India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Good Morning Ishan (Page 3)

Shakila2244 Goldie
Shakila2244
Shakila2244

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 5:22am | IP Logged
i know gys it's ishaan's mistake but suhana kaisi wife hai use bhi ishaan k sath rehna chaiye oke.............................or ishaan janti hai suhana use pyaar nehi kerti hai............n uska sath bhi suhana k liye itna important nehi hai..............so ishaan with sona.on picnic........................but suhana ko itnahi bura lagte hai to................ishaan k sath rehta.....................dikha deta sona ko......................suhana always told sonali...ishaan n she husband wife.................or undono k beach mein sona ko nehi ana chahiye......................abb kaha gayeeeeeeeeeeeee husband.................itna kuch dekhne k bad bhi shana...........ishaan k sath nehi gaya balki ishaan ko sor diya sona k sath humesha ishaan hi kyun suhana k pas aye suhana ko bhi chahiye ishaan k pas ana.naki usse dur jana.................

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

avani31sweetymolSinha18

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 5:53am | IP Logged
Suhana didnt go to Ishaan because she is seeing constatntly that when those two are together, they just ignore her , she dont want to impose herself, thats how she is , right or wrong , but the question is Ishaan claims that he knows Suhana inside out, he GETS UPSET by seeing Suhana UPSET how come not once he said anything to Suhana that are you okey, it was written all over face that she is not enjoying herself, she was the one who planned this picnic with Papa, but not only Ishaan everybody else has failed to pick this up. And when you truly love some one , you dont say that why should I do everything for her, you justt do it because loving her is your decision and Suhana doesnt know that Ishaan loves her he never mentioned anything, infact whenever word romance was uttered by Suhana , he always sid chee hut,Ishaan,s love for Suhana was unconditional all along, but what is the difference now??? Infact now he should realize how badly Suhana looks forward for his comments, wether when she was dressed up in the new outfit ot wether its her Tea ot the food she wanted to KNOW Ishaan,s opinion, how can Ishaan not see this change in her. And precap was just rubbish, why are you asking now , if you realized it then why didnt he showed his concerns then, he was having so much fun eith Sonali that he forgot her. Infact Sonali has done nothing wrong its Ishaan who has forgotten her, with Sonali plotting or doing any melodrama.
What Suhana did initially was wrong but as we all know she doesnt keep anything inside her, right or wrong she said what she felt at that time, but she has changed a lot , a lot from any standard, and her first mistake can not be labelled all her life that because Suhana was so bad with Ishaan, Ishaan has every right to pay her back the pain, if thats the case then I am sorry its not Love, its become a trade Pyar kay badlay Paya and instant return if not given straight away then its not valid late on.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kklb67sravzejshree_ram111192

iruaG IF-Dazzler
iruaG
iruaG

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 111192

Today in precap they showed..........ishaan asking suhana what is the matter why is she so quiet and she didn't even enjoyed the picnic..............good morning ishaan............hosh agaye ki suhana bhi koi hai aur woh udas hai..................kaya adami hai ..........sona ke door hote hi suhana ke liye pyaar umad ayaAngry

Exactly my sentiments. Ishaan has to be the world's biggest idiot. Apni wife se zyada fikar usko apni best friend ki hai. The idiot needs a zor ka jhatka from Suhana so that he realizes what a jerk he's been.

sravzevishmewell111192

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maneeshaF

I find suhana giving up easily these days not like the way she used to.
She should not forget what happend..and atleast for a day should ignore him :L
Love makes you forget very easily and kind of BUZDIL, Suhana apna dil haar gaye hai thats why she is giving up easily!!!

@ elle 45 Even the Kashyap family is unbelievable right now. Even if we exclude BM and Dadaji, are the rest of them blind? Is such closeness, with hugging etc, allowed between 2 friends of the opposite sex? If they are ok with this, then I'd like to see their faces when Ishika turns up with a childhood male friend. Will they be ok with her running around and hugging him?

What an excellent point, why didnt I think about that, LOLLOL I would love to see that , but hey they wont show any such track as it doesnt suit them. It woud be same Ishaan, saying chee hut to Ishika!!

Edited by venture - 25 December 2010 at 6:13am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vishmewellelle45

Shakila2244 Goldie
Shakila2244
Shakila2244

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 6:05am | IP Logged
i know gys but i liked sushaan.........................soooooooo now i want their more scene together not sonali ,ishaan n suhana's alone scene...............i hope new year will be start sushaan romanceTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

avani31

sravze Groupbie
sravze
sravze

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 11:02am | IP Logged
guys I accept each n every point of every reply on this post and thanks to start this topic.
Even I was wondering the same no one including suhana's father bothered about her. thank god atleast her sister did it to some one.
I'm hateing the closness between sona n ishan, their should be a limit and even hating ishan to the core, no one on earth will behave like that and even the family, I know that they r modern but at least some one should tell him that what he doing will hurt suhana, everyone except his sister is married and they know things like this will hurt but no no one is warning or telling him. anywhere why should someone tell him he say that he loves suhana so mucha n he understands her.......................... but he not understanding this and at least not understanding that she is upset.
wow ishan wow, u r great.

now I really want suhana to leave the house and go.
Babima n dadaji r also doing too much I'm sure they will pay for it in future. Sona is even more overacting and ishan unbelivible n his family even more unbelivible.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

111192-SalShah4eva-

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
It seems like the whole family is quite superficial. I mean that everybody can make mistakes and its okay or not even discussed but when Suhana genuinely makes a mistake purely out of her genuine ignorence then OMG EVERYONE MAKES IT A BIG DEAL, like its the end of the world.Angry Its one rule for the family and a different one for Suhana. Didn't expect this from the SGP creatives. They've losing their credibility due to TRP success. Such a shame.

kklb67vishmewell111192

-SalShah4eva- IF-Achieverz
-SalShah4eva-
-SalShah4eva-

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sravze

guys I accept each n every point of every reply on this post and thanks to start this topic.
Even I was wondering the same no one including suhana's father bothered about her. thank god atleast her sister did it to some one.
I'm hateing the closness between sona n ishan, their should be a limit and even hating ishan to the core, no one on earth will behave like that and even the family, I know that they r modern but at least some one should tell him that what he doing will hurt suhana, everyone except his sister is married and they know things like this will hurt but no no one is warning or telling him. anywhere why should someone tell him he say that he loves suhana so mucha n he understands her.......................... but he not understanding this and at least not understanding that she is upset.
wow ishan wow, u r great.

now I really want suhana to leave the house and go.
Babima n dadaji r also doing too much I'm sure they will pay for it in future. Sona is even more overacting and ishan unbelivible n his family even more unbelivible.
Tell me about it lol

Go to top