Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

**MaGica ET ClaSSica 10(IO) **Happy B'day MetC!** (Page 83)

ayesha_80 IF-Rockerz
ayesha_80
ayesha_80

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Partner....a crime game?! Shocked Everthing ok na?! LOLLOLLOL

And partner...i think, i can make it to 2900 today...so, HELPPPP!! EmbarrassedLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kavya.b

kavya.b IF-Stunnerz
kavya.b
kavya.b

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 7:41am | IP Logged
OMGGGGGGG MONAYA again!!!! this can't get any better.....diya should see this...she was planning to get out of monaya world....hahaha

yup...a crime game....hahahak...i'll tell u...we were playing cards a few mins back....haha

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ayesha_80DiyaS

ayesha_80 IF-Rockerz
ayesha_80
ayesha_80

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Aww!!! Hope u had fun playing the game!

And yesss...MoNaya AGAIN!!! This interview is like a brief of their Gr8 Mag interview. These 2 are soooo adorable! Wish them all the happiness and success! And partner....i have a feeling, they'll be back soon...together, or seperately.

kavya.b

kavya.b IF-Stunnerz
kavya.b
kavya.b

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 7:55am | IP Logged
i know...it's jus a brief of gr8 mag.....but it's always a pleasure to their int...even if it is a repeat

even i think that they'll b back soon...separately mostly
but the more i get their ints...the more i want them together....though i still don't mind to watch them separately, but together they create magic....fire
n i want to watch that....badly!

ayesha_80

DiyaS IF-Sizzlerz
DiyaS
DiyaS

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 8:17am | IP Logged
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG .... more Monaya!!!! It's raining, it's pouring, Monaya are soaring ... DancingParty...

sorry for the BAD rhyming LOL ... but yipppeeeee ... another Monaya iv ... a precis of the Gr8 one ... but I echo Kavz ... it's always such a pleasure to read about them ... I'm getting addicted all over again ... now if I don't get something new about Monaya everytime I log in, I shall sulk  LOL ...

And can I kill that Mohit Sehgal LOL ... why does he keep rasing my hopes again and again ... we will be back very soon .... arey, baba, ab aaaaoooo naa!!!! LOL

Even I get the feeling they will be back separately ... just hope they get good costars ... touch wood, they are so HAPPY together ... *nazar utaarofying* ... Buri nazar vaale tera munh kaala ...

One surprise though ... they didn't get together till end of season one??? Now that part was a surprise ... I thought they were together well before that ... but as in all the BEST love stories, the falling ... falling ... falling in love part is really the best ... Day Dreaming now I shall watch all their S1 scenes with a different eye LOLDay Dreaming

ayesha_80kavya.b

DiyaS IF-Sizzlerz
DiyaS
DiyaS

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavya.b

OMGGGGGGG MONAYA again!!!! this can't get any better.....diya should see this...she was planning to get out of monaya world....hahaha

you meanie, kavz, I said I was trying ... not with any success, I might add, if they keep coming back every day with more and more about their love story ... February is really Monaya month!!! When I saw the article on Jai and Mahi yesterday, I knew we would get one on Monaya, but never thought it would be so soon ...Dancing

yup...a crime game....hahahak...i'll tell u...we were playing cards a few mins back....haha

lolzzz, I was playing Spider Solitaire on my pc ... its addictive ... got tired of doing WUAS replies ... but have to go back to those now LOL

ayesha_80kavya.b

ayesha_80 IF-Rockerz
ayesha_80
ayesha_80

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Well, Partner....in the last days of MJHT and even after it ended...i was ok wid them coming wid diff. ppl. In fact, i used to say that they SHUD come with diff. ppl, coz a) they would get the opportunity to explore themselves as actors; b) its always good for knowing the strength of a relationship; c) so that ppl don't tag them as "just being good wid each other"...this is sooo not true. They both are GREAT actors...yes, Mohit too...and they can do wonders in any role.

But now, seeing them soooo much in love, i also PREFER them coming back together. In that ITVF interview, the way they both were saying abt coming together...that was the time when I realized that working together will give THEM happiness...and I sooo want it for them, more than for us!

But there's another thing also na, Partner. This is something which isn't in their hands. They have to consider a whole lot of things before signing a show. And i'm sure its gonna b a very well thought after decision. So, if they come wid diff. ppl, that will also mean a thorough consideration from them, after assessing all the personal and professional pros and cons. And i'm sure there a few actors with whom they can make real nice pair. One or two of them i 've always wanted to see! Wink

But yes, watching them together again will be a treat!

Edited by ayesha_80 - 10 February 2011 at 8:26am

DiyaSkavya.b

ayesha_80 IF-Rockerz
ayesha_80
ayesha_80

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 8:28am | IP Logged
I'll say this in a new post...coz i wanna complete my 2900 posts today EmbarrassedLOLLOLLOL....Partner...its great discussing MoNaya after such a loooong time. I think, tonight, if we catch up on gmail...let's dissect their recent interviews. Wat say?! I haven't discussed them yet...and my theories are now dying to come out LOLLOLLOL

kavya.b

Go to top