Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devil's Den#Maan bna Daai MAA'n - Page 10

MarshP thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: jyoti06

The whole sonography scene was very touching...😳 after this CVs just cannot take the baby away from the show😡...now even viewers r emotionally connected to the baby😭😭

I just came back to say... I agree Jyo. Now, they better keep the baby!!! Varna it's not good for the CVs' health😡🤣 And That's a promise *MSK STyle*😎

C ya

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
It good to have a sista who is a maternity nurse...
well geet is around 12 weeks....
mchopra thumbnail
Hi radha i see ya..come out of hising..
aur baaki i am not invisible still..
anyone seen anjana..pls..
spshastr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ok am not in  a mood to analyse the baby size.. I just loved that feeling and moment they shared and how she was overwhelmed by his tears and the way said the 3 words..
I had tears in my eyes as well..This is selfless love...😊  from both sides Baby size will leave it..
Edited by spshastr - 13 years ago
mi7chimes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
to b frank i am not happy with how tey ruin t flow... n thus t beauty of t scenes..! 😒
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@All:In fact today's episode may not b technically perfect flowwise...but on emotional quotient it takes the cake with that one sonography scene which will leave a lump in our throat especially when we see MSK shedding that one drop of tear from his eyes...brilliant execution👍🏼...GC..DD take a bow😊

@Shreya:Perfect display of emotions👍🏼

@Shonuu:Just went through your analysis..bingo⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️....I m shocked how u pointed out those flaws ..spot on girl👍🏼....Itna gyaan u got about styling and u say u dunno anything😡👏👏👏👏

@Gouri:Woww superb research work from your side too👍🏼...U r smsing me that its very short😡...arre u hv given everything is such detailed manner...the make-up man of GC-DD and costume designers should kiss your and Shonuu's feet now😡😛
shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
@jyots.... with all what is happening and how the baby is very much in the spot light....me think baby is a goner.....
mchopra thumbnail
@all: Baby is here to stay pakka..how ..mmm that i cant say..but she is here..and for the first time i feel so happy that i know nothing of bio..u see for me that scene was touching and the baby size..as the debate is here..didnt make a diff to me..
Blueberry_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Shonnnuuuu *ou ou ou* : 🤗 Nice write up! Very interesting topic of discsussion for Today. 😆 Hmm i would say my only problem would be Geet's hair n Maan's uniform kinda outfits. M actually totally okay with Geet's repeated salwar kameez..coz i find it more relatable. In our everyday lifes we don't exactly use a new outfit every single day right? M sure the outfit will be repeated the next week...😆😆😆 so i find it okay...though i rather she use churidar pants for a change instead of those big patiala (spell check?) pants.
HAATTT the wig. They shd just stick to DD's natural hair.
As for MSK..more casuals..would be cooler...n as for the sets, i actually do like GHSP sets. I always feel that the production crew put in extra effort in preparing the sets esp when it's for special occasions...or sg seq...SO am fine with that as well..MAYBE only some changes shd be made to KC..i mean it doesn't look lika a multi million dollar company from any angle 🤣
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Yes after showing us such an emotional baby scene today, CVs cannot take the baby away. It has to see the light of the day. I want to see more maaneet-baby scenes!!!!  Complete the gol-gappa scene also

CVs u better keep the baby now....haan!!😡😡😡

We - the audience are equally connected to the baby now.....this is what makes Maaneet love story more special to us and sets it apart from other love stories....
Edited by Anshu_A - 13 years ago