Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

**MaGica ET ClaSSica 10(IO) **Happy B'day MetC!** (Page 90)

kavya.b IF-Stunnerz
kavya.b
kavya.b

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 8:03am | IP Logged
waiting for 2morow 2 say "2 down, 2 to go"

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NaBoleTumNa...DiyaS

mads IF-Sizzlerz
mads
mads

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 8:39am | IP Logged
this is terrible !! jus when I;'d decided that I wud be on MSN and here more often I realise that this lab rotation of mine is even more hectic than the previous one.. mainly because I doubt if I will be able to have free time within the day to come online .. Cry and secondly cuz it begins at 8 in the morning till 6 in the evening..and after that I m soo exhausted .. its even more mentally exhausting than the previous one I believe .. today was jus the first day but I have to o a LOTT in the coming 9 weeks ..

soo I cannot be here more often .. but will jus drop by to read the posts and write occasional posts like this .. 

@ all gmail users...please gimme ur email ids so that I can add u up there .. kavs is already in my list and she knows I m more active there .. even though I always show the "busy" symbol .. I m atleast better active there than on MSN .. 

take care everybody .. love u loads Hug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Gayathri-NaBoleTumNa...DiyaSkavya.b

kavya.b IF-Stunnerz
kavya.b
kavya.b

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
yup....mads is comparatively more active on gmail
Good luck for the new lab rotation mads....today is the first day na...u told that it's gng to start on Vday...spl gift ....lol

guys...2morow...15th feb ..It's Gurmeet n Debina's marriage...i always adored them as individuals...they are another off-screen couple whom i adore....I'm soo happy for them

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Gayathri-NaBoleTumNa...DiyaS

NaBoleTumNa... IF-Rockerz

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kavya.b

..-Jia-.. IF-Stunnerz
..-Jia-..
..-Jia-..

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
Happy Valentine's Day Girls! Hug
<333

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DiyaSkavya.b

DiyaS IF-Sizzlerz
DiyaS
DiyaS

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 6:47pm | IP Logged
Happy Valentine's Day, everyone! Hug

Kavz, (and anyone else interested Wink) I watched the Star One V special yesterday (don't ask me why I subjected myself to it) ... utterly boring ... except for Gurmeet and Drashti ... I rather like this couple on their offscreen moments, whatever few I've seen ... still can't sit through the serial though! But their act yesterday was the only one worth watching - for a change, even Sushant wasn't as enthralling as he is on JDJ ... and Ankita had too much make up - she looks much better when she's simple. But I've liked GC ever since he came on his blog to tick off his fans for bashing Deblina ... now that's what I call a MAN!!!

Again, for anyone interested Wink
http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/8868-deepak-sanjana-love-story-to-kick-start-in-genda-phool.htm

Now this should be nice - this serial is the only one where everyone EXCEPT the lead pair's chemistry is worth watching - ever since the Suhaana-Ishaan love track started, I fwd their scenes LOL

Mads ... check your msn ... tell me if you got my msg ... plzzzz!!!!! and take my gmail from Kavz - she has it Tongue

Anu, Jia ... and everyone else ... hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Hug Anu, nice to see you here again!!! LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Gayathri-NaBoleTumNa...kavya.b

kavya.b IF-Stunnerz
kavya.b
kavya.b

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 3:36am | IP Logged
hi jia

@diya - don't tell me....even i watched the utter crap....the irony is...i don't like maan-geet or their serial n this i liked their part more ...n i liked Tej's (ravi dubey) performance also...his individual dance.....i didn't know that he is good dancer...i liked his part but  again Aishwarya's wasn't a click for me....he did well in JDJ...she came there for one epi...n same goes for sushita n Harshiti....i didn't like anyone of their's performance
but i liked the promo which they used to air...come fall in love...i liked almost all couples parts in that....

enough of that S1 crap....i wanna say this...JDJ....i thought ragini's elimination was fair...though last week, her's was better than Mahi's n Yana's....i wanted her to go first...lol...she does many technical mistakes
n then i liked Chang's n Sushant's performance....they did it very well...esp chaang...he is improving a lott..suhant is consistent but chang has an increasing slope n yana -salman have decreasing slope
i liked Ankita's performance also to some extent...esp the end, where she climbs on neerav...her expression were fab throughout the act...dance was okay-ish though
what i was saying is...y'day there was a scene where Suhsant proposed Ankita...they were sooooo adorable...these both have their grace always n they don't look fake at all.....i fell in love with that couple at that moment
i had to come back watch monaya proposal scene ... which we got on SBB some 2-3 days b4 last shoot..."shut up Mohit"....Monaya n then Monayajun parts were soooooo adorable

DiyaS

kavya.b IF-Stunnerz
kavya.b
kavya.b

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 5:01am | IP Logged
n ohh...there is something which i forgot....Kismat...new yrf show..daily soap
it was good start n i actually liked it...very sensitive issue for the 1st episode but very well handled like their all other shows...n yess...very well enacted by everyone
but then the genre...not all can take it.....not at all light hearted show...a very tensed atmosphere everywhere
that's all for 1st episode....will tell 2nd epi's verdict 2nyt

anything else left?? hmmm ya...diya, i read the article already...i don't know if i'm looking fwd for the track or not...i hope it's really good
but aftr watching suhaana-ishaan LOWE story, i don't know....anyway lets see

keep all this aside.... I want Monaya Back...i want them back SOON

DiyaS

Go to top