spshastr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Reserved... πŸ˜ƒ
Yippeee the baby is alive and kicking😊Edited by spshastr - 13 years ago
liv2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Today's den theme is one of my favorite topics styling πŸ˜ƒ and I am going to give you some pointers for the future πŸ˜‰

Geet
The transistion from village girl dressing to city girl dressing has been accomplished but the kinds of suits that she wears are not suitable for the kind of look that will say that she is MSK's wife and bahu of the Khurana Khandaan. Ideally I would like to see Geet continue to wear Salwar Kameez's but the more classy kind - something that spells class the minute you look at it. I would love it if she continued wearing salwar kameezs to work and only wore sarees for special occassions. Get her some classic well cut salwar kameezs with a little bit of rich embroidery and a nice duppata.  πŸ‘πŸΌ Why are you so scared of giving her prints? Have her wear small prints after the wedding.

But I know you will probably put her in sarees so I am going to concentrate on that. The blouses have to be more conventional and the sarees less see through.  For example something like this- look at the blouse it is something that can be worn to work (ignore the saree and concentrate on the blouse).

Here is another sample of the kind of blouse that she can wear - it is sleeveless but the strap is thick enough to be considered professional.

Here are some more options

Start a new trend. Maybe she can wear blouses with butterfly sleeves πŸ˜‰

Maan
MSK is supposed to be a business tycoon and sometimes he dresses like a peon. 😑 πŸ˜’

Again I loathe the blue shirt+black vest combo that he wore when he rescues Geet from the rain after she tells him she is pregnant and then again during the time she is talking to the children selling flowers. It needs to go into the trash can

Get Maan in formal business attire - a nice suit and some nice formal shirts.  Here are some samples

Now in this photo please pay close attention to the length of the pants. They reach a little below the ankles. That is the right length. The Charlie Chaplin pants GC is wearing need to go. 😑 and yes do not expect me to believe GC grew taller after you ordered them 😳 😳 😳 🀣 🀣......most probably they shrunk πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†......so time to replace them πŸ˜›. Also why are his pants so tight......I wonder how he can breathe in them πŸ€”........the pants need to be a good fit - neither too tight so as to cut off circulation by acting as a tourniquet or too loose so as to serve as a parachute 🀣🀣

Once he gets to work he takes the jacket off and roams around in shirt and tie. He can even take the tie off and needs to put it and the jacket back on only if he is meeting with a client.

Now for his night attire he needs some nice pyjamas.

For his exercising he needs some nice track pants. The alladin baloon pants are weird and yeah do not try to tell me that he is wearing what people doing Tai Chi wear. Don't even bother. I know that they are supposed to wear lose clothing - my instructor wears something like this

The other characters
Daadimaa is fine
πŸ‘πŸΌ

Adi Sir is awesome πŸ‘πŸΌ

All of office staff are fine except Tasha 🀒 πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ......why does she dress like a hooker πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ......give her some normal office attire like this.....she can still wear shortskirts and a nice blouse.

Arjun is fine

NT looked great in sarees and now in western wear.

Dev was good. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Meera had the best dress sense and I know this is simply because Parneet Chauhan herself has an awesome dressing sense. Hire her as a dress designer for your show and you will never have to worry again.

Analysis will come later πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by liv2laugh - 13 years ago
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Plus I saw this tweet had to share .....i was in splits

lil_angel_007    -TMK(Tees Maar Khan) was 2 funny!!! Buh still no comp 4 our MSK!🀣

Todays Episode- why do viewers crave and bug the CV's for romantic stuff...now the scene today between Geet and MSK at the doc ..wasnt it great in terms of romance .....Romance is not abt physicality alone it has lots of beautiful aspects to it and emotional connect is one
Edited by rdfan - 13 years ago
shreya_l thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Theme of the Den - Aesthetics

Shonuu, Adits and Gouri have explained well.
I also like Jhan's and Jyo's Suggestions.
Gouri you mentioned the movie and I can see it πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ€£ Now I can not get back to serious stuffπŸ˜†

All has been covered by the people mentioned above hence I'm not adding anything.  I would still love to see Geet in western attire for some special occasionπŸ˜‰

Episode Analysis

Maan aur Geet karein office mein pravesh,
Maike valon ke shuru hue upadesh.
Geet ki karein khatir, chai, coffee mangakar,
Geet jo kahogi voh le aayenge jakar.
Pandey ji Geet se kuch yun batiyaye...
Geet tumhara hone wala hai vivah, tum kyun is sab ki karti ho parvaah.
Yeh sab geet ki samajh na aaye... Pinki anuvaad kar use bataye..
Geet ko hai kaam ki dhun,
Adi bulate Pandey ji aur Manisha bhi aayi yeh sun.
Maan ka palada hai khali, chalo shamil ho hum ban unki toli.
Bajarang bali ke paas jaane ka sahas Adi ko karna hoga,
Maan ko yeh samachar unhe hi dena hoga.
Adi pahunche Maan ke samaksh, rakhne ladke walon ka paksh.
Maan ho gayein hain sehmat, Adi ki acchi hai kismat.
Maan ne mangvaya sab ke liye naashta,
Continental ki baat sun ho gayi hai Geet ki halat khasta.
Naasthe ka office karmachari lutf uthathe,
Geet kuch tum bhi khao yeh batate...
Geet ki ulajhan kisi ko samajh na aaye,
Maan kahein main naastha deta hoon khilaye.
Geet ne roka Maan ka haath, naashta nahin kha sakti samajho meri baat.
Maan ho gayein hain khafa, Geet ko chahiye thodi khuli hawa...
Phone pe dadi daant lagayein, jhagada kiye bina tumse Maan raha na jaye?
Maan apna dukhda sunaye, aur dadi unhe samajhayen.
Geet hai garbhvati, aise samay aisi baatein to hain aksar hoti.
Khane ka man jo ho jaaye, par samane aane par ji usse hi michlaye.

Geet ka man achaar ke liye lalchaye, desi khana na mile aur voh pachtaaye.
Maan hain laye dopahar ka khana, Dadi ne hai bheja...
Meri pasand ka khana, continental hai voh tumhe hai batana....
Saath khane ke naam par Geet ki hawaiyan udi,
Maan ko bhejna chahti hai yahan se jaldi.
Khane ke naam  phir ho rahi tu tu main main...
Maan kahen nahin chahti tum mere sand khana to jata hoon main.
Geet ko ek tarah khayi to doosari taraf kuaan nazar aaye,
Par Maan ka roothna na use bhaye.
Khane ko khola bade dheere se, kahin mehak se phir jee na michale.
Aam dekh aagayi usme jaan, Maan aapko pata tha main hoon hairaan.
Pehle nahi thi iski khabar, isliye laaya hoon khao tum hoke bekhabar.
Geet use khaye phir bhi uska jee michlaye,
Maan yeh dekh bada ghabaraye,
Chalo tumhe Doctor ko detein hain dikhaye.
Arreeee dekho yeh to godi mein uthaye hospital le aaye....

Doctor kar rahin Geet ki jaanch, Maan sang khade pakade haath.
Maan nahin sunenge ab kisi ki baat,
Aaj to ho kar rahenge sab test aisi ki darkhwaast.
Geet  kahe main hoon theek chalein hum aur aap,
Maan ki hai zid kam se kam Sonography to ho sakati hai aaj.
Dhadkan sun Geet hai awak, anakhen hain bhar aayi...
Yun liya maan ka haath apne haath.
Maan ho gayein hain bhavuk, ankhon mein unke bhi hai neer.
Geet bole pyaar ke voh teen bol...Jinhe sun Maan ke hoton par hai muskaan.

Swayam ke bheetar jeevan ka aabhas, kitna adbhut hoga yeh ehsaas.
Jeevan ka yeh amoolya kshan, dekha humne Maan aur Geet sang.
Gad gad hain dono ke hriday, vaatsalya se ashru poorit hain nayan.

Anuvaad = Translation, Samaksh = In Front of, Paksh = Side, Sehmat = Agree, Darkhwaast = Request, Awak = Suprised, Neer = water, Adbhut  = Surprise, Amoolya = Priceless, Kshan = Moment, Gad Gad = Emotional, Hriday = Heart, Vatsalya = Tenderness/affection, Ashru = Tears, Poorit = Filled.

Thank You CV's for showing us that baby is safe and sound...GC & DD portrayed the feeling beautifully...πŸ‘

Well lot of people are curious to know the duration of Geet's pregnancy..this is what I assume.... she is still shown in first trimester...reason check out this link about Sonography ...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obstetric_ultrasonography

The embryo can be observed and measured by about five and a half weeks. The heartbeat may be seen as early as 6 weeks, and is usually visible by 7 weeks gestation. So considering the above info...I presume Geet is still shown in 1st trimester 😊

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!
Edited by shreya_l - 13 years ago
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
I liked over all the episode today, but I think the editting team truely lost it today with jumping from office to hospital in such a way, but I liked the concern of MSK over Geet today, the way he kept on telling her to eat then the whole concern in the hospital, so cute....

I am speechless over the emotional scene in hospital, pehli baar is tara se MSK ko dhek rahe hoon, he never believed in emotions, but for Geet he got so emotional, so sweet.......

GC and DD were super today, what expressions and chemistry, super jodi.................

I seriously didn't understood what is Arjun doing in KM? He is much doing modeling than being wedding planner πŸ˜†πŸ€ͺ 

I give today's episode 9/10, coz I didn't like the editting today............

Edited by temorocks - 13 years ago
BgblZoolander69 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Points to be noted.

1. Scene with office staff was over the top. Tone it down and do not exaggerate.
2. Maan bringing Geet mango was oh so sweet. Both GC and DD were good in this scene.
3. Maan rushing to the hospital and over reacting was over the top again, though his concern was touching.
4. Thank you CV's for clarifying that daadi knows Geet is pregnant, though I was sure she knew. But I will have to say that her reaction towards this fact was not dealt with properly.
5. What can I say about the ultrasound scene? That is something we all have waited very long to see. I feel elated to finally see that baby. CV's the baby needs to stay. Maan and Geet's reaction was perfect. It could not have been a better moment for Geet to say "I love you" then at that instant. Now Maan needs to say it as well. I do not like in the precap how Geet is once more telling Maan how good he is to her. They are life partners, he is not giving her charity. I would love for him to simply answer her with a "I love you" to her questions. That is the only reason he needs to give her.
6. Judging by the ultrasound the fetus is about 12 weeks old. I am glad that the CV's have pai attention to small details like this. They should continue to do so. These types of details give the viewers more insight. Now we know how far along Geet is with the pregnancy and why she has not shown a baby bump yet. But CV's, she should be showing soon.
7. Annie I do not like because of the actress. Keep the character but replace the actor.
8. Arjun I like very much. Give us more insight into his thoughts. The Arjun-Tasha dynamic is interesting. We know he is only attempting to make Annie jealous because he knows she has a crush on him. I like how her disses her all the time. :))

Overall flow of the episode was not good. Editing was choppy again.Edited by Ann.A - 13 years ago
MarshP thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I liked the overall episode today....though I found Maan running to the hospital a bit OTT.
I loved the concern Maan showed when he realized why she is behaving for odd. DD's expressions in the office scene were flawless.  I loved the much awaited ultrasound scene. Both Maan and Geet feeling overwhelmed at the first glimpse of their child. I loved that Geet said the words the Maan has been waiting to hear forever. I wish he said I love you back w/o simply smiling. Nonetheless, the scene was very touching.

Finally, We know that Dadi knows about Geet's pregnancy. BUT given that she knows, I find her past behavior quite odd πŸ€”

Edited by MarshP - 13 years ago
mi7chimes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
ok why is t den being opened with no title or no link in t previous den?πŸ˜•

~Res~..

ill unres.. if my net allowsπŸ˜†

Highlight of tonight!!..

tat  little drop of tear..

of lov seeing our baby lie ...
and my wifey dear..
follows to say it all! sigh!😍

wait NE is J!! n tat too of Tashaa... 😳ok why didnt somone kil me b4 tis!!🀣

Interview with Gurmeet Choudhary & Drashti Dhami - 20th Dec 2010
- courtesy Telly Thadka

The Transcript...
 by ~Ress~

GC: Zorr se bolenge hum log!!
DD: dont worry!!
... Come onπŸ˜†

( but ofcourse it wasnt loud enf for our devilish ears!🀣 )

GC: Hi I am Gurmeet Chowdary *points mike at DD*

DD: And I am Drashti Dhami
( hmmm..i nvr knew it was 'a'.. not 'aa'in Drashti.. hmmm koi nayi) ohh!! Maan Singh Khurana aur Geet Handa!

GC: Handa??

DD : Abhi do din ke baad ho jaaoongi Maan Singh khurana..
( 2 days for u.. how many days for us i wonder!
πŸ˜’)

GC : I mean Handa isliye kyun ki.. iske baad .. baad mein do din ke baad yeh Khurana ho jayega..

1. The first thing Gurmeet does as soon as he gets on t sets?

DD : On t set.. aaah
!! Put his makeup on? *looks questioningly at GC* πŸ˜†

GC : HAAN!!πŸ˜†

DD : First thing wahi karte ho na aap...

GC : aur toh kuch nahi karta hoon! ( hmmm...πŸ˜† )

2. The first thing Drashti does as soon as she gets on t sets?

GC : Set mein sabse pehle aate hi.. sabse pehle... Yeh sabse milti hain bohut baatein kartein hain.. aur phir uske ... uske baad... aane ke baad.. yeh phir scene ke baare mein hum dono baithke rehersal karte hain..!
(uff!! Maan!! u stutter a lot!! 😳)

DD : Yea because i am a social animal and he is An Anti-Animal!! (ok!!🀣)
GC : HAHAHA!! (🀣what?? t way he laughs make me roll!
🀣🀣🀣)
DD: Anti-social Animal.. Anti-Animal kya hota hai?? ( may b U shud Ask Mrs. Maneka GandhiπŸ˜†)

*both laughs*

3. The most commonly used phrase by Gurmeet?

DD : phrase... Kantab!! *Brij shtyle*  ( ok whts tat??πŸ˜• )
GC : AAAAAAH!! Kantab!!...

. Themost commonly used phrase by Drashti?

GC : Chalooo Chalooo Chaloooo
  *total desi accent*

DD : *ofcourse burst out laughing!!*

5. What food Gurmeet usually gets on Sets?

DD : Boiled Food!!

GC :
*laughs*

DD: Boiled lik som three times i think.. boiled chicken! boiled apple juice! (
🀣🀣🀣🀣) everything is boiled!! ( now no wonder he *chi*s all day!! 🀣🀣🀣)

5. What food Drashti usually gets on Sets?

DD : i dont thing u want to ask tat question!
*laughs*

GC : Drashti...
*laughs* set pe aate hi... aap dekhke hi judge kar sakthe hain .. ki yeh kitni fit hain.. isliye sabse Bada raaz yeh hai ki Bada pav khaathi hai!!πŸ˜†

to b cont...

Edited by mi7chimes - 13 years ago
shadowstreet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
After so long I got really teary with GHSP epi😭😭😭 thanks
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Loving what they are showing these days.

Finally a doubt that was in many of our minds was cleared.  Dadi knows that Geet is pregnant. Makes her behaviour during the phase of misunderstanding all the more unforgivable in my eyes.

Loved Maan's concern for Geet, once he knew the reason for Geet's 'strange' behvaviour.

Absolutely loved DD's expression while eating the sour mango.    

Loved the overwhelming feeling both Maan and Geet had in catching their first glimpse of their baby and the tears it brought to their eyes and mine. 

Loved Geet's wholehearted admission of her love for him.  Maan got his long awaited three words.  Wish he too reciprocated instead of just smiling.

Loved Arjun's efforts to get Annie jealous (Piyush really looked good today). NM was bearable. 
Edited by Opti - 13 years ago