India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Ishaan is three much

armanz IF-Rockerz
armanz
armanz

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Chaloji we could accept his excitement when sonali came for the first ever time.i thought that will be momentary.but NO!!his excitement,paagalpan and stupidity are increasing day by day.
Today in the picnic sequences his idiotic behaviour with sonali got on my nerves.biwi ko chodke dost ke saath mazaa le raha hai.extreme thing was hugging her when ever wicket was fallen during match.come on man its just a family play not India world cup winning match.give it rest.
I couldnt take it when suhana had tears.ishan doesnt deserve suhana.even his family is not asking him to be in limits.whats this.no woman can accept this behaviour of a husband.
Suhana may excuse him but he has stooped very low in my eyes.
Btw why the hell did sony nominate these two for best jodi he is such a gadha.sonali se shaadi karletha agar usse adha inch bhi door nahi rah saktha tha.i hate you ishaan kashyap.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sravze

mathurankit Senior Member
mathurankit
mathurankit

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 7:54am | IP Logged
yeah...u r right..but its just a matter of time....i knw dat no one likes sona nd are hating ishaan fr his behaviour..but c'mon guyz....sona's track is going 2 be over by nxt week(i really hope so)....den we ll hav our cute, luvly nd romantic sushaan bk...without and sona....so just chill guyz...even i dnt like ishaan's behaviour..but nxt week, m shoure ishaan vil be bk with  a bang wid his luvly wifey...cnt wait fr monday..Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinha18armanzShwets1502

armanz IF-Rockerz
armanz
armanz

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mrankit

yeah...u r right..but its just a matter of time....i knw dat no one likes sona nd are hating ishaan fr his behaviour..but c'mon guyz....sona's track is going 2 be over by nxt week(i really hope so)....den we ll hav our cute, luvly nd romantic sushaan bk...without and sona....so just chill guyz...even i dnt like ishaan's behaviour..but nxt week, m shoure ishaan vil be bk with a bang wid his luvly wifey...cnt wait fr monday..Day Dreaming

Ok.i was ok with him all these days.bcoz he didnt do anything wrong.but today he totally forgot about his very own wife whom he loves unconditionally(hope so).what about that hugs are they negligible??they were not casual/ affectionate.they were irritating.he has come back to suhana coz sonali isnt his wife.why did he forget this.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SalShah4eva-

mathurankit Senior Member
mathurankit
mathurankit

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by armanz

Originally posted by mrankit

yeah...u r right..but its just a matter of time....i knw dat no one likes sona nd are hating ishaan fr his behaviour..but c'mon guyz....sona's track is going 2 be over by nxt week(i really hope so)....den we ll hav our cute, luvly nd romantic sushaan bk...without and sona....so just chill guyz...even i dnt like ishaan's behaviour..but nxt week, m shoure ishaan vil be bk with a bang wid his luvly wifey...cnt wait fr monday..Day Dreaming

Ok.i was ok with him all these days.bcoz he didnt do anything wrong.but today he totally forgot about his very own wife whom he loves unconditionally(hope so).what about that hugs are they negligible??they were not casual/ affectionate.they were irritating.he has come back to suhana coz sonali isnt his wife.why did he forget this.

yes..u r right..but leave it nw...just wait fr suhana's confession nd many beautiful scenes b/w sushaan..their cute nok-jhoks nd romance...new year par humare liye sabse bada tohfa hai sushaan ka ek saath hona...

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top