Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

**MaGica ET ClaSSica 10(IO) **Happy B'day MetC!** (Page 8)

ayesha_80 IF-Rockerz
ayesha_80
ayesha_80

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 5:36am | IP Logged
WHAT is this?! Ppl (to be specifc...the stalker..who calls herself a gatecrasher) is taking FULL advantage of me not being here LOL Don't worry guys, abhi is CC ki teacher zinda hai ROFL

@ Partner and Anjie: Haven't read ur posts. Was out the whole day...and when i came here, saw ppl stalking US. So, how can it be that I don't do my duty?! LOL But from wat i cud catch briefly from ur posts....OMG...MoNaya in SBS??!! Someone pinch me!!

Anjie...ur one line has really touched me. U're very right... Seeing MoNaya together is the BEST thing. Have missed them soooo much.

Partner....will be replying to u in detail later. *hugs*

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kavya.b

ayesha_80 IF-Rockerz
ayesha_80
ayesha_80

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Awww!! I knew, Partner that ur net must've got dc. I was out today trying to find some shop for my lappy repair..but no luck *sigh*. And am feeling even more sad now. I can't watch the MoNaya SBS till Monday. Ufffff!!! I hate this thing.

Yesss!! No one can beat PICI. People...u can try ur luck...but u have very tough competition LOL

Hmmm...so, Jas said that sooner or later everyone will be busy. AB, we know has already got the show. MoNaya....dying to know abt their next venture. I've been saying this from day 1....MoNaya will very soon be back in a show. And now its high time we get them back. This one month widout them was terrible. MoNaya, plz come back in a GOOD show soooon!!!

And why do ppl want MJHT-3??!! I mean...c'm on...what story is left for both the couples now...esp. MN...considering it's a college based/youth show. I think, for the better future of the actors too, they need to move ahead in life. Why don't the fans realize this?!

Abt SGP....i watched a couple of epis after ages. Star plus is still banned here...and i'm not that crazy abt the show that i watch it on yt. LOL I've always liked the side characters more than Ishan-Suhana and their track...badi ma is defo my fav.

Oyeeee partner....wat Bakwas i said now?! Atleast itna toh bata do!!

Anjie: WOW...u're meeting Mads tomorrow. That's great!! Say a hi to her from my side...a hug wud be even better. Enjoy n take care!!

kavya.b

kavya.b IF-Stunnerz
kavya.b
kavya.b

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 7:32am | IP Logged
bakwaas = bold

Originally posted by ayesha_80

Oh No!! Partner, i think ur net's disconnected.... Ur batti is changed to red. So, i'm also off now. Like always, GREAT talking to you. Take care and cya tomorrow *hugs*

Yayyyy!! This is my 2600th post. I still need 400 more posts to get rid of this ugly green color. Chalo,if life permits...that day might also come. 

Byeeee!!!

i knowww...Monaya interview made my day....i mean WU itself made my day...drish posted 1:30 mins part...i was dead watching it...awesome...Their mere presence is enough to make the screen glow.....i loved their nautanki......SBS ppl were not allowing them to talk privately...they were disturbing them....the love birds met aftr one month n they were disturbing them.....how cute  na?
"tum ho toh gaatha hai dil" Day DreamingDay Dreaming

now i demand a celebrity singing show like JDJ-celeb dancing show

n as for mjht is concrened, i don't think ppl are asking to cont same story....may b fresh tale with same actors
anyway it's not possible mow
if at all it comes back, then it has to come back with new actors also

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ayesha_80DiyaS

naz17555 IF-Sizzlerz
naz17555
naz17555

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Heyy guys!!!!!!!!!!!! sorry after agess! was really unwell! ;(
Hope your all fine and well! I can see your all still missing sajan/monaya! ....well how awesome is it to see them today??! I heard san was coming back on 23rd so was like they wouldnt be shown onscreen just yet but wat the heck! its just been two days and they hosted sbs!! their soo in demand! just hope they will be back in a new show now!

so wat else hav u guys been up to??
ayeshhh hws ur dad?? kavz,anjy,J how were exams/.?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ayesha_80DiyaSkavya.b

kavya.b IF-Stunnerz
kavya.b
kavya.b

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 8:51am | IP Logged
surprise aftr surprise...naz is here??? am i dreaming?
aww, u weren't well? r u k now?

well, did i read that YOU all are missing sajan/monaya
by seeing ur dabba, i can say that WE all are missing them

my xmz were k...xmz are cmng again also...in another 10 days

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ayesha_80naz17555

naz17555 IF-Sizzlerz
naz17555
naz17555

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 10:04am | IP Logged
lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz heyy kavzzz! actually i hvant changed my siggi dabba in like forever! but ill admit i hvae missed monaya! lolzz sajan were perfect when they were here but i think them being over is best! and just waiting for monaya now!

I actually really wanted to know about sans holiday! lolzz

aww more exams! aww well good luck!
and yeah im much better now! gonna head off to sisters  hse soon so if  i dnt catch u its cos of that! and ill try coming on msn,, u guys better be there!

ayesha_80DiyaSkavya.b

ayesha_80 IF-Rockerz
ayesha_80
ayesha_80

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 10:25am | IP Logged
*rubs eyes* NAZZZZZZZZ!!! Sooooo good to see u here. *hugsss* I was like where did Naz disappear. She said that she'll be ol coz of the hols. Lolzzz!! Aww!! Hope u're feeling better now. My dad's recovering Alhamdulillah. Doc's saying, the process will be slow. He's grown very weak. But Alhamdulillah the crisis is over.

And yes....I'm missing SG as well as MoNaya. U know how addicted I was to SG. But am very hopeful now that we'll get MoNaya back soon. Can't wait for them to hit the screens back again.

@ Partnerrrr: Oh! That bakwas....lolzzz!!! U know me very well, my PICI.

And i still haven't watched the SBS. Read the update and i'm joining u in demanding a celebrity singing show. *throws tantrums wid u*. Abt MoNaya....u said it....their mere presence lights up the screen. After seeing MoNaya...i'm not liking ANY other actors coz tbh...the current lot cannot match up to MoNaya.

And madam....full day on IF....kheir toh hai??!! LOL

naz17555DiyaSkavya.b

ayesha_80 IF-Rockerz
ayesha_80
ayesha_80

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Partner....was waiting for u here...but u seem to be busy Unhappy 

I'm off now. Will cya tomorrow. Good night, sweet dreams and take care...byeeee!!!! Hug

kavya.b

Go to top