Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Poli.Geek thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
@All....Jappies de pappies to you all.....

Just got home, thought I would come and check out the den.

All that work doing Halla Bol for the baby seems to have paid off, seems that all were touched by the scene....

however, DEMENTED Kudi needs to stop with the, you have accepted me with my past bit, considering INSANE Munda has told her time and again, he loves her just the way she is....(which means past and all).  Does she have memory loss...or is she deaf?

And what about CONFUSED Dadi...she knew all this time about the baby and nothing, no advise nothing...

and PSYCHO Rathod and SICKY ...doing their little eye dance...make me wanna puck....

YES Polki is back....

@Shreya...Hello Ji....

@Gargi, Shali, Opti, Jhan, Shonu, Twin, Ann, Jyoti, Arwen, Suj, Winona, Pooja, Parm, Shradha, Pallo, Anj and all....Hugs...lots and lots of them....

TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
 @Opti: Hi 🤗  yes I also hope PH, channel know how connected the audience is with the maaneet and their baby. I want to see the baby born.

@All: considering the constraints CVs work in, I don't look for too much logic in everything....just simple one works for me. I am happy watching as long as I connect to it. In Geet's case I am not bothered how far along Geet's pregnancy is. Geet CVs show us what I have not seen in other shows and that is what makes me super happy and excited!!
spshastr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Jyo I agree with you on the baby size .. I loved the emotional factor in the scene, I think we should enjoy the essence and not analyse it too practically

Waise I think NES should get Gopal .. Arjun is too good for her😊
Edited by spshastr - 13 years ago
Poli.Geek thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
@Pooja...I agree with you...about Munda's wardrobe being worse than Geet's...it is funny..while she has meters and meters of cloth to wear as a duppata...they can't even spare him a few more inches for his pants...🤣 ðŸ¤£
Arwen11 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Polki ... 🤗🤗🤗 glad to see u r better now 🤗

and no dissing the psycho rathod 😡😆 he is Kewl 😎
panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Opti...u r welcome sweetie.....I also didn't get to see many ultra-sound scans of my son...Only 2 I think... I don't remember...I'm getting old I guess...😆
Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
So Daadi knows that Geet is pregnant, I thought she musn't have known as she does not ever acknowledge the baby before today 😕

I thought she would be fussing over Geet, making sure she is looking after herself, ask about the hospital appointments etc
mi7chimes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
exactly Ann.. n t Zoom explains it all..

but anyways i am not happy abt t flow... i feel sad i am critical abt t epi today.. but i am a devil! 😈

@shonu gouri n all who wrote... me is gonna copy paste into my mob n read.. tonight..

@ all Byes.. need to get out frm in front of lappy.. or i ill hav to serve another week of PG internet seva🤢.. b4 i get bk..

tc all.. n Merry X'mas Devils.. hav Fun.. n rembr Moi.. MSK!😎

PS : yea i nva had a sista.. n il nva do... !😡 period...!

mchopra thumbnail
@anjana: jhappis ..ab yeh mat puchna kyon..man kiya de di.. 

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Ann & Jo - i kinda figured they had zoom option on the device or enlarged it for the viewer's pleasure🤣🤣 Those volunteers hours chilling in hospital coridors where not for nothing... I had issue with flow & chopiness, but otherwise cool episode.  My 2nd Christmas Gift from Geet Team.  I might send VR and BD a jhaapi instead of the rant i recently did🤣🤣

As for the cravings - i don't know and i don't care... if its illogical.. i enjoyed it... wud have enjoyed her puking on him after eating continental even more😳
Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 13 years ago