Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

**MaGica ET ClaSSica 10(IO) **Happy B'day MetC!** (Page 84)

kavya.b IF-Stunnerz
kavya.b
kavya.b

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 8:35am | IP Logged
i'm not in a position to reply ryt now....i'm starving....starving BADLY....gonna have some maggi....will come back at nyt

n partner, gtalk at nyt....the work i had to go, got postponed....date extension ....so all free tonight again

now bye bye both of u
MONAYA rocks! - i'm gonna say this in every post of mine....atleast till Vday

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ayesha_80DiyaS

ayesha_80 IF-Rockerz
ayesha_80
ayesha_80

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Aww!! You go n eat something, partner...i'm also off for dinner now!

And...i'll try my best to come on gtalk tonight. Will let u know of my plan Wink

MoNaya ROCK, partner....and coz of them we do Rock n Roll! Bad joke...i know! ROFL Cya later, partner.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kavya.b

kavya.b IF-Stunnerz
kavya.b
kavya.b

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
u both said a lot ....i don't have any more words to say....
u know that i suck in this dept
so i'll say....i agree with u both

@diya - i'll take that 'mean' as compliment....these days i get this compliment frm many...lol
y'day even i had a vibe that we would get MS int.....but this quick? ohh that i didn't expect

n i like spider soltaire....it kills time n also this free cell...i like that as well
btw did u try to play minesweeper...since childhood, i wondered 'how to play minesweeper' n finally learnt the game in final yr of engg...lol...
k, i know i'm jus blabbering all random stuff....but i can't help it when it comes to games

@ashu - partner, jus 3 more posts....u should give tough competition to diya...good going!

MOnaya rocks!

ayesha_80DiyaS

DiyaS IF-Sizzlerz
DiyaS
DiyaS

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
Ashu ... you didn't make it to 2900 Ouch ... you'd better do it today Wink

About Monaya coming back together ... I dunno, every time I see them or hear their interview, I get the feeling that they know they won't ... maybe the kind of offers they're getting ...

also, from San's last remark on marriage not being so soon, again I feel they should explore with different co-stars because they are both obviously here for the long run ... and limiting themselves to each other will harm their career prospects for sure .... which they both seem to realise, they're both very mature and sensible. Also show biz is a dicey business ... it's pretty uncertain, TV is actually better for girls than the movies because you can go on for  a longer time ... am quite impressed by Sanaya's remarks on being settled career-wise before wanting to settle down ... those are my own feelings also ...

For their own happiness, it would be great if they came back together ... but for their own long term goals in life, it might not .... oh dear, do I sound confused?? LOL Anyway, it's not really in their hands, the PH's also know they would be happy working together ... so both options are there ... Whatever it is, am just waiting to see them back on screen ...

Lolzzz, Kavz ... you can take that 'mean' as a compliment ... I was trying to get out of Monaya dreamland, but am finding it sooooooo difficult ... and i don't even care any more LOLLOLLOL
Nope I never played minesweeper ... am playing Battleship on my iphone ... it's fun!!! Wink

ayesha_80kavya.b

ayesha_80 IF-Rockerz
ayesha_80
ayesha_80

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Hello, girls *hugs*

Anyone home?!

Ok...why are ppl getting excited wid my 'reserved' thing at my FF?! Wasn't I supposed to give an apology note there, Partner?! LOL

Ahh!! After this 2 more posts left and then a 100 more and then........*sigh*LOL

kavya.b

kavya.b IF-Stunnerz
kavya.b
kavya.b

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 6:39am | IP Logged
hooked up with KL....so reply will b unstable....bear it!

ohh god, when i jus read this frm diya's reply " from San's last remark on marriage not being so soon" .... i was like 'when did Dana say this?'.....so, that's my condition ryt now
as i brought the topic here....i'll better add this also...Flynn doesn't remind of mayank....he is more of AB....Arjun...i like Arjun-Dana relation a lot...i enjoy them...k, i'm done with this....not, not really, want to say one more line....i'm enjoying every bit of the book...k, now i;m done with this

*trying to focus on moanya*

i totally agree with both of u in saying that they need to work with others for all the reasons u mentioned...in a way, it's really good for them....but they'll more happy to work together...they want to come back together....i can't forget Sanaya's face while saying that they want to come together....for her sake...i want them together...even, selfish me, want them together....if u have observed, i'm not saying Monaya Rock also...i've started to say Monaya Rocks....they have become a single unit for me....two bodies, one soul!

k, here it goes again 
Monaya Rocks!

*on reading my reply again*
i sounded more stable by the end of the post, na?

Edited by kavya.b - 11 February 2011 at 6:43am

ayesha_80DiyaS

kavya.b IF-Stunnerz
kavya.b
kavya.b

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 7:19am | IP Logged
ahaaaa...oohhhoooooo....finally we got the update....thanks for the update partner....now ur motivating me to catch up on ur FF once again....nxt weekend, aftr xmz....it's totally ur FF, for me!!

Meens would be very happy to know that u updated! *touchwood*

ayesha_80

ayesha_80 IF-Rockerz
ayesha_80
ayesha_80

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Ahhh!!! Finally I get the time to come here. I swear, Partner...writing an FF update...OS...SS is easy...but sending PMs is sooooooo damn difficult and tiring. It took me 3 hrs to just PM, coz many of the ppl have changed their IDs...the whole PM list was in a mess. Those who are in the buddy list..its easy to PM them. But these individual PMs really kill me.

Uff!! I feel sooo good now...after all this venting LOLLOLLOL

Aww!! Partner....its a very boring FF...i've warned u many times...so plz, delay it as much as possible. And i'm very much nervous abt this chapter. I hope i haven't disappointed everyone. Getting back to writing and getting the flow back was defo very difficult. Don't know whether i've succeeded even a tiny winy bit or not! Confused

And I don't know whether Meens will be happy or not...but i'm really very happy for her. U know the reason, right?! Wink

Edited:
WOW, i didn't realize....this is my 2900th post. YAYYYY!!! 100 more to go now! Angry

Edited by ayesha_80 - 11 February 2011 at 10:16am

kavya.b

Go to top