Posted: 13 years ago
Today in precap they showed..........ishaan asking suhana what is the matter why is she so quiet and she didn't even enjoyed the picnic..............good morning ishaan............hosh agaye ki suhana bhi koi hai aur woh udas hai..................kaya adami hai ..........sona ke door hote hi suhana ke liye pyaar umad aya😑
Nice post Renu diπŸ‘πŸ‘...especially the title...Good Morning IshaanπŸ˜‰will comment later on
Renu...i thought the same thing...Good morning ishaan...

its like coming after watching match and asking who the teams where??
very correct shwets and as Renu inferred , i too get surprised by ishaan's behavior, i think his character is much complex than that of suhan. First he gave wound to suhana and instead of applying an ointment he is applying salt on her woundπŸ˜•
nice post Renu di...especially liked the title u have given to ur post..

finally Ishaan did realise that there is a person named Suhaana who is his wife and who is not too happy....hopefully he'll realise the reason too sometime soon..
i am really upset with Ishaan ilove Suhana's attitude towards him ijust want her to ignore him but i felt really hurt when Suhana saw Bari maa with Sona it was so sad yaar Bari maa is the only person with whom Suhana can share her sorrows......i hope Sona gets out of Suhana's life really soon.....
I like the title Renu. Raat main nashay mai tha subha nasha utra to biwi yaad aai. Those who were not keen on Suhana should realize today why she is like the way she is , she didnt want to grow up as she had this idea in her head at the age of 5 that my mom will come back to me !!!! the dialouges were so well written and Ragini delivered them perfectly that there were tears in my eyes.
Ishaan,s concern " kiya hua Suhana" just feels like fake now, I dont beleive in those empty words,  everything would be fine but Ishaan has proved that he is an ordinary MAN with male ego, which was crushed by Suhana initially and that ego is paying Suhana back all the agony he went through, so he is not that Mahan and all that.

Badi Maa and Sonali are having celebration party, and I think thats the last nail in Suhana,s coffin, she has now NO one to turn to, Ishaan is all fake and Badi Maa is not HER Badi Maa any more, which she thought she is HER Badi Maa. I really wish that the CV s chang the story line from OBS and make Suhana leave by saying to Ishaan that you are FREE now, and I want you to be happy and you seems to be happy with Sonali so live with her.
Originally posted by venture

I like the title Renu. Raat main nashay mai tha subha nasha utra to biwi yaad aai. Those who were not keen on Suhana should realize today why she is like the way she is , she didnt want to grow up as she had this idea in her head at the age of 5 that my mom will come back to me !!!! the dialouges were so well written and Ragini delivered them perfectly that there were tears in my eyes.
Ishaan,s concern " kiya hua Suhana" just feels like fake now, I dont beleive in those empty words,  everything would be fine but Ishaan has proved that he is an ordinary MAN with male ego, which was crushed by Suhana initially and that ego is paying Suhana back all the agony he went through, so he is not that Mahan and all that.

Badi Maa and Sonali are having celebration party, and I think thats the last nail in Suhana,s coffin, she has now NO one to turn to, Ishaan is all fake and Badi Maa is not HER Badi Maa any more, which she thought she is HER Badi Maa. I really wish that the CV s chang the story line from OBS and make Suhana leave by saying to Ishaan that you are FREE now, and I want you to be happy and you seems to be happy with Sonali so live with her.

Agreed with every word you said i dont have anything left to say you said it allπŸ‘.....Ishaan is fake now he disappoints me everytimeee i dont trust him anymore he is so unreal now.....i hope Suhana will teach Ishaan a lesson now.....
Originally posted by venture

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘....

i have nothing more to say...u said it all..πŸ‘

@bold-although i don't know what the original storyline says...i wud love to see that happen and what effect does that have on Ishaan
Edited by amotlymileo - 13 years ago
ya guyz!!!!!!!
              suhana shud teach ishaan a lesson now.he deserves a strict punishment.....😑