HP days which reflected the force behind her behaviour n dressing..daarji 1ce hd punished her fr returning home widout her duppatta .....

it showed how conservative atmosphere she belonged to...thou all salwaar kameez the dresses were good..well fitted n less repetitive..n evn thou dey wer loud in colour at times..she carried dem off wid confidence....

coming to Delhi....the girl couldnt change herself more coz of bn brought up in conservative atmosphere... bt still to manage n adjust wid the city life she did experiment as much she could.....but yes it was a gradual process may b aftr a month or so v started seein her in dos low back dresses....different colours but similar patterns....we go in a store n the shopkeeper tells us " madam yeh ek pattern hai aur isme char colour available hai.."...but we surely wudnt pick up all four dresses of d same pattern only coz the colours r different....wud we???......same wid her sarees.....be it kurbaan hua (white saree)...pee loon (gold) or recent 1 white wid purple embroidery....dey hv all bn of same pattern wid revealing blouses.....she undoubtedly looks gud in dem....bt dt does look repetitive......

there r various patterns in blouses.....evn if she wants to stick to ethnic n nt go in wid total western....ders alwaz an option to team up tunic or kurtis wid jeans /leggings as the girl is in shape n hs a gud height....

the importance of clothes is dat they do symbolize change or different phases of an individuals life...fine u wannna create an individual style of urs...but dat surely doesnt mean wearing same patterned clothes in different colours...experimenting more n being confident is also
Aaj ki nari..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ.

her hair... dey need attention as well....DD hs nice curly hair ..πŸ‘πŸΌ..now 1ce in a while hair widout too much of ironing can look gud....as geet alwaz hs a pleat(wig) so its kinda obivious dat she wud a bit wavy hair...n dey wd look gud at times n wud b refreshing change .....

MAAN SINGH KHURANA :

i agree dat ders less scope of experimenting in Men as compared to in women...but dat surely doesnt mean 1 sticks to waist coats....

i do like waist coats ...dey look so gud....but if u wer same waistcoats time n agn...ya same nt evn similar coz v see him in same black waistcoats n times.....dey loose der charm....

i remember how gud he looked in dt black blazer he hd worn b4 d kurbaan hua dance sequence.😳😳😳.....

he looks gud in bandh galas/jodhpuris..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ..a business tycoon like MSK can also wear suits at times...wud look dapper ..πŸ˜ƒ..

some more shirts wud also do....coz he hs bn wearing same shirts agn n agn n agn....so shopping fr him toh banta hai boss...............πŸ˜†

for now its only abt des two ...the leads of the show ...ll post more on dem n thers in d next post...

abt 2days episode...😊

good.....

highlights : dadima explaining maan abt geet n her preg prob....

maan n geet scene in her cabin....

maaneet in hospital...1 of  best maaneet scenes in recent past.....

but wat wid pregnancy ..wat month is it exactly..πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

dats it frm my side....

............................ TO ALL...............

Ann - daadi's alleged crime is not taking care of Geet and loving her enuff..calling her 10 times a dad to check on baby
@Anjana , Opti...

I dont think vicky will come now.,.....

Now only thing can happen is name Geet baby as Vicky...

🀣🀣🀣🀣
Originally posted by -pixie-

Polks: I think the Geet FB admin did admit that Vicky will be making an appearance in the series!

Yeh kab hua? πŸ˜•

@ Polki: Vicky will come before the serial die thts for sure.🀣🀣 Vicky is their last magic wand to keep alive🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
loved sonography scene😳πŸ₯³
abt baby's size it was somewhere 20-24 wksπŸ˜† thats 5-6 months
@Zee she admitted tht on twitter tho I think she was sarcastic abt itπŸ€”
@Ash

I just loved ur post......
But really i cant tolerate anveshas video in it.....

NES why would MSK want a gift of interviews of ppl's opinions on him and Geet, as MSK doesn't care what ppl think

Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

Ann - daadi's alleged crime is not taking care of Geet and loving her enuff..calling her 10 times a dad to check on baby

I thot we had Maan for that? and I thot Daadi was in a vulnerable state when she found out everything? didnt she faint in the jail after talking to Dev then ask Geet to talk to Maan at some point?