India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

yaar ye monday kab ayega?? :( (Page 2)

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 8:31am | IP Logged
I wish they cahnge the story line and make Suhana leave and leave a letter behind for Badi maa saying that Ishaan has every right to be happy, and he is happy with Sonali, so he should marry Sonali, I will always love him and you guys but there is no point in living here if Ishaan doesnt love me and love somebody else, Sonali is a good girl and they deserve each other. AND then I want to see Badi Maa and Dadaji, ,s reaction  along with Ishaan when he would know that It was there plan and his doing and all of his Mahanta of unconditional love will be out in open.

Seeing Badi Maa with Sonali will hurt more then seeing Sonali with Ishaan , as she would feel as she is all ALONE .

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ramFeats--sree--111192Shwets1502

YusBee IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 9:49am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
mathurankit Senior Member
mathurankit
mathurankit

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shounak-rijul1

Originally posted by Shwets1502

Originally posted by mrankit

yaar mai chahta hun ki ek bar sona ke jaane se pehle suhana uski vaat zarur lagaye...itnatadpaaya hai sona ne meri, i mean humari suhana ko...ek daant to bnti hai bossSilly...suhana ko rote hua dekhna mujhse bardaash nai hota...wat say??

@bold...something more is needed....Wink

Arre when Suhana is here...why fear...kuch toh dekar hi Suhana Sona ko US bhejegi...Zor ka jhatka hai zoron se lagaWink

a thappad or daant vil be perfect fr her...she deserves a new year gift...dat vil b perfect...fr her, fr suhana nd fr us also...Silly

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Gabbar,s TAITWA DABA DAITA wala dialogue would be handy here!!! I dont remember the exact line , but Sonali ka TAITWA Suhana daba sakti hai, now that she knows what TAITWA is !!! I( in jail her TAITWA was about to be dabaoed by the lady )

Shwets1502

mathurankit Senior Member
mathurankit
mathurankit

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

Gabbar,s TAITWA DABA DAITA wala dialogue would be handy here!!! I dont remember the exact line , but Sonali ka TAITWA Suhana daba sakti hai, now that she knows what TAITWA is !!! I( in jail her TAITWA was about to be dabaoed by the lady )

hahaha...good 1 ....would b really phunny 2 watch..

Shwets1502

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

I wish they cahnge the story line and make Suhana leave and leave a letter behind for Badi maa saying that Ishaan has every right to be happy, and he is happy with Sonali, so he should marry Sonali, I will always love him and you guys but there is no point in living here if Ishaan doesnt love me and love somebody else, Sonali is a good girl and they deserve each other. AND then I want to see Badi Maa and Dadaji, ,s reaction  along with Ishaan when he would know that It was there plan and his doing and all of his Mahanta of unconditional love will be out in open.

Seeing Badi Maa with Sonali will hurt more then seeing Sonali with Ishaan , as she would feel as she is all ALONE .

I agree completely and this is exactly what I want happening as well. I would love for Suhana to leave and then Ishaan and Suhana to both miss each other and then them coming over to appologise to Suhana and finally she agrees as Ishaan will have confessed his love.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed AWWWW I hope they do something like that.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Garima_04--sree--Shwets1502

Garima_04 Senior Member
Garima_04
Garima_04

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:07am | IP Logged
todays episode ws really disappointing.....awwww.....poor suhana.......felt so bad for her yaa.....loved her in the scene when she  ws remembering her mom......tht ws soo touching..ClapClap..had tears in my eyes...literally!!!!! CryCryCry bt by seeing the precap....hopefully things wil change for our very own SUSHAAN.......missing the two badly yaar.....wish for dis new yr v r treated wid a very lovelyy LOVE-STORY of the cutest couple!!!! Smile

Edited by Garima_04 - 24 December 2010 at 11:08am

Shwets1502

Go to top