#Devil's Den#Maan bna Daai MAA'n - Page 16

Posted: 13 years ago
@swati

Go for it .....🤣🤣
Not only @ 11.30..... also 2,4,5.30,9,11,1.30,5.30,7.30......

Its just worth it to watch Maan n Geet scenes
@Swati...defo watch it....really nice hospital scene....

@All.....It was typical...Wife thinking Husband is a retard moment...when he is carrying her in the hospital and yelling for the doctor...and the nurses and orderlies are asking him where is the patient...and Geet has this look on her face like...see what I have to deal with every day....

I think every wife goes through this moment...multiple times...🤣 ðŸ¤£

There are situations when you are in public and you just look at the other person with this look that says ...no don't look at me...it is all him...I had no hand in his behavior....
Originally posted by swatichowdhury

Hi guys how was the epi??? Am planning to watch it at 11:30 repeat... Should i???/
Episode was emotionally high on content..Maaneet going for the sonography together..beautiful scene😳

@polki... me agree... no charlie chaplin pants..

hey Daadi, of course you were missed, ru feeling better now? 🤗

just saw the scene where Maan insists on taking Geet to hospital 🤣

his line I should asked the doctor if you had allergy first 🤣🤣🤣

swati: watch repaet..bas sec break ke bbad switch off TV..me gonna do that..i mean watch and after sec break tata bye..hehe
now me will GO..
bye all..
Jyo, those of us fed on Kekta fair know what utter crap is fed in the name of pregnancy.  There are babies that dont arrive even at the end of the gestation of a baby elephant. So me too not cribbing too much about the scenes, infact I loved them. Just made an observation. 
Shonnu u here.. i love u😆 Aladdin pants and white shoes😆🤣
Hey everyone!!!🤗

I think the scenes were very beautifully envisioned just that in the execution they faltered...whatever was shown today could have easily been done over two episodes...without any issues...and the flow could have been managed better. For once I felt GC was only half there...I just did not feel anything - neither the comedy nor the emotional scenes!

So there, I have said it- the episode did not work for me...

Originally posted by Anvi2009

I am still not able to get over that 1 drop of tear shed by MSK. He already feels so connected to the baby. Geet was overwhelmed to see this. I am so looking forward to MaanEet-baby scenes. Cvs, please dont let anything happen to the baby, Geet we know will not survive this shock, but Maan too wont be able to survive. Just look at the way he reacted today at a completely normal situation in pregnancy. I beg to you people, PLEASE KEEP THE BABY. 
sry had to quote. CVs plz listen request. In exchange I will admit MSK HAD A SISTER😆 ( sry An)

but seriously Cvs, more than Geet & now Maan, there r many fans like us who thinks the baby is OURS😊