ankit_34
ankit_34

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by trupat

Originally posted by xavivilla

Wink
Originally posted by ankit_34

[QUOTE=xavivilla][QUOTE=ankit_34][QUOTE=xavivilla][QUOTE=trupat][QUOTE=xavivilla][QUOTE=ankit_34][QUOTE=priya2904][QUOTE=ankit_34][QUOTE=priya2904][QUOTE=trupat]

wow what language it that  in...don;t be angry with him...i am not getting forced or anything.LOLLOLLOL but i like both veeya and veecha so i stick in the middle..let me u that..veeya is little heavier on my scale..their chemistry is greatBig smileBig smileBig smile
dont worry xavi, ankit knows that i m kidding ...... sorry about the language let me try to translate/explain ..... i was just telling him that i almost convinced  you to become veeya fan but with his remark, u may back out ....... dont mind me or my little convo with ankit .... he knows what i m talking about ..... also i m not making fun of u or anything Embarrassed just dont mind my silly comments
tanya ji i can never mind ....any of ur or my veeya fans frnds comments ...they r very special to me Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

xavivilla

vivacious_priya IF-Dazzler
vivacious_priya
vivacious_priya

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 9:02am | IP Logged

LOL

Wink

[QUOTE=ankit_34][QUOTE=xavivilla][QUOTE=trupat][QUOTE=xavivilla][QUOTE=ankit_34][QUOTE=priya2904][QUOTE=ankit_34][QUOTE=priya2904][QUOTE=trupat]

ankittttttttt AngryAngry banti baji bigad di Angry Wink...... ill tell our boss that its all ur fault Wink
hehehe tanya ji ....boss word bahut charcha mein aajkal ..........LOLLOL waise tanyaji m sure she will agree to me on this yaad ni she said ki m same like her nature wise Big smileLOL
tumari yeah himat ShockedShockedShocked boss ke saath barabri kare ga AngryAngryAngry ShockedShocked lol i can see the headlines ..... ankit took over his ustad's position ..... what will happen to srk and patel?? Shocked
tanyaji they r not very gud in giving appropriate titles yaad ni naam toh diya hai ....veecha thread but talks r more abt veeya fans  Big smileLOL

VERY TRUE.......  I THINK ANKIT WILL COME OUT  TO BE A GUD CAPTAIN...Smile

xavivilla

xavivilla IF-Rockerz
xavivilla
xavivilla

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 9:03am | IP Logged

Wink

[QUOTE=xavivilla][QUOTE=ankit_34][QUOTE=xavivilla][QUOTE=trupat][QUOTE=xavivilla][QUOTE=ankit_34][QUOTE=priya2904][QUOTE=ankit_34][QUOTE=priya2904][QUOTE=trupat]

wow what language it that  in...don;t be angry with him...i am not getting forced or anything.LOLLOLLOL but i like both veeya and veecha so i stick in the middle..let me u that..veeya is little heavier on my scale..their chemistry is greatBig smileBig smileBig smile
dont worry xavi, ankit knows that i m kidding ...... sorry about the language let me try to translate/explain ..... i was just telling him that i almost convinced  you to become veeya fan but with his remark, u may back out ....... dont mind me or my little convo with ankit .... he knows what i m talking about ..... also i m not making fun of u or anything Embarrassed just dont mind my silly comments

hi don;t get me wrong!!!...i am not minding anything at all...i am so pleased with u guys..don;t be scared of me...lol LOLLOL

AlwaysHisJaan

ankit_34 IF-Dazzler
ankit_34
ankit_34

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya2904

LOL

Wink

[QUOTE=ankit_34][QUOTE=xavivilla][QUOTE=trupat][QUOTE=xavivilla][QUOTE=ankit_34][QUOTE=priya2904][QUOTE=ankit_34][QUOTE=priya2904][QUOTE=trupat]

ankittttttttt AngryAngry banti baji bigad di Angry Wink...... ill tell our boss that its all ur fault Wink
hehehe tanya ji ....boss word bahut charcha mein aajkal ..........LOLLOL waise tanyaji m sure she will agree to me on this yaad ni she said ki m same like her nature wise Big smileLOL
tumari yeah himat ShockedShockedShocked boss ke saath barabri kare ga AngryAngryAngry ShockedShocked lol i can see the headlines ..... ankit took over his ustad's position ..... what will happen to srk and patel?? Shocked
tanyaji they r not very gud in giving appropriate titles yaad ni naam toh diya hai ....veecha thread but talks r more abt veeya fans  Big smileLOL

priya ji u r saying this kyunki u have not met sanayaji yet ..she is awesome main akele kya all of us combined cant match her Big smile
AlwaysHisJaan IF-Dazzler
AlwaysHisJaan
AlwaysHisJaan

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya2904

LOL

Wink

priya we already have a captain Smile lols we r her assistants ..... ankit is right hand and i m left hand ..... jokes apart .... there is no captin or anything like that ..... we just come on if to discuss the show and to have fun .....

Edited by trupat - 24 December 2010 at 9:05am

ankit_34

ankit_34 IF-Dazzler
ankit_34
ankit_34

of corse i am aware  of that..i respect ur boss a lot too..very kind and devoted person...right..i was just laughing at trupat & ur funny conversation..thats all,...keep up the good spirit and work..
hey xavi she is not our boss its just that to have fun we call her leader ji and boss ...she is very sweet and respected for us ..she considers us as friends and not troops Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AlwaysHisJaanxavivilla

xavivilla IF-Rockerz
xavivilla
xavivilla

LOL

Wink

thats the thing i don;t like about some veehca fans..the bug others for no reason...they should do their own work and not just go after every comment a veeya fans write..Confused 

ankit_34

xavivilla IF-Rockerz
xavivilla
xavivilla

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 9:07am | IP Logged

of corse i am aware  of that..i respect ur boss a lot too..very kind and devoted person...right..i was just laughing at trupat & ur funny conversation..thats all,...keep up the good spirit and work..
hey xavi she is not our boss its just that to have fun we call her leader ji and boss ...she is very sweet and respected for us ..she considers us as friends and not troops Big smile

i know that...CAN'T I JUST JOKE AROUND? i dont mean everything that seroiusly..come on LOL

ankit_34

Go to top