Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starlite7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi all !

How about Vicky arriving on Jan 1...heard that it is a one-hour episode.
shadowstreet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
@ Swati: the epi was faulty & toooo rushed but the sonography will cover it up but dnt for get to switch off after second break, never hope or wish to see wht the shown in the precap of second break.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣ATB
-pixie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Polks: I think the Geet FB admin did admit that Vicky will be making an appearance in the series!
adits7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
updated my post on PG 1...do chk....
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
@All - i am waiting & watching for the episode where Maan starts chewing for his Gith....so her nazook teeth don't get hurt🤣🤣 Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 13 years ago
Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Ermm Take done on pg 1

here for lajji phoolss

--------------------
@Shonnu and Gou fab Analysis ⭐️👏👏⭐️Wow I actually never thought a lot about it in detail but ur discussion does make me put my mind to it..will add more comments to it😃

Office Paperming Gith Handa: Ahh I always love episodes which start wid him😆lol the way he was papmering her by carressing her headSee I knew it Adi has the dhak dhak for Maan..he wants to be on his side.,..he is heartbroken coz maan is leaving him for gith so he wants to spend sum alst days of Maan's bachelor hood with him😳🤣
the way Maanisha was preparing adi to go to maan "Jayyiye na Sir" and he was fixing his tie and stuff😆Manishaa never fails to gift me a smile with his presence😃😛

NO fair I want Maanisha to be on maan's side

Adi Stammering: The side effects of Dhak Dhak..and Maan is besharam he is luking for peon Laliyaraam where is he I thot whole Ip was given a job so he shuld be in Kc too na..anyways Adi offered Thanda thanda lassi and Maan reject haww u r shameless..Pandeyji adi manisha all love u shoo much nd u not giving them bhaavand tht Malhotra meeting in Gurgeon Office will be wiating forever coz Munda will be buzy Romancing his Gith😛

Breakfast in Office: Ok he is not kanjoos he is providing breakfast in office which Gith wasted so he loves environment😃btw don't these guys hav breakfast from homee sab kudh pade Maan sir ka continental food khaane ke liyee and Manishaa I'm Lovin it he probably wants Mcdonalds ka breakfast😆

Pregnancy Lessons for MSK: Haww I thot he was experienced he knew abt Papaya and didn't knw abt this Now I am confused whether he is experienced or not😕😆

Gith's Plight: aww I feel it subah se bhukhi hai and MSK tortures her more huh..so Mum is back from Canada and she is all hype abt this chatpatta desires😆she remembered her days and quickly ran to make her sum raw mango juice😆

Kacche Aaam: Ahh yum I wanted to eat it soo badly I can only eat tht in india huh my mouth was wateringgand then there was salt and red chilli powder too ahhh I want to have some wish it was summer..
MSK's grin when she agreed to have the food was sweet I loved the scene it was adorablee made me smile hehe and wen he came forward to say: "Now I knw tht during preganncy one desires for these types of food" the expressions there😆

Aaam Ke side effects:Lol the way he ran "GITH why are you holding your stomach Gith Do you have allergy I shuld have asked doctor" hehe the way he was panicing..Loved the concern there😳 and he picks her up the 20th timee...lol he pciked up her up like a doll Gc is used to it now😆

Doktor Doktor:lol the way Geet was giving those smiles when she was named the patient hehe cutee..😛

NE&Err-Jun: Ok I get it she is lattoo over him..He didn't have to do much but can u plz change tht BG jus seems lyk sum pepsi/cola BG where sumone is thirsty😆

Bacha&Maa Vs Ziddi Papa: Loved Maan's concern for both😃

Sonography:Bacha exists there is proof..aww my family is insanee..they quickly brought the vid when my sonography was done and they were watching it side by sidee.. and a total we are family moment..thankuu Cvz for tht🤗 I actually neva saw tht but jus today mum revealed it..
aww Maaneet were in tearss tht tear drop from his eyes The parents were so overwhelmed😳Itni Khushi Itni Khushii *bhaskar divakar bharti style*I did get a lot emotional..
we finally got a pciture of the the superman babyy awww..😳

I love You: I just had this fear tht this shuld not be cliched lyk every normal one but it wasn't it was unique and a perfect moment to portray it😃GC&DD A fab job theree teh oevrwhelming emtions were portrayed in a flawless manner...⭐️

Tasha's Prince Charming: 😛🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣O0ohhu Wedding Planner How kewl...

NE is J: Owhk then Tooo PHASHTTT her gaddi is going too phashtt Itni jaldi J..Err-jun maybe shoo happy..No working hard giving out khoon pasina..NE is jus falling for him without doing much😳

Precap:Maan Aaap Bhagwaan Ho

@Piyush You are getting there with ur acting😊
@Nikunj I had to imagine ur J expressions in my headall u did was staree..😳
@Cvz Gunjan&Sandip There were editing flaws..will try to ignore it for a day since the hospital scene made it all for me😃
@GC & DD as usual a fab jobw ith ur comic timings👏and the hospital scene was outstanding jsu bcoz of u too😳⭐️⭐️👏

I am acting like a total GCM today all over my take there are words like adorable sweet cutee...Ash is insane today..😳😆

New VM

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYT5NZfqvNA[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by Cute_Ash - 13 years ago
shinus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
@

suj

From 2 morro i am not going to watch the last segment of geet......
They will only show that Anvesha....  2day i just lost it when she was there😡
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Opti

Jyo, those of us fed on Kekta fair know what utter crap is fed in the name of pregnancy.  There are babies that dont arrive even at the end of the gestation of a baby elephant. So me too not cribbing too much about the scenes, infact I loved them. Just made an observation. 

Opti u said it🤣...well why just Ekta shows..even other shows r making mockery of Pregnency these days..some examples r Pratigya where Komal made a mockery of it and now Uttaran where Tappu made a mockery🤣
Thats why I m highly satisfied with the whole scene today...thought it was beautiful😳

@Shradhha:I agree flow was not proper today and I said the same that they should hv divided the episode into two parts...but I don't think there was anything wrong in acting department..both GC-DD were good today...mayb it looked OTT to u becuase they were hving these light hearted comedy and all of a sudden he runs into the hospital and we hv this emotional scene...so there was a certain jerk in the scene which made u feel actors were not properly emoting..but actors did thier best today.,.only flow was missing🤔...mayb u can just watch that sonography scene again and not the bhagam bhag that he did before that😆...then u will feel the scene more😳
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I dont know if i have right to say this ...and i do apologize if i hurt sentiments..........but can we review the show for what it is and what it shows ...why compare and say its better than some other crap or isnt better than some thing ...lets evaluate for what it is ...and whether we like it or dont
Poli.Geek thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
@Vandana...if that is true....Polki is going to have an amazing New Year....😃  Hello ji

@Dits....going to check now...will be back in a few...