Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

24th December Written Update

Sallu_King IF-Rockerz
Sallu_King
Sallu_King

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Hey Guys

Here is the Written Update

The Episode starts with Simi and Sanchit dancing on a song.Later on,everyone in the family start dancing.On the other hand,Arjun is sad and his friends ask the reason but he said go and enjoy ur party.Rudra Pratap comes and announce that today its a big day for us as we have got the approval of Home Minister for our project.Arjun and Rashi looks a bit sad.Arjun go and tells Rudra Pratap about Rashi.Rudra Pratap then announce that Rashi is pregnant.Everyone comes and congratulate Rashi.Rashi saw Arjun sad and remember what Arohi said to Arjun that u are a criminal and says to herself that ur surname is taking all the happiness from u.Rudra Pratap gifts Rashi a bunglow,his mother also gifts something and Mickael gifts them a car.Makrand bring something and says tie it on ur hand as it will protect u and ur baby.Rashi mom says what nonsence,who believes this these days.Rashi take it and says i believe..Romit gifts Jignesh twelve packs of Diapers.Everyone start laughing.

Rashi goes towards Arjun and says u din't bring anything for me?Arjun says i have said to u before ask anything u want from me.Rashi says are u sure u will give it me.Arjun says yes.Rashi says u have to take swear of my child that what i will ask from u,u will gave it to me.Arjun swear to the child.Rashi says u have to leave the world of crime and this house.Rashi says leave this house,begin a new life with the name of Arjun not Arjun Singhania.Everyone looks shocked.Rudra Pratap says to Rashi lets go home,u don't know what u are saying.Rashi says i know what i am saying.Arjun tells to Rashi that i will give u what u want from me and leave.On the other hand,everyone are ready for Chiku and Arohi engagement ceremony.Arohi put the ring on Chiku hand.Chiku look for his ring but can't find.Chiku then says i have lost the ring somewhere.Everyone looks for the ring.

Arjun is outside leaving and Billu&Makrand comes and says we will go with u too.Arjun tells them to go inside.Arjun then saw the board of Arohi and Chiku engagemnt.Arjun goes inside where everyone are looking for the ring.Gauri saw this and tell to Rajveer.Arjun is slowing going towards Arohi.DIG ask to Arjun what are u doing here?Arjun was going to give the ring but Rajveer start beating him.Arjun then remember what Rashi said that u will leave the world of crime and doens't do anything and Rajveer keep beating him.Arohi is crying and wants to go and stop Rajveer but DJ holds her hand.Gauri looks happy.Arjun fell down and drops the ring from his hand.Everyone looks shocked.Episode ends.

Use Like Button!

Edited by Sallu_King - 24 December 2010 at 8:50am

The following 64 member(s) liked the above post:

shumy_85covervrindayugyasirahmathHumtum25rac_acheratnanandalovingangleshreya04Priya_kmhidiot_box_loverkelssaku1122sheena_123kamatsPallavi_roxruby5ahutaredskydesi-galkieraknightley1Jia1cemreSabeeqaKishikaek43Tamy95cynthia32mohit_rockstarsurpatelMs-Min-Ho-sia--Su-sups2222kamnaBobbi.SimplyAparajitaipkknd06rasika_DSSunriseGreenPrettychoco90Praniizooni.blueVarsha-01-Sarah-neela226-Alina-aksh4IFmaankigeet4everprnczrainurubalambbiharamsha_002radt.Mandy.lilindiangurl13ArjaAddictSandstoneAnjalii...xXxprettyasjenMariaa.SGprincy48wida_Divya_Sano88

-PhoenixD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PhoenixD-
-PhoenixD-

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Cry Poor Arjun....Very sad episode.....
I dint expect this frm Arohi...i thought she will Run to Arjun...Wen her chachu was beating him..............
Sallu_King IF-Rockerz
Sallu_King
Sallu_King

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Update up guys enjoy!!
SabeeqaK Senior Member
SabeeqaK
SabeeqaK

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 8:29am | IP Logged
thanks.. :)
rasika_DS IF-Dazzler
rasika_DS
rasika_DS

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Such a sad episode...I missed it...but just by reading the update i had tears in my eyesCry
I love you Arjun Singhania and I respect you moreClap
Plz somebody tell me when Rajveer was beating Arjun, did it affect Arohi??
Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Thanks for it.
I missed watching it but accha hua i didn't see that bcz i don't want to see him beating.
ishikaek43 Senior Member
ishikaek43
ishikaek43

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 8:53am | IP Logged
i really felt like singing 'koi patthar se na maaro mere dewanee ko"
what a sceene.. loving arjun more and more be the day..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

redsky

princessbabli Groupbie
princessbabli
princessbabli

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Thanx

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index