Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

**MaGica ET ClaSSica 10(IO) **Happy B'day MetC!** (Page 92)

NaBoleTumNa... IF-Rockerz

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 5:06am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aysha1010kavya.b

aysha1010 Groupbie
aysha1010
aysha1010

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 5:12am | IP Logged
Hey guys!! Hug

I know haven't come here in a LONGGG time. Thank you sooo much for that PM! It was really so sweet. Embarrassed

I thought of coming here SOO many times but was sooo busy with studies and exams that I never could. How are you all?? Hope everybody's doing fine.

I won't really be that active until April, but will try and post here whenever possible. Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NaBoleTumNa...kavya.b

NaBoleTumNa... IF-Rockerz

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 5:37am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
DiyaS IF-Sizzlerz
DiyaS
DiyaS

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Can see some people trickling back here Wink Hiiiii, Anu, aysha .... you haven't been here for ages ...

Kavz and Jia ... all the best for your exams ....

Mads, hope you got my gmail from kavz!

Just watched the new show on SP - Dor ... FINALLY a show with a decent start ... a strong work-oriented heroine ... although her mom is already crying buckets about her shaadi ... and a rather interesting hero, with shades of grey ... I thought the first ladke vaala scenes was overdone as usual, with everyone crying about one rishta being turned down ... hopefully the melodrama will be toned down    in later episodes. The hero is the guy who acted as Dhruv in the Dhruv track ... funnily, he doesn't mention his cameo in MJHT in any of his interviews ... was it such a bad experience??? LOL But I finally found a strong heroine who is NOT chirpy and bubbly ... and doesn't screech ... and doesn't cry either ... that her mother does Tongue

Will watch Kismat later tonight and report ... it sounds very promising ... and I think I will re-read the book too ... I remember I loved Kane and Abel. All the actors are new ... are they good? YRF - should be good - decent at least.

Kavz, I saw JDJ 14 Feb episode - I liked Chang better than Sushant ... felt Sushant was a bit repetitive ... liked Ankita and Yana also. Ragini already knew she was out, I think - she didn't dance well. 

WAITING FOR MONAYA - my new sign off LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kavya.b

DiyaS IF-Sizzlerz
DiyaS
DiyaS

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 4:22am | IP Logged
No one here? Am I talking to myself? Cry

Np ... just came here to report ... saw Kismat ... good show ... definitely has me gripped from the start. Saw the first two episodes, good thing is that Sony has uploaded the videos on its own site in HQ so watching them is a pleasure, finding them is easy ... and they're all edited ... so alles gute!

Hope it remains as gripping as the start .. it should because they have a proper storyline in place and no trip-catch-fall kind of stuff ... so the hormonoids will not venture here! Plus it's YRF ... some quality control and no hijacking of storyline by psychofans!

Where is everyone? Kavz?????? exams over or not????
Anu, got your PM, will do the needful Tongue Watch your inbox!

kavya.b

kavya.b IF-Stunnerz
kavya.b
kavya.b

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 6:30am | IP Logged
no comments on this

Shockers in store for viewers from Jhalak House..

Thursday, February 17, 2011 | 4:30:53 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   Comments 36 Comments
Shockers in store for viewers from Jhalak House..

The next episode of Sony's Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa is sure to provide some jittery moments to the viewers..

Sony TV's Jhalak Dikhlaa Jaa will see a set of shockers happening next week along with the unexpected elimination of Ankita Lokhande.

Yes, you read it right!!!

Ankita Lokhande is the recent evictee of the Sony reality show, and accompanying Ankita in the bottom was Yana Gupta and her partner Salman Khan.

The story doesn't end here because there is already a pile up of medical ailments that contestants are complaining of.. 

A little birdie from the set tells us, "Sushant Singh Rajput has apparently decided to quit the dance reality show.. He is without doubt one of the greatest performers who everybody considers a great competitor too. However, the hectic schedule has taken a toll on his health, and he has injured his back while practicing a lift with his partner Shampa. When consulted, his physiotherapist has asked him to halt his further practice and performance as it can lead to an aggravation".

The buzz though is that the production house has requested him to not quit the show, and wait for the viewers' reaction with regards to votes. 

Our source further clarifies, "Madhuri Dixit was stunned when Sushant conveyed to all judges that he is not performing as he does not want to aggravate his back injury. He also explained to them that there is a high risk of he suffering from a slip disc problem if he continues to dance. However, Madhuri has requested him to stay back and not take any immediate decision". 

As a message to his fans, Sushant we hear has said, "I had decided to quit the show following the injury, but the production has given me a week's time of rest. But I feel it is unfair to get a  second chance considering the level of competition that the show has". 

Let us tell you, it is just not Sushant who is suffering from a medical ailment. Yana Gupta has to undergo a nose surgery while Mahhi Vij is already on painkillers.

But amidst all these tensions people will get to see playboy Ritesh Deshmukh with actor Jacky Bhagnani promoting their upcoming movie Faltu in the show.

Reporter and Author: Ranjini Nair

DiyaS

kavya.b IF-Stunnerz
kavya.b
kavya.b

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 6:35am | IP Logged
wowwww aysha was here??? this is defo shocking season
so everyone reported here...except for nazzz....uski baand toh definitely bajegiiii....

All the best for the new yr at uni, anu

diya, oh wow...u watched kismat....i'm glad that the show started...i'm gng to watch it regularly, atleast that's what i think as of now
did u watch Khotey Sikhey? not a discussion worthy show but defo a watch-worthy show
yet to watch Dor...will watch it 2nyt or 2morow

DiyaS

ayesha_80 IF-Rockerz
ayesha_80
ayesha_80

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 8:28am | IP Logged

Went through the last 3-4 pages and NO ONE missed me here CryCryCry

Chalo....phir hum chaltey hein. Bye bye girls CryCryCry

"ye duniya, yeh mehfil merey kaam ki nahin..." CryCryCry

kavya.b