Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Good Morning Ishan (Page 2)

amotlymileo Goldie
amotlymileo
amotlymileo

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

I like the title Renu. Raat main nashay mai tha subha nasha utra to biwi yaad aai. Those who were not keen on Suhana should realize today why she is like the way she is , she didnt want to grow up as she had this idea in her head at the age of 5 that my mom will come back to me !!!! the dialouges were so well written and Ragini delivered them perfectly that there were tears in my eyes.
Ishaan,s concern " kiya hua Suhana" just feels like fake now, I dont beleive in those empty words,  everything would be fine but Ishaan has proved that he is an ordinary MAN with male ego, which was crushed by Suhana initially and that ego is paying Suhana back all the agony he went through, so he is not that Mahan and all that.

Badi Maa and Sonali are having celebration party, and I think thats the last nail in Suhana,s coffin, she has now NO one to turn to, Ishaan is all fake and Badi Maa is not HER Badi Maa any more, which she thought she is HER Badi Maa. I really wish that the CV s chang the story line from OBS and make Suhana leave by saying to Ishaan that you are FREE now, and I want you to be happy and you seems to be happy with Sonali so live with her.

ClapClapClapClapClapClapClap....

i have nothing more to say...u said it all..Clap

@bold-although i don't know what the original storyline says...i wud love to see that happen and what effect does that have on Ishaan

Edited by amotlymileo - 24 December 2010 at 8:32am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

panic_monger Senior Member
panic_monger
panic_monger

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 10:11am | IP Logged
ya guyz!!!!!!!
              suhana shud teach ishaan a lesson now.he deserves a strict punishment.....Angry

Shwets1502

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
what ishan did to suhana is  worse than sunhana did to ishaan. Ishaan has cross all the boundaries now. he and sona behaves like newly married couple . no one in the family seem to mind them . that is so so disappointing . I certainly didn't expect this from neither badi ma or dadaji.  can they not see her agony at all? Ishan can see her upset but can't put 2 and 2 togather ? come one how duffer u have to be?
well venting my my frustration    .........   LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

.Nish.vishmewellFeats111192Shwets1502-SalShah4eva-

TIA.Tia IF-Rockerz
TIA.Tia
TIA.Tia

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
@Renu wonderful title for the post and your comments are very apt.. Why can't Ishan have asked the same question to Suhana at the picnic.. ???? Till the time he is with Sonali he is living in his own happy dreamland and once he comes back to his bedroom he realizes that Suhana did not enjoy herself in the picnic.. Hello?? What's wrong with you?? Why didn't you ask this question to her when you were playing hide and seek, while swimming, while playing cricket.. Why did he not ask Suhana that why did she throw her bat on the ground and went and sat n chair when Umpire Dadaji favored her.. Why didn;t he go behind Suhana to search her.. Why was he siting so close to Sonali instead of Suhana when they were playing Passing the Parcel..?? Inder-Rajini, Illesh -Disha were sitting in the couple But Ishan is the only namuna siting so near to Sonali as though she is his wife and not Suhana..

@Venture.. Agree with you word to word., Very well written... I too want Suhana to leave Ishaan and tell him to be happy with Sonali itself.. I so want this track to happen in SPG.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.Nish.111192Shwets1502

-SalShah4eva- IF-Achieverz
-SalShah4eva-
-SalShah4eva-

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

I like the title Renu. Raat main nashay mai tha subha nasha utra to biwi yaad aai. Those who were not keen on Suhana should realize today why she is like the way she is , she didnt want to grow up as she had this idea in her head at the age of 5 that my mom will come back to me !!!! the dialouges were so well written and Ragini delivered them perfectly that there were tears in my eyes.
Ishaan,s concern " kiya hua Suhana" just feels like fake now, I dont beleive in those empty words,  everything would be fine but Ishaan has proved that he is an ordinary MAN with male ego, which was crushed by Suhana initially and that ego is paying Suhana back all the agony he went through, so he is not that Mahan and all that.

Badi Maa and Sonali are having celebration party, and I think thats the last nail in Suhana,s coffin, she has now NO one to turn to, Ishaan is all fake and Badi Maa is not HER Badi Maa any more, which she thought she is HER Badi Maa. I really wish that the CV s chang the story line from OBS and make Suhana leave by saying to Ishaan that you are FREE now, and I want you to be happy and you seems to be happy with Sonali so live with her.
me toooEmbarrassed

Shwets1502

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by netri

what ishan did to suhana is  worse than sunhana did to ishaan. Ishaan has cross all the boundaries now. he and sona behaves like newly married couple . no one in the family seem to mind them . that is so so disappointing . I certainly didn't expect this from neither badi ma or dadaji.  can they not see her agony at all? Ishan can see her upset but can't put 2 and 2 togather ? come one how duffer u have to be?
well venting my my frustration    .........   LOL

You're 1000% right about that!!! Completely agree

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.Nish.111192Shwets1502

elle45 Goldie
elle45
elle45

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
Clap Love the title of this thread. Really, Ishaan wakes up only when Sona is gone, till then he is in a dreamland, where there's no one but him and Sona. Angry

I am a silent reader of this forum but I just wanted to comment now as Ishaan has left me completely baffled! I started watching the show a few months ago because of the simple sweet family and the beautiful relationship between Ishaan and Suhaana. It's true that Ishaan has suffered quite a bit since his marriage, and Suhaana needs to pay for that.

But what's wrong with Ishaan now? At one moment, he's utterly sweet and asking Suhaana for a smile to keep with him always Embarrassed, then the next time, he COMPLETELY ignores her at the picnic? If you love someone, will you be able to ignore them completely? I don't think so. It doesn't matter if that love is reciprocated or not. If you love someone, then you watch out for them and think of their happiness. If Ishaan at least claims to be Suhaana's friend, at least he should give her the same importance as he gives to his other friend, Sona.

Just a week ago, she did something nice for him, she cooked for Ishaan (well, sort off LOL)... wasn't it his duty to act nice with her for a change? Perhaps by saying she's not out during the match? Perhaps by choosing her in his team? I think the CVs have tampered with Ishaan's character. It's not believable anymore.

Even the Kashyap family is unbelievable right now. Even if we exclude BM and Dadaji, are the rest of them blind? Is such closeness, with hugging etc, allowed between 2 friends of the opposite sex? If they are ok with this, then I'd like to see their faces when Ishika turns up with a childhood male friend. Will they be ok with her running around and hugging him?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.Nish.vishmewell111192Shwets1502

maneeshaF IF-Rockerz
maneeshaF
maneeshaF

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 5:10am | IP Logged
I find suhana giving up easily these days not like the way she used to.
She should not forget what happend..and atleast for a day should ignore him :L

Go to top