Sasural Genda Phool

Good Morning Ishan (Page 4)

elle45 Goldie
elle45
elle45

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 4:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

Originally posted by maneeshaF

I find suhana giving up easily these days not like the way she used to.
She should not forget what happend..and atleast for a day should ignore him :L
Love makes you forget very easily and kind of BUZDIL, Suhana apna dil haar gaye hai thats why she is giving up easily!!!

@ elle 45 Even the Kashyap family is unbelievable right now. Even if we exclude BM and Dadaji, are the rest of them blind? Is such closeness, with hugging etc, allowed between 2 friends of the opposite sex? If they are ok with this, then I'd like to see their faces when Ishika turns up with a childhood male friend. Will they be ok with her running around and hugging him?

What an excellent point, why didnt I think about that, LOLLOL I would love to see that , but hey they wont show any such track as it doesnt suit them. It woud be same Ishaan, saying chee hut to Ishika!!
Thanks Venture Smile.... this has been bothering me for a while now. The whole Kashyap family is turning a blind eye to the Ishaan-Sonali closeness, but if Ishika dares to do this, I'm sure they'll pull her away in a second.

What I also find troubling is that, even though Sonali is doing all this just for fun, she knows that Ishaan is kind of starved for love. He's not getting much postive response from Suhaana even after so many months. I know this won't happen in the show but it's very much likely in real life. What if, Ishaan starts to actually fall in love with Sona? Shocked I mean, all the closeness, the best-friendship, the hugging and bike rides etc, Ishaan just might start developing some feelings for Sonali right? I think, in the real world, it can be very possible. Likewise, Sonali might start regretting she let go of Ishaan earlier, and may fall in love with him. She knows Suhana doesn't love him, and she may want to take over.

I know we don't like even thinking of this but it could be an entirely possible, though unwanted, track.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vishmewell111192YusBee

YusBee IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 4:58am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

elle45111192

elle45 Goldie
elle45
elle45

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shounak-rijul1

[T
Again NOT UNDERSTANDING,why are they not following OBS?In OBS,Rajni and Disha had confronted Sona earlier saying her not to chipkofy with Ishaan as Suhana mite not feel ok with it...
Really? I would expect that to happen in normal cases. Rajni and Disha at least should realize Sona and Ishan are not behaving appropriately. I guess both of them haven't seen Sona before this, since Sona was a child when she left, and both Rajni and Disha must not be married by then. So they should find this closeness weird.

The most intelligent person in the house seems to be Meena LOL She's at least noticing the relationship between Ishaan and Sona.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

111192YusBeeShwets1502

YusBee IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 7:44am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vishmewellelle45

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 8:00am | IP Logged

Originally posted by elle45

[T
Again NOT UNDERSTANDING,why are they not following OBS?In OBS,Rajni and Disha had confronted Sona earlier saying her not to chipkofy with Ishaan as Suhana mite not feel ok with it...
Really? I would expect that to happen in normal cases. Rajni and Disha at least should realize Sona and Ishan are not behaving appropriately. I guess both of them haven't seen Sona before this, since Sona was a child when she left, and both Rajni and Disha must not be married by then. So they should find this closeness weird. [previously in the show,when Ishaan and Sona planned to go over the movie mautanki,Disha DID realize that Suhana wasnt liking it..but as usual..they CV's left it there only...even when Alok told Ishaan that he shudnt be SO close to Sona now that Suhana is here,Ishaan spoke something nonsense jaise aap kya sochte hai and stuff and the CV's again made it a funny scene..Ouch]

The most intelligent person in the house seems to be Meena LOL She's at least noticing the relationship between Ishaan and Sona. [yeah...LOLMeena seems to be watching all soaps of STAR Plus and giving Suhana planns to jasoosofy IshaanLOL]

If Rajni and Disha had confronted Sona . Even they should have confronted Ishaaan too . Seems everything is out of control. 
When i saw the movie nautanki i thought Disha is going to give THE TALK. well everyone is blind when it comes to suhaana.
On another  note, how funny will it be if suhana confront sona in dadi's language. " Ishan Mari sona ko haath bi mat lagana??? " ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

elle45 Goldie
elle45
elle45

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 9:04am | IP Logged

Originally posted by elle45

[T
Really? I would expect that to happen in normal cases. Rajni and Disha at least should realize Sona and Ishan are not behaving appropriately. I guess both of them haven't seen Sona before this, since Sona was a child when she left, and both Rajni and Disha must not be married by then. So they should find this closeness weird. [previously in the show,when Ishaan and Sona planned to go over the movie mautanki,Disha DID realize that Suhana wasnt liking it..but as usual..they CV's left it there only...even when Alok told Ishaan that he shudnt be SO close to Sona now that Suhana is here,Ishaan spoke something nonsense jaise aap kya sochte hai and stuff and the CV's again made it a funny scene..Ouch]

The most intelligent person in the house seems to be Meena LOL She's at least noticing the relationship between Ishaan and Sona. [yeah...LOLMeena seems to be watching all soaps of STAR Plus and giving Suhana planns to jasoosofy IshaanLOL]
Even I thought Disha would realize that Suhana was not happy. Come on, would she be happy if Ilesh ditched her and went off on his bike with an "old friend"? Instead, Disha went on and on about romantic bike rides.

I think it's high time this Sona track ends. Though I usually like the pace of the story, but these last 2 weeks, it seems as if we are watching the same thing again and again. Suhana jealous of Sona, makes a few faces, then she's back to normal. Then the sequence repeatsa again.

Do you think Ishaan will behave the same with Sonali once he knows Suhana loves him? Will he be as carefree in his actions and will Suhana actually not mind then?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 9:19am | IP Logged
@ elle Do you think Ishaan will behave the same with Sonali once he knows Suhana loves him? Will he be as carefree in his actions and will Suhana actually not mind then?

In sab sawaloon ka jawab jannay kay liyee dhektay rahiyee Sasural Genda Phool , Monday to Friday shaam saday saath bajay!!!!LOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ramelle45vishmewell111192

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

@ elle Do you think Ishaan will behave the same with Sonali once he knows Suhana loves him? Will he be as carefree in his actions and will Suhana actually not mind then?

In sab sawaloon ka jawab jannay kay liyee dhektay rahiyee Sasural Genda Phool , Monday to Friday shaam saday saath bajay!!!!LOLLOL

Once Ishan knows suhana loves him. He 'll have only on sawal " Sona kaun hain ? " main to bas mare Gabbar ka Thkur hu main kisi basanti ko nahi janta "  
        Bas Abhi Suhana thappad de de do-char sona ko to kaleje ko thandhak mile. varna hum sab milke de denge. Wink

Monday shaam saday saath bajay ka to intezar hain !!!!  Party

Go to top