Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

**MaGica ET ClaSSica 10(IO) **Happy B'day MetC!** (Page 88)

ayesha_80 IF-Rockerz
ayesha_80
ayesha_80

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 1:21am | IP Logged
Partnerrrr....read my post on the last page, where i wrote abt SG and Vday?? I'm missing SG loadsss...the whole day's memories are coming back since yest.

I've always related with Gunjan in one way or the other...but this track is the one which is extremely close to my heart. I remember..Mads n Diya were waiting for my updates and i was giving them a live commentary. But when Gunjan walked out...after her 'heart' broke...i stopped updating.

And if i remember correctly, the three of us were on IF...in one thread...but we cudn't say a word for a looong time, till Mads n I made Diya open a post. I think its title was 'V-nite, a night of heart break'..something like this.

This was such a painful track. It still makes me numb. And tell u wat..i've never watched that 'sajda' song again. The only other time I watched it was in Mads' 'Iktara' VM. And that too, just once. I can't even listen to this song otherwise too. This was the power of MoNaya's performance. They were BRILLIANT!!

Miss SG and miss those old days!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mads

DiyaS IF-Sizzlerz
DiyaS
DiyaS

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 7:48am | IP Logged
I was thinking about making a post on this today or tomorrow ... Ashu, like you, I have never been able to watch that episode again. I remember talking to naveen after she edited it and she was like, I didn't even watch while I was editing, I couldn't ... and I was the same ... I said I will see it after SaJan have come back together ... but even then, I never could. One of the most brilliant episodes of MJHT ... definitely one of the most painful ... because it was one of those situations where no one was right or wrong ... SaJan were just coming from two completely different places ...

I made this post ... it was one where I didn't have to think at all ... the words just poured out ...

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1339324

And we were all NUMB ... the power of Monaya's acting ... especially Sanaya ... this girl is gonna have a tough time getting a non-emotional role to do now ... because she is just so completely BRILLIANT and overpowering in her emotional sequences ...

And I remember Ashu used to update us - Mads and me - every night ... and we used to wait for her posts ... and that night, she was just quiet ... she was like, I can't write any more ... and we were all three actually in tears ... even some MNians came on the forum to say how moved they were ... it was just such a moving scene ... Till date every time I hear the opening part of Sajda ... I remember Sanaya/Gunjan and her face ... Sajda has become the epitome of that episode  ... it was a special episode, and till date I haven't seen the other parts, because it never aired on tv, I saw it only on youtube and I just ffwded all the other parts to watch SaJan ... they were BLOODY BRILLIANT!!!! Cry

Edited by DiyaS - 13 February 2011 at 7:49am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ayesha_80mads

DiyaS IF-Sizzlerz
DiyaS
DiyaS

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 8:04am | IP Logged
297 and 89!!!!

No way!!!! This is unfair!!!!! LOLLOLLOL

ayesha_80mads

mads IF-Sizzlerz
mads
mads

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
@ ashu n diya : gosh u guys r making me soooooooooo emotional right now .. no matter how much I say I m over them..I guess I cannot..jus CANNOT detach the emotions that were attached to them .. and this was probably one of those epsodes that I have NEVER watched more than once .. even while making that iktara mix, I jus made the mix with the scenes..never watched the scenes as such .. cuz I jus cudnt! they were tooo emotional for me to watch it again ..

and I rem that .. when there were these SBSes going on abt the vday and how SG were gonna come as raj kapoor n nargis .. n me and navs used to think ok which song would they play for SG .. and then the ONLY song that came to our mind was "pyaar hua ikraar hua hain.." and then we used to think what lines wud play for SG ... actually the whole song suited them .. but then around the same time they had aired the vday promo of gunjan being shot .. and then the only line that came to our mind was "pyaar jo toota..saath jo chuta..chand na chamkega kabhi.." and knowing what relevance chand always had in SG lovewe used to cry soo soo much..

and I swear, everytime that we both heard these lines from the same song "main na rahoongi..tum na rahoge..phir bhi rahegi nishaaniyan.." we used to cry soo soo much and I rem we'd spent entire 2 hrs on FB chatting on this .. gosh..those were the days!! 

and TODAY, right now..while writing this post I m equally emotional .. because now I understand the complete meaning of this last line that I wrote .. SG are no longer on TV and maybe not even in my life anymore..but its these small instances..these small scenes that have remained in my heart .. as beautiful memories .. I had to let go of SG from my life for my personal reasons, whatever they were .. but I guess I can never remove these memories..and I m sooo glad abt that ..

thanks ashu n kavsie for making me post here..for making me pen down all my thoughts yet again .. like always !!! Hug

ayesha_80DiyaS

mads IF-Sizzlerz
mads
mads

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayesha_80

Back after watching....and that feeling is back again. I wonder how do they both always manage to leave us like this. Though the clips were mostly old...but they were still very magical. And i LOVED the new clips they've added....esp the ones that are shown when "tera honey laga hun" song plays in the background. Day Dreaming

There's one clip which has just the close-up of their faces....and its soooo beautiful. I sooo hope someone makes a siggy of that. I LOVED that clip Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

I don't know this Gr8 PS and the interview, have such a deep feel to it. I can't explain the feeling that I have after watching n reading these.

And yesss...I'm missing SG. The clips of SG's last yr V-nite ball have brought back the nostalgia. CryCryCry I remember, last year....when this epi was aired... Mads, Diya n Me were in a terrible state. I was updating them both after every scene and i remember...tears weren't stopping. We were numb. And that feeling remained for soooo many days. It felt as if it all has happened wid someone who is veryyyy close to us. What days were they....those few second's clip has brought soooo many memories back. That time's not gonna come again...but these memories will stay forever.

Miss SG loads n loads CryCryCry....and MoNaya ROCK! Big smile

@ bold : I soo soooooo remember !!! I dunno with whom I had this discussion..I guess with kavsie back then..and we were like..we just WANT this stupid weekend to pass ..I mean time seemed at a standstill at that moment..we either wanted to go zoom behind the time or zoom into the future .. but NOT at the present that we were there ..

I mean, I rem trying to explain to my roomie how I m upset over a fictional character's fictional death..and not even death, jus a gun shot..but I guess that was all the SANAYA effect .. I mean, as sona once pointed out on MSN, it hurt more because her eyes were BLANK..they had no emotion..no pain, no hurt,..nothing..or infact the bullet cured her of her pain..that she had earlier encountered when she realised that her biggest dream crashed and broke into countless irreparable pieces in front of her .. and her eyes actually depicted that relief..which hurt us all even more .. 

and around the same time there were bomb blasts in my city as well .. my home city and I was soo far far away .. and I felt terrible..it was like everything horrible was happening around me .. actually I was more irritated with why I was crying over fictitious characters when real people were dying out there .. and I was in no position to change any of that ..

ayesha_80DiyaS

mads IF-Sizzlerz
mads
mads

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
and speaking of MoNaya ..I still havent watched that interview again .. IVTF or whatever it is !!! LOL I guess u got what I meant .. cuz now my account has been activated but apparently my lappy doesnt have the required plug ins .. Ermm so please gimme some other link !!! 

ayesha_80

ayesha_80 IF-Rockerz
ayesha_80
ayesha_80

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
First thing first....was lost in that thread for quite sometime now. And that v-nite epi and Gunjan's heart break is all fresh. Goshhh....i'm numb again. There are such amazing posts in that thread that one can't conrtol tears...so, better let them flowing.

I don't know abt the rest...but Mads knows the significance and relevance of this track for me (if she remembers it now Wink). I've never ever had the strength to go back to these scenes and will neither have the courage again. Remember girls, when the promo of this epi aired....we had lost it there itself. The promo was soooo emotional...and then the epi itself. God...those shivers are back again.

My niece was sitting wid me sometime back...and saw me going through Diya's thread..and she said, "khala, i remember this epi...u were sooo crying watching it and even today u;re crying. What is in this epi that makes u cry?"...and i just had no answer for this. The fact is...it wasn't a terrible night in SG's life...it was a terrible night for us also.

If u remember, Mads...we were finding for words and were not able to write anything, except for posting the crying emoticon.

I always think how cud MoNaya portray all that sooooo perfectly. They were beyond brilliant here. It was such a haunting epi...and its still haunts me.  

BTW, girls....in that thread, being called "Ayesha" from you all sounds so weird now. Mads ne toh mujhey Ayesha se Ashu hi bana dia.  Hug I feel weird now when anyone of you calls me by my name...and I'm someone who'se extremely possessive abt her name Embarrassed 

Lastly, thanks a lot, girls for all those memories that will always remain wid me. Sometimes I feel that maybe I joined IF a few weeks before this track, coz I had u all to share the pain wid. I wudn;t have been able to bear it alone.

And its really strange. We know that the show has ended and SG had a perfect ending...still the mere thought of this song and track has made us go back in that condition. This surely shows that SG's journey will always remain wid us...and the memories we all have carved with them will always remain a part of us and our lives.

@ Mads: Plz don't thank us...we've missed you loadssss. And i'm sooooo glad that u're posting here...esp. today. I'm missing u sooo much since yest. Thanks for coming here today Hug

DiyaS

ayesha_80 IF-Rockerz
ayesha_80
ayesha_80

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mads

[QUOTE=ayesha_80]

@ bold : I soo soooooo remember !!! I dunno with whom I had this discussion..I guess with kavsie back then..and we were like..we just WANT this stupid weekend to pass ..I mean time seemed at a standstill at that moment..we either wanted to go zoom behind the time or zoom into the future .. but NOT at the present that we were there ..

I mean, I rem trying to explain to my roomie how I m upset over a fictional character's fictional death..and not even death, jus a gun shot..but I guess that was all the SANAYA effect .. I mean, as sona once pointed out on MSN, it hurt more because her eyes were BLANK..they had no emotion..no pain, no hurt,..nothing..or infact the bullet cured her of her pain..that she had earlier encountered when she realised that her biggest dream crashed and broke into countless irreparable pieces in front of her .. and her eyes actually depicted that relief..which hurt us all even more .. 

and around the same time there were bomb blasts in my city as well .. my home city and I was soo far far away .. and I felt terrible..it was like everything horrible was happening around me .. actually I was more irritated with why I was crying over fictitious characters when real people were dying out there .. and I was in no position to change any of that ..

@ Bold: Mads...u've made me soooo emotional now. I remember, we had this discussion in ur thread...(i HAVE to find its link now). Gunjan was soooo calm after that bullet pierced thorugh her body...as if this bullet has given her the peace that she was searching for. Her eyes were blank, her face was wiped out of every pain, she was calm n quiet...as if the storm had passed and it took away everything she had...and now, she's lying on the ground with nothing to fear for...coz whatever she had, was lost.

That scene was not enacted by Sanaya....she lived that scene. If anyone wants to see what brilliance in an emotional scene is...all they have to do is watch this scene. No one can beat Sanaya here. She was amazinggggg!  

Edited by ayesha_80 - 13 February 2011 at 10:28am

-Gayathri-DiyaS

Go to top