Confusing Utaran (Page 6)

AlwaysHisJaan IF-Dazzler
AlwaysHisJaan
AlwaysHisJaan

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xavivilla

Originally posted by trupat

[QUOTE=trupat][QUOTE=xavivilla][QUOTE=ankit_34][QUOTE=priya2904][QUOTE=ankit_34][QUOTE=priya2904][QUOTE=trupat]

wowLOLLOLLOLLOL...well my friend watches this show with me and shes BIG VEEYA FAN...
see i already consider her sister EmbarrassedSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

xavivilla

ankit_34 IF-Dazzler
ankit_34
ankit_34

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 8:47am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ankit_34

[QUOTE=priya2904][QUOTE=ankit_34][QUOTE=priya2904][QUOTE=trupat]

U know that even i'm getting FED UP of veecha...the most reserved and boring couple on tv...from now on i am on no side in uttaran...JUST NEUTRAL....iccha is the dumiest person alive...what else can i say...uttaran/veecha is losing their fans..Confused
xavi our veeya club is looking for new fans so u r welcome to join us anytime Wink ...... will treat u like family ......

u guys already treat me a family...i'm so glad and happy to be with u guys...EmbarrassedBig smile
true but before we were treating u like a far away cousin but right now that u r a neutral we will start  treating u like a cousin Wink but if u want us to treat u like a brother then convert yourself to veeyaism Wink

wowLOL...well my friend watches this show with me and shes BIG VEEYA FAN...
no doubt LOLBig smile

xavivilla

xavivilla IF-Rockerz
xavivilla
xavivilla

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 8:48am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=trupat][QUOTE=xavivilla][QUOTE=ankit_34][QUOTE=priya2904][QUOTE=ankit_34][QUOTE=priya2904][QUOTE=trupat]

wowLOLLOLLOLLOL...well my friend watches this show with me and shes BIG VEEYA FAN...

she has a IF account too...she came on ur veeya heaven...her username is iniesta123...she is busy so she comes on it rarely....
AlwaysHisJaan IF-Dazzler
AlwaysHisJaan
AlwaysHisJaan

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Wink

U know that even i'm getting FED UP of veecha...the most reserved and boring couple on tv...from now on i am on no side in uttaran...JUST NEUTRAL....iccha is the dumiest person alive...what else can i say...uttaran/veecha is losing their fans..Confused
xavi our veeya club is looking for new fans so u r welcome to join us anytime Wink ...... will treat u like family ......

u guys already treat me a family...i'm so glad and happy to be with u guys...EmbarrassedBig smile
xavi rule no 1 for becoming a veeya fan get a veeya dp ...lols LOLLOL

ohhhhLOL..i;m the picture guy...i have lots of pics for that...LOLLOLLOL
well xavi me and tanya ji r kidding its totally a personal choice of urs whom u want to become veeya fan or veecha we not forcing LOLLOL
ankittttttttt AngryAngry banti baji bigad di Angry Wink...... ill tell our boss that its all ur fault Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vivacious_priyaankit_34

AlwaysHisJaan IF-Dazzler
AlwaysHisJaan
AlwaysHisJaan

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 8:49am | IP Logged

she has a IF account too...she came on ur veeya heaven...her username is iniesta123...she is busy so she comes on it rarely....
yes i have seen her few times Smile

xavivilla

ankit_34 IF-Dazzler
ankit_34
ankit_34

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 8:50am | IP Logged
LOL

Wink

well xavi me and tanya ji r kidding its totally a personal choice of urs whom u want to become veeya fan or veecha we not forcing LOLLOL
ankittttttttt AngryAngry banti baji bigad di Angry Wink...... ill tell our boss that its all ur fault Wink
hehehe tanya ji ....boss word bahut charcha mein aajkal ..........LOLLOL waise tanyaji m sure she will agree to me on this yaad ni she said ki m same like her nature wise Big smileLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vivacious_priyaxavivilla

vivacious_priya IF-Dazzler
vivacious_priya
vivacious_priya

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 8:51am | IP Logged

Originally posted by priya2904

hi priya
1. maybe they will use raghu later after leap or something
2. i have no idea about masoom .... i dont like her at all, fwd most of her scenes
3. am still confuse about tapu's vomit .... maybe they will show a real pregnancy later on ..... who knows ..... maybe they had to change their story at last minute??
4. maybe she is pregnant ..... and if its not then it will last until the leap .... after the leap, people will find out the truth
5. veeya was shown due to their real life love story ..... people like u and me, do enjoy watching them together ......

hii
      i like ur answers..... But why cvs z sooo confused b/w veeya and veecha.... I think dey want both of us to feel gud.... Dats why dey showed veeya scenes in dreams of tappu.... But only dat z like a drop n d ocean......    And what abt chanda and tej singh what dey r doing??
u know priya ji the serial was so gud when veeya were  married even though it was not a two side love but somehow it felt so gud watching those fights , tappu's love for veer ..even a small thanks of him made her feel so happy ..i mean every other effort of tappu trying to win veer looked gr8Big smile but now its all lost cause we know its never going to happen i think marrying veecha was a bad move agar aisa na hota toh it wud had kept the guess wrk going ki its going to b veeya or veecha that wud have been  awesome Big smile

and veecha scenes look soo boring... why ichacha cant give any expression other dan bitting her lips... or shivering dem....  I think dey will seperate like dat in ramayan....
and most important i know many will disagree but i feel ichacha looks like a lil sis of Veer and seriously nandish z 9 years elder to ichcha........... Also dere height dont match.... when she stands in front of him.... she looks soo small....
priya ji aap nayi hain ..there have been plenty of talks on this ....but koi maane tab toh people think veecha looks like amit and jaya ji LOLLOL
maybe we should familiarize priya with our idea of papa nach ve LOL

Whats dis idea of papa nach ve???
well as u might b aware that nandmi ...will b together seen dancing in nach baliye 5 ....so make veecha fans happy we wanted some show for them also ...since veecha looks more like a father daughter jodi rahter than a couple tanya ji pointed out that they can join hands in a show named nach ve with papa ..if introduced later LOLLOL

okk dats a gr8 news
xavivilla IF-Rockerz
xavivilla
xavivilla

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 8:52am | IP Logged

Wink

wow what language it that  in...don;t be angry with him...i am not getting forced or anything.LOLLOLLOL but i like both veeya and veecha so i stick in the middle..let me u that..veeya is little heavier on my scale..their chemistry is greatBig smileBig smileBig smile

Go to top