India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

yaar ye monday kab ayega?? :(

mathurankit Senior Member
mathurankit
mathurankit

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 7:46am | IP Logged
feeling so bad today....really wanted 2 watch suhana singing the song...but the episode ended..Cry
and the precap...OMG...finally sushaan scene after 3 dayz.....suhana is so upset with ishaan dat she goes to badi maa's room 2 sleep..but as she enters, she sees sonali already lying on badi maa's bed...guys nw dis vil play the part of putting salt on suhana's wounds....m so excited fr monday...cnt wait fr suhana's confession....nd the best thing..sona's track vil be over by nxt week(really hope so)..cnt bear her nymore....guys yaar kuch karo...mai 2 din wait nai kr skta dekhne ke liye...Smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

FeatssweetymolamotlymileoShakila2244--sree--Sinha18Shwets1502

Sinha18 IF-Dazzler
Sinha18
Sinha18

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Awesome post ,  i too can not wait for Monday and as you said  next week is the end of sona track but before that another big fight is ahead but after that we will get our sushaan alone and no sona wona and tonaWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetymolShwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Precaps are one of the best things in SGP...
it keeps us anticipating what will happen...

they could have easily showed suhana singing...but no...they showed something different to make it interesting...

Poor suhana....but yes...sona will go soon...very happy...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Garima_04sweetymol111192

mathurankit
mathurankit

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 8:03am | IP Logged
yaar mai chahta hun ki ek bar sona ke jaane se pehle suhana uski vaat zarur lagaye...itna tadpaaya hai sona ne meri, i mean humari suhana ko...ek daant to bnti hai bossHugROFLParty...wat say??

Edited by mrankit - 24 December 2010 at 8:04am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mrankit

yaar mai chahta hun ki ek bar sona ke jaane se pehle suhana uski vaat zarur lagaye...itnatadpaaya hai sona ne meri, i mean humari suhana ko...ek daant to bnti hai bossSilly...suhana ko rote hua dekhna mujhse bardaash nai hota...wat say??

@bold...something more is needed....Wink
mathurankit
mathurankit

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

yaar mai chahta hun ki ek bar sona ke jaane se pehle suhana uski vaat zarur lagaye...itnatadpaaya hai sona ne meri, i mean humari suhana ko...ek daant to bnti hai bossSilly...suhana ko rote hua dekhna mujhse bardaash nai hota...wat say??

@bold...something more is needed....Wink

i would love to watch sumthing more..mujhse zyada khushi shayad hi kisi ko ho..ROFLSillyParty

Shwets1502

Feats Goldie
Feats
Feats

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 8:09am | IP Logged

feeling so bad today....really wanted 2 watch suhana singing the song...but the episode ended..Cry
and the precap...OMG...finally sushaan scene after 3 dayz.....suhana is so upset with ishaan dat she goes to badi maa's room 2 sleep..but as she enters, she sees sonali already lying on badi maa's bed...guys nw dis vil play the part of putting salt on suhana's wounds....m so excited fr monday...cnt wait fr suhana's confession....nd the best thing..sona's track vil be over by nxt week(really hope so)..cnt bear her nymore....guys yaar kuch karo...mai 2 din wait nai kr skta dekhne ke liye...Smile

i know same here i also cant wait for monday why this monday is so far away i just cant wait i am dying to see Suhana sing and  i am really happy with Suhana's attitude towards Ishaan......Ishaan is always like this first he upsets Suhana then he asks her why she is upset i mean this is no way yaar its really annoying but i cant wait for  monday.....i want Suhana to just ignore Ishaan for sometime he should realize what he has done to Suhana....i hope on tuesday Suhana will slap Sona i just cant wait for mondayyyy......OMG monday plzz come soon i want Suhana to singBig smileBig smile

Shwets1502

amotlymileo Goldie
amotlymileo
amotlymileo

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 8:13am | IP Logged
monday...sunday k baad ayega..lolLOL

jokes apart...i agree with ya..the wait is gonna be real hard for all of us..hopefully wud be able to catch the episode...watching it on utube isn't the sameDisapprove

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Garima_04sweetymolShwets1502

Go to top