Confusing Utaran - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by trupat

hi priya
1. maybe they will use raghu later after leap or something
2. i have no idea about masoom .... i dont like her at all, fwd most of her scenes
3. am still confuse about tapu's vomit .... maybe they will show a real pregnancy later on ..... who knows ..... maybe they had to change their story at last minute??
4. maybe she is pregnant ..... and if its not then it will last until the leap .... after the leap, people will find out the truth
5. veeya was shown due to their real life love story ..... people like u and me, do enjoy watching them together ......

hii
      i like ur answers..... But why cvs z sooo confused b/w veeya and veecha.... I think dey want both of us to feel gud.... Dats why dey showed veeya scenes in dreams of tappu.... But only dat z like a drop n d ocean......    And what abt chanda and tej singh what dey r doing??
Originally posted by xavivilla

every point u made is CORRECT....directors think we are crzay...i had enough of it...so i STOPPED WATCHING THE SHOW,,,,i have little to zero interest left in this show..🤢🤢
xavi dont wrry m soon to follow u ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by ankit_34

xavi dont wrry m soon to follow u ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

me 2...

😉
Originally posted by priya2904

me 2...
see i wanna do that too but can't until they kill tapu's character or end uttran

me 2...

All the fans have to stop watching this...so CVS can get an idea of how bad they are doing...😡

hii
      i like ur answers..... But why cvs z sooo confused b/w veeya and veecha.... I think dey want both of us to feel gud.... Dats why dey showed veeya scenes in dreams of tappu.... But only dat z like a drop n d ocean......    And what abt chanda and tej singh what dey r doing??
u know priya ji the serial was so gud when veeya were  married even though it was not a two side love but somehow it felt so gud watching those fights , tappu's love for veer ..even a small thanks of him made her feel so happy ..i mean every other effort of tappu trying to win veer looked gr8😃 but now its all lost cause we know its never going to happen i think marrying veecha was a bad move agar aisa na hota toh it wud had kept the guess wrk going ki its going to b veeya or veecha that wud have been  awesome ðŸ˜ƒ

u know priya ji the serial was so gud when veeya were  married even though it was not a two side love but somehow it felt so gud watching those fights , tappu's love for veer ..even a small thanks of him made her feel so happy ..i mean every other effort of tappu trying to win veer looked gr8😃 but now its all lost cause we know its never going to happen i think marrying veecha was a bad move agar aisa na hota toh it wud had kept the guess wrk going ki its going to b veeya or veecha that wud have been  awesome ðŸ˜ƒ
priya .... well chanda is there to instigate mai against icha and at times tapu ..... tej singh was there for  vansh .....
yes ankit .... totally agree with u

and veecha scenes look soo boring... why ichacha cant give any expression other dan bitting her lips... or shivering dem....  I think dey will seperate like dat in ramayan....
and most important i know many will disagree but i feel ichacha looks like a lil sis of Veer and seriously nandish z 9 years elder to ichcha........... Also dere height dont match.... when she stands in front of him.... she looks soo small....
Tell me one thing. In today's episode pandit said ki tapasya ke rajyoga hai sure she use sab milega jo woh chahti hai. Does it mean she will get back veer? Aakhir use veer hi to chahiye. Means veer ki teesri shaadi