AlwaysHisJaan

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit_34

LOL
Originally posted by trupat

Wink

Originally posted by xavivilla

[QUOTE=ankit_34][QUOTE=xavivilla][QUOTE=trupat][QUOTE=xavivilla][QUOTE=ankit_34][QUOTE=priya2904][QUOTE=ankit_34][QUOTE=priya2904][QUOTE=trupat]

ankittttttttt AngryAngry banti baji bigad di Angry Wink...... ill tell our boss that its all ur fault Wink
hehehe tanya ji ....boss word bahut charcha mein aajkal ..........LOLLOL waise tanyaji m sure she will agree to me on this yaad ni she said ki m same like her nature wise Big smileLOL
tumari yeah himat ShockedShockedShocked boss ke saath barabri kare ga AngryAngryAngry ShockedShocked lol i can see the headlines ..... ankit took over his ustad's position ..... what will happen to srk and patel?? Shocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ankit_34

vivacious_priya IF-Dazzler
vivacious_priya
vivacious_priya

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 8:54am | IP Logged

Wink

[QUOTE=priya2904][QUOTE=ankit_34][QUOTE=priya2904][QUOTE=trupat]

U know that even i'm getting FED UP of veecha...the most reserved and boring couple on tv...from now on i am on no side in uttaran...JUST NEUTRAL....iccha is the dumiest person alive...what else can i say...uttaran/veecha is losing their fans..Confused
xavi our veeya club is looking for new fans so u r welcome to join us anytime Wink ...... will treat u like family ......

u guys already treat me a family...i'm so glad and happy to be with u guys...EmbarrassedBig smile
xavi rule no 1 for becoming a veeya fan get a veeya dp ...lols LOLLOL

ohhhhLOL..i;m the picture guy...i have lots of pics for that...LOLLOLLOL
well xavi me and tanya ji r kidding its totally a personal choice of urs whom u want to become veeya fan or veecha we not forcing LOLLOL
ankittttttttt AngryAngry banti baji bigad di Angry Wink...... ill tell our boss that its all ur fault Wink

wow what language it that  in...don;t be angry with him...i am not getting forced or anything.LOLLOLLOL but i like both veeya and veecha so i stick in the middle..let me u that..veeya is little heavier on my scale..their chemistry is greatBig smileBig smileBig smile

WELCOME TO VEEYA FROM MY SIDE ALSO...Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ankit_34xavivilla

xavivilla IF-Rockerz
xavivilla
xavivilla

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 8:55am | IP Logged

LOL

Wink

[QUOTE=ankit_34][QUOTE=xavivilla][QUOTE=trupat][QUOTE=xavivilla][QUOTE=ankit_34][QUOTE=priya2904][QUOTE=ankit_34][QUOTE=priya2904][QUOTE=trupat]

hehehe tanya ji ....boss word bahut charcha mein aajkal ..........LOLLOL waise tanyaji m sure she will agree to me on this yaad ni she said ki m same like her nature wise Big smileLOL
tumari yeah himat ShockedShockedShocked boss ke saath barabri kare ga AngryAngryAngry ShockedShocked lol i can see the headlines ..... ankit took over his ustad's position ..... what will happen to srk and patel?? Shocked

lol...ur guys are so funny..LOLLOLLOLLOL....especaily the HEADLINE...LOLLOL
xavivilla IF-Rockerz
xavivilla
xavivilla

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya2904

Wink

U know that even i'm getting FED UP of veecha...the most reserved and boring couple on tv...from now on i am on no side in uttaran...JUST NEUTRAL....iccha is the dumiest person alive...what else can i say...uttaran/veecha is losing their fans..Confused
xavi our veeya club is looking for new fans so u r welcome to join us anytime Wink ...... will treat u like family ......

u guys already treat me a family...i'm so glad and happy to be with u guys...EmbarrassedBig smile

well xavi me and tanya ji r kidding its totally a personal choice of urs whom u want to become veeya fan or veecha we not forcing LOLLOL

wow what language it that  in...don;t be angry with him...i am not getting forced or anything.LOLLOLLOL but i like both veeya and veecha so i stick in the middle..let me u that..veeya is little heavier on my scale..their chemistry is greatBig smileBig smileBig smile

WELCOME TO VEEYA FROM MY SIDE ALSO...Big smile

so sweet of u priya thanks Embarrassed
ankit_34 IF-Dazzler
ankit_34
ankit_34

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 8:57am | IP Logged

Wink

arey xavi dont wrry tanya ji is not scolding me ....its just that she is purposely using the word ,..boss so that it provides help to other people to name a title on their secret thread jiske baare mein  i think even u r aware of now LOLBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

xavivilla

ankit_34 IF-Dazzler
ankit_34
ankit_34

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 8:58am | IP Logged

LOL

Wink

tanyaji they r not very gud in giving appropriate titles yaad ni naam toh diya hai ....veecha thread but talks r more abt veeya fans  Big smileLOL
AlwaysHisJaan IF-Dazzler
AlwaysHisJaan
AlwaysHisJaan

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 8:59am | IP Logged

Wink

[QUOTE=xavivilla][QUOTE=ankit_34][QUOTE=xavivilla][QUOTE=trupat][QUOTE=xavivilla][QUOTE=ankit_34][QUOTE=priya2904][QUOTE=ankit_34][QUOTE=priya2904][QUOTE=trupat]

dont worry xavi, ankit knows that i m kidding ...... sorry about the language let me try to translate/explain ..... i was just telling him that i almost convinced  you to become veeya fan but with his remark, u may back out ....... dont mind me or my little convo with ankit .... he knows what i m talking about ..... also i m not making fun of u or anything Embarrassed just dont mind my silly comments

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ankit_34xavivilla

xavivilla IF-Rockerz
xavivilla
xavivilla

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 9:00am | IP Logged
of corse i am aware  of that..i respect ur boss a lot too..very kind and devoted person...right..i was just laughing at trupat & ur funny conversation..thats all,...keep up the good spirit and work..

Go to top