Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

**MaGica ET ClaSSica 10(IO) **Happy B'day MetC!** (Page 80)

DiyaS IF-Sizzlerz
DiyaS
DiyaS

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 3:42am | IP Logged
Madssssss ... OMG, you're actually online when i am Dancing

Yep, it takes a day to activate the itvf account ... I was warned that it was coming, so I registered before the iv came out, and was able to see it all ... so many bits totally cracked me up ... the kiss bit was hilarious, so was Calvin Klein ... bit the mouse seriously took the cake ... and the biscuits too ROFLROFLROFL get on msn if you can ... will give you more details

As for Gr8 .. it was GREAT LOLEmbarrassed ... I told sona that I was never like Sanaya, felt myself to be much more like Gunjan ... but after these two iv, I've changed my mind ... it's freaky how much I think like her, including the Vday bit ... and dissolving into tears whenever i get emotional Embarrassed ... that was just so sweet! For all her bindaas exterior, she really is a total softie ... love that girl even more after these two .... and Mohit is really a sweetheart ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kavya.b

kavya.b IF-Stunnerz
kavya.b
kavya.b

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 4:58am | IP Logged
@diya - don't know why, but i always had this soft corner n spl place in me for this MJHT forum.....though senti is not  at me as it's EQs dept ROFL...sometimes, i get those germs frm ur EQ....she has it in her to make anyone senti Angry

btw i didn't know that u r bad at penning something....may be i know that u r good at penning almost everything, so i wil blatantly dis-agree with u....courtesy - ur FF

n diya as far as sbs is concerned....if u have time, i'll suggest u to watch episodes frm lohri episode....it has quite an interesting stuff from that point....if u don't have time....then i'll update that parts....like i said b4, they are very imp....VERY imp for the story line....my personal fav tracks frm sbs

@mads - if u didn't get a chance to watch them on ITVF, u were supposed to tell us....we would have given u some other sources na
let us know if ur acc is still not activated

@ashu - i'm wondering if we both should elope nxt week ROFL, like the discussed last nyt

Edited by kavya.b - 09 February 2011 at 5:04am

DiyaS

kavya.b IF-Stunnerz
kavya.b
kavya.b

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 5:05am | IP Logged
btw diya, did u read, dream trilogy by NR....howz it?

DiyaS

anwaya IF-Sizzlerz
anwaya
anwaya

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 5:31am | IP Logged
DAMN my timming! 

DiyaS

DiyaS IF-Sizzlerz
DiyaS
DiyaS

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 5:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavya.b

@diya - don't know why, but i always had this soft corner n spl place in me for this MJHT forum.....though senti is not  at me as it's EQs dept ROFL...sometimes, i get those germs frm ur EQ....she has it in her to make anyone senti Angry

btw i didn't know that u r bad at penning something....may be i know that u r good at penning almost everything, so i wil blatantly dis-agree with u....courtesy - ur FF

n diya as far as sbs is concerned....if u have time, i'll suggest u to watch episodes frm lohri episode....it has quite an interesting stuff from that point....if u don't have time....then i'll update that parts....like i said b4, they are very imp....VERY imp for the story line....my personal fav tracks frm sbs

@mads - if u didn't get a chance to watch them on ITVF, u were supposed to tell us....we would have given u some other sources na
let us know if ur acc is still not activated

@ashu - i'm wondering if we both should elope nxt week ROFL, like the discussed last nyt

Kavz ... I'm bad at penning my own feelings ... I can write about anything else and the emotions of fictional characters all the time, but about real people, I get too senti ... or too hesitant .. I don't even write very much about Monaya, if you notice ... when something touches me very deeply and it's for real, I can't say much about it. So I can write reams about SaJan ... I can write spoofs and light hearted stuff on Monaya ... but they're real people, their love story is real, so I can't write too much about them ... and the same for my feelings about real people here ... everyone here is as real as the people I meet and live with everyday, and you're all very close to me ... but I can't express it in words ... I will laugh it off, be light hearted about it ... joke with you all ... because you're all so close to me ... I don't know if I conveyed what I wanted to ... the part that feels very deeply I cannot show to anyone ...

See, you actually made me senti ... Embarrassed

And SBS ... I can catch up from lohri onwards ... but slowly ... that's 13th jan, right? I need to do some work also ... today I put in 2-3 hours, so am pleased with myself, but I need to do more ... plus I finally got back to writing WUAS and that is gonna be tension filled for a little while ... am actually enjoying that ... I like emotional tension, but it's more difficult to write, so takes time ...

Yes, I read the Dreams trilogy ... it was the first set of NR that I read ... and it got me hooked to NR ... that shd answer your question Wink. The only thing is that I then read many NR in a row ... and that's not a good idea because they're pretty similar after a while ... you need a gap. But her charatcerization is good, and her heroines are all interesting

kavya.b

DiyaS IF-Sizzlerz
DiyaS
DiyaS

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 5:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anwaya

DAMN my timming! 

why??? LOLLOLLOL
anwaya IF-Sizzlerz
anwaya
anwaya

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 6:40am | IP Logged
when im arround no one is normally there, thnk god u r here! 
kavya.b IF-Stunnerz
kavya.b
kavya.b

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 6:50am | IP Logged
@diya - i've got, what u wanted to say.... *hugs*

shittt...i have this EQ germs in me....yeh sab ashu ki fault hai

n yes, lohri spl was on 13th jan....i'm sure u'll like it....take ur time n watch it peacefully...almost all the character's depth will be shown

i have no idea abt what's gng on in WUAS....i wanted to read it when i have atleast 5 chapters in hand...i think i have 4 now....so, hopefully aftr xmz, i'll get back to the track.....my last chap was their last day of HM
who can understand better than me abt penning....i suck in dng that

chalo, i wanted similar response frm u @ NR....interesting heroines is something what i need.....i like that...more motivation
so, may b aftr key trilogy, i'll read some other books n then get back to NR.....if i find other books!

@anjy - Hiiiii

oh i forgot...i watched a few episodes of sgp....i'm happy to say this aftr monthss.....i loves ishaan-suhaana scene....they finally has their emotional scene, which was very needed...esp for suhaana...

Go to top