Page 1
Page   of 11
Page 2 Page 11

vivacious_priya

IF-Dazzler

vivacious_priya

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 7:36am | IP Logged
hii all utaran fan....Big smile
                               I am unable to understand some incidents of utaran.... Ermm and Why d director introduced some character.....Wacko These are-:
1) Why d hell gaurav chopra was introduced in d show??????????? I know he z smart and all but now what about the character???Dead

2) Whats dat stupid masoom z doing in jogi's house??? Watching her z simply a  waist-age of time..........Angry

3) Why dey where showing tappu vomiting..... when dey were not going to show her pregnant???? Silly

4) And now when tappu z not pregnant  how many days  dis nautanki can last???
D'oh

5) Why was d love scene shown in uttaran b/w veeya??? Just to make veeya fans happy for a while.......

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PavaniShinydivy609ankit_34xavivilla

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Confusing Utaran" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ankit_34

IF-Dazzler

ankit_34

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya2904

I am unable to understand some incidents of utaran.... Ermm and Why d director introduced some character.....Wacko These are-:
1) Why d hell gaurav chopra was introduced in d show??????????? I know he z smart and all but now what about the character???Dead

2) Whats dat stupid masoom z doing in jogi's house??? Watching her z simply a  waist-age of time..........Angry

3) Why dey where showing tappu vomiting..... when dey were not going to show her pregnant???? Silly

D'oh

5) Why was d love scene shown in uttaran b/w veeya??? Just to make veeya fans happy for a while.......
well u forgot abt chanda why the hell she is dere ????LOLLOL love scene between veeya has something to do balancing veecha and veeya at the same time since they cant show this in reality u can expect plenty of dreams .. which i hardly mind LOLLOL talking abt nautanki ..its the cvs they can make this go forever LOLLOL 

Edited by ankit_34 - 24 December 2010 at 7:41am

vivacious_priya

IF-Dazzler

vivacious_priya

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit_34

D'oh

well u forgot abt chanda why the hell she is dere ????LOLLOL love scene between veeya has something to do balancing veecha and veeya at the same time since they cant show this in reality u can expect plenty of dreams .. which i hardly mind LOLLOL 

yes even i dont mind dat.... n yes dat chanda and thakur tej singh.......... Once in sbs when tappu was going to be exposed dey said dat tappu will now marry thakur tej singh......... Thank god dat didnt happen.........

ankit_34

IF-Dazzler

ankit_34

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 7:47am | IP Logged

D'oh

well u forgot abt chanda why the hell she is dere ????LOLLOL love scene between veeya has something to do balancing veecha and veeya at the same time since they cant show this in reality u can expect plenty of dreams .. which i hardly mind LOLLOL 

yes even i dont mind dat.... n yes dat chanda and thakur tej singh.......... Once in sbs when tappu was going to be exposed dey said dat tappu will now marry thakur tej singh......... Thank god dat didnt happen.........
tappu marrying tej singh ???/
lols that can never happen m assured ..and i think this raghu's character wud come into picture only after this track gets over ......i dont know how long will they make tappu running for veer somehow and somewhere she has to give it up ...

vivacious_priya

IF-Dazzler

vivacious_priya

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 7:48am | IP Logged

D'oh

lols that can never happen m assured ..and i think this raghu's character wud come into picture only after this track gets over ......i dont know how long will they make tappu running for veer somehow and somewhere she has to give it up ...

yaa dats true.... I think he will forgive tappu and marry her...

AlwaysHisJaan

IF-Dazzler

AlwaysHisJaan

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 7:53am | IP Logged
hi priya
1. maybe they will use raghu later after leap or something
2. i have no idea about masoom .... i dont like her at all, fwd most of her scenes
3. am still confuse about tapu's vomit .... maybe they will show a real pregnancy later on ..... who knows ..... maybe they had to change their story at last minute??
4. maybe she is pregnant ..... and if its not then it will last until the leap .... after the leap, people will find out the truth
5. veeya was shown due to their real life love story ..... people like u and me, do enjoy watching them together ......

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vivacious_priyaankit_34

ankit_34

IF-Dazzler

ankit_34

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 7:54am | IP Logged

D'oh

raghu naa??????/
somehow i dont want that to happen ..kyunki 1nce again ..it wud b a forced relationship i dont think tappu can accept any1 other than veer ...and if turns out to b the revenge track after that tappu and raghu 1 side and veer and iccha other side that wud b criminal ....for now i just want a veeya baby that wud b an interesting track .....aage ki baad mein sochenge Big smile

vivacious_priya

IF-Dazzler

vivacious_priya

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 7:59am | IP Logged
[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE] raghu naa??????/
somehow i dont want that to happen ..kyunki 1nce again ..it wud b a forced relationship i dont think tappu can accept any1 other than veer ...and if turns out to b the revenge track after that tappu and raghu 1 side and veer and iccha other side that wud b criminal ....for now i just want a veeya baby that wud b an interesting track .....aage ki baad mein sochenge Big smile
[/QUOTE]

yes even i dont want dat  to happen......... i think dere will be seperation of veecha again... and again tappu will get all priviledgesBig smile .... if tappu gets exposed soo early it would be most boring to watch dis show....

Post Reply New Post

Go to top