India-Forums

Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi
Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi

Sara lacks innocence of Priyal

just4fun Senior Member
just4fun
just4fun

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Sara may be good or beautiful but she does not have the innocence Priyal had. Prbably the age did help in case of Priyal, she was better fit.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

merunjenakauranjalianjaliblahblahsraginixokinny_ranvirrouble_loverprincessonlinebbbcccOmaRamdass

Lennie IF-Stunnerz
Lennie
Lennie

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Maybe coz she was raw, the innocence was there

Priyal kinda reminds me of how Sara started out as Sadhna in Bidaai, Sara was about 18/19 and very new to acting....................

Not only that Sara has got to play with emotions right now and not being the usual bubbly and lively Mona (or however ppl saw her as), coz alot of that has been going on in the show and Sara knows how to do that, thats why maybe ppl cant see such innocence or something else and not only that Sara is not going to play the role like Priyal did, she will have to bring her own style to it as well

Edited by Lennie - 24 December 2010 at 8:29am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

tea4meanjalianjaliblahblahsShabnamSahebiMistiofMistz_RiaNa_

newpath Senior Member
newpath
newpath

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by just4fun

Sara may be good or beautiful but she does not have the innocence Priyal had. Prbably the age did help in case of Priyal, she was better fit.
Well they changed the lead, so it will take time for her to grow on us...

I think Priyal did a good job, the show seem soo fake now..

Edited by newpath - 24 December 2010 at 11:03am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tea4meanjalianjalimystifyreprincessonlineOmaRamdass

newpath Senior Member
newpath
newpath

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:03am | IP Logged
The new girl Sara does not illicit the same sympathy, had it been priyal it would have been different.  I hate it when channels replace stars like this!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

tinagirlanjalianjalimystifyreVancouveriterouble_loverkinny_ranvirDaviprincessonline

nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
i agree that sara doesnt portray the same innocence as priyal but i dont think she is so bad...her acting isnt bad but she needs to work on the punjabi acting and dialogues

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tea4meanjalianjaliDavi_RiaNa_

Lennie IF-Stunnerz
Lennie
Lennie

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by newpath

The new girl Sara does not illicit the same sympathy, had it been priyal it would have been different.  I hate it when channels replace stars like this!
It is a nuisance when that happens, but it seems like the actress here was being a nuisance and everything, thats why the change
jenakaur Newbie
jenakaur
jenakaur

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
I don't like Sara as Mona at all. I have lost the interest to watch this show as many other would have. I wish the real MONA, I mean Priyal comes back. I hope if the producer wants this show successful, should act on this soon. Priyal really suits with the character. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalianjalirouble_loverkinny_ranvirprincessonline

jenakaur Newbie
jenakaur
jenakaur

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
I don't know how to explain to producer that Priyal is better for the character Mona. Sara is good acter but for this role she does not have innocence, her language, personality and she looks older too. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalianjalirouble_loverprincessonline

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index