Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..-Jia-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Mads I am so sorry to hear about your friend's BF. May his soul rest in peace. And may God give your friend, and his family the courage and strength to bear this loss.

Mads, just like Ashu baji says, it is easier said than done, but all we can do is cherish the moments that was given by him and pray for the best. This was written in his destiny and nothing can be changed, and all we can do is pray. This is life and we have to live with it whether it causes us pain or works in unexpected ways. I pray that your friend has the courage to face this loss.

Just take care of yourself Mads. Be strong, not only for her, but for yourself. Everything will be fine, Insha'Allah. We are all here for you. Love you hun! <3
anwaya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OMG mads! thts terrible terrible thing to happen! well i cnt say i can imagine the pain ur friend is going through coz no one can unless thr r going through it but it must be unbareble! n to u too coz u cnt do anything!

but i wish n pray that ur frnd n u gt the courage to get through with it! 
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Mads, this is terrible news. May God give your friend the strength to bear this loss - she must be shattered and so must his family ... what a waste of a young life ... this is really tragic. At least she would have the comfort that she could be with him in his last few days. Will pray both for her and for his family. You too take care, so that you can be there for her when she comes back, and help her through this terrible time. She will need all the support that you can give her.

ayesha_80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ok.....is this IT?! Am i in Blue color now? Have i made that green color history? Is that nightmare of a color over?🀣

If the answers to all the above questions is YES...then it's party time for me..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

YAYYYY...i'm a dazzler now! πŸ₯³ This is like a dream come true πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Chod aye hum wo green color ki galiyan πŸ˜†πŸ˜† YIPEEEE!!!

What...i'm not gonna write any speech? πŸ˜†πŸ˜† U girls are already tired of them...aren't u? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

But have to say...thanks a lot for everything girls. Love u all soooo veryyyy much πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
anwaya thumbnail
yup ur free from the ugly green now! 

n hurrey! which color is now?

well by the way after a million zillion lighting years made one SG siggy! wgich i kinda find lame 

dnt hv latest pics! can u suggest from whr i cn get good quality pics?

anwaya thumbnail
oopes ur still green! 
DiyaS thumbnail

Originally posted by: anwaya

oopes ur still green! 

No, she isn't ... that's her green batti πŸ˜†
Don't scare her, Anji ... took a lot of hard work and serious spamming to reach blueeeee πŸ˜†

Well done, Ashuuuuu ... πŸ˜†
anwaya thumbnail
but if tht so her name should be in different color nah? 
ayesha_80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Anjyyyyy....i've come into this blue color after sooooo much of hard work and u're saying that I'm still in green 😲  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Check out Gayu's color...that's the IF Goldie one...from which i was dying to get rid of πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Awww!! The siggy is beautiful, Anjie. Really, it's awesome! πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

And....Sorry, I've no idea from where u can get the pics. Does anyone else know?

Oh..btw...easy target for India. Today they bowled really well.

@ Diya: Thanks a lot! After a long time, we're in the same color...though for some days only.

Edited by ayesha_80 - 13 years ago
DiyaS thumbnail
I have 195 more posts to go ... am not reaching pink any time soon πŸ˜† will be blueeeee with youuuuuu ... am feeling in sing song mode today πŸ˜†

Anjie ... that's a really sweet siggy!!