Uttaran

Confusing Utaran - Page 6

xavivilla thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: trupat

now i miss sanya πŸ˜” .... she is very sweet .....

don;t be sad..she'll be back soon..i agree no one can match her in amount of her work and love for veeya couple..she so hardworking...πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xavivilla thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ankit_34

well xavi wats wrong with veecha fans some of them use smileys without any reason and some of them ...just dont use it......ilsiye samjh ni aaya ki u were joking πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

sorry about that....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...i'm neutral...REMEMBER...i think it will take time until u get me and my dumb jokes...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..about others i don;t know them as well as i do u guys...
AlwaysHisJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: xavivilla

i know that...CAN'T I JUST JOKE AROUND? i dont mean everything that seroiusly..come on πŸ˜†

see xavi, i dont know about others but i treat u little different because u r not indian ..... even when i joke with u, i say sorry because  dont want to hurt ur feelings ..... lol this is called indian hospitality😊 ..... bahar walo ko aanpe walo se bhi aacha rakh te hai hum 😊Edited by trupat - 13 years ago
ankit_34 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

don;t be sad..she'll be back soon..i agree no one can match her in amount of her work and love for veeya couple..she so hardworking...πŸ˜ƒ

well she is very sweet nature wise ...since even u r in the secret forum of theirs u might have seen the kind of language they use for her even then she never even says a thing abt them ....
she is the best person i have met on this forum ...πŸ˜ƒ
xavivilla thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ankit_34

well she is very sweet nature wise ...since even u r in the secret forum of theirs u might have seen the kind of language they use for her even then she never even says a thing abt them ....

she is the best person i have met on this forum ...πŸ˜ƒ

well yes..😭 i know..
xavivilla thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: trupat

see xavi, i dont know about others but i treat u little different because u r not indian ..... even when i joke with u, i say sorry because  dont want to hurt ur feelings ..... lol this is called indian hospitality😊 ..... bahar walo ko aanpe walo se bhi aacha rakh te hai hum 😊

GREAT PPL...I LOVE UR HOSPITALITY!!!! THXS A LOT FOR IT..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† my respect for indians and other cultures has increased a lot...i'll sure visit india soon...lol theres lot of places still to visit..taj mahal
ankit_34 thumbnail

well yes..😭 i know..

acha chodo ..as sanayji always says ..let them say whatever they want ..they want us ..to ..reply ..which we hardly do ..so let them try πŸ˜ƒ
AlwaysHisJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
vivacious_priya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
how cheater veecha fans are dey made a page by copying are name Veeya fan heaven......... Tappu Punishment Celebration Heaven 😑 😑
😑

ankit_34 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: priya2904

how cheater veecha fans are dey made a page by copying are name Veeya fan heaven......... Tappu Punishment Celebration Heaven 😑 😑
😑

hehehe priya ji stick around aapko jald hi bahut kuch pata chalega ........
u know veeya thread is 9th and veecha is 2nd ..so i think u might have got the hint ki ye idea bhi unko kahan se aaya πŸ˜†πŸ˜†