Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

**MaGica ET ClaSSica 10(IO) **Happy B'day MetC!** (Page 79)

kavya.b IF-Stunnerz
kavya.b
kavya.b

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
@jia - like ashu said, join the club....we can't help it, it's all their fault, beating their own records n making us hopeless fan giirls

@ashu - i'm not gng to talk abt 'us' anymore...here....ppl might run away frm here again, ek aur letter likhna padega....

n as for MJHT is concerned....i agree...it happened to bring us all together...not jus MJHT...IF also....that's the reason y, inspite of all non-sense here, i like IF......esp MJHT forum...i have this feeling of gratitude

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ayesha_80DiyaS

kavya.b IF-Stunnerz
kavya.b
kavya.b

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
today's SBS episode was good...very light hearted episode...it was soooo good to see everyone laughing n smiling heartfully...nothing was OTT....everything was real n soulful
but i'm sure all this will lead to something big

ayesha_80DiyaS

ayesha_80 IF-Rockerz
ayesha_80
ayesha_80

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavya.b

@jia - like ashu said, join the club....we can't help it, it's all their fault, beating their own records n making us hopeless fan giirls

@ashu - i'm not gng to talk abt 'us' anymore...here....ppl might run away frm here again, ek aur letter likhna padega....

n as for MJHT is concerned....i agree...it happened to bring us all together...not jus MJHT...IF also....that's the reason y, inspite of all non-sense here, i like IF......esp MJHT forum...i have this feeling of gratitude

@ Bold: Partner...this time WE have to run away. Remember our deal?! WinkLOLLOLLOL

And yes...i also have this feeling of gratitude. This forum has given me loads, that I can't even begin to desribe. And m not the kind of person, who wud ever forget this place...so yes, MJHT, IF, this CC...everything's connected and its them that have brought us all together.

Edited by ayesha_80 - 08 February 2011 at 12:58pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kavya.b

DiyaS IF-Sizzlerz
DiyaS
DiyaS

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavya.b

Originally posted by DiyaS

i'm not saying that i wanna watch her with AB, i'm saying that i MAY not mind watching with him....anyway he is out of question for NOW....jus read his article in the forum....he is very sweet!

i knowwwww, mohit jus evolved as an actor in this journey .....like a wonder
my personal fav scenes of mohit are his emotional n intense scenes, which includes the 'infamous' scene of 2nd season....not jus that... many moreee
the first time, i liked him the most in the MJHT is during new yr sequence...i liked him as mohit, mohit as an actor, in that scene on terrace....since then i'm completely his fan.....before that i liked him...a lotttt....was a small fan...lol

diya, i highly doubt if we r gonna get a chance for getting detached....they r on demand diya.....

ryt now, i'm obsession n possessive nature are over flowing inside me.....at this moment, i cannot see him or her with anyone else...i want them together

u can always anything abt sbs....i missed a few weeks, but i can manage

@bold ... you bet ... I was thinking, ok, Gr8 is the last thing, now I can concentrate on work, but now TT is also coming up ... and you never know, they may come on SBS also ... Val week special is going on there ... and Mohit said he's in the process of deciding a new show ... it goes on!!! Though what I'm really waiting for is ... you guessed it ... Sanaya's new show ... can't wait to see her in a new look and see how she does as a different type of lead heroine. It will be a challenge for her for sure to find something different and equally complex ... Gunjan also went through lots of shades and changes ... and became a really complex role, from the initial simple, shy sweet run-of-the-mill type ... now let's see what San comes back with next ...

Am off to watch SBS ... the serial Wink ... with my notes next to me LOL

Jiaaaaaaaaaaaa ... come back from Monaya dreamland LOL ... or wait for me, I'll join you there LOLDay DreamingSillyDancingDay DreamingBlushing

ayesha_80kavya.b

DiyaS IF-Sizzlerz
DiyaS
DiyaS

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
PS ... why are Ashu and Kavz getting senti???? Ashu I can understand ... but Kavzzz???? You both are going nowhere ... you're the backbones of this CC at the moment!!!

Vaise, I'm very bad at penning my own sentiments ... but I agree with both of you .... MJHT, IF and this CC have given me lots ... become a part of my life that I can't do without ... and in my bad days, this place really cheers me up ... so HUGS to all ... including the missing members!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ayesha_80madskavya.b

mads IF-Sizzlerz
mads
mads

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 1:18am | IP Logged
hello all .. anybody here?? Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NaBoleTumNa...

DiyaS IF-Sizzlerz
DiyaS
DiyaS

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 3:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mads

hello all .. anybody here?? Hug

Missing members mentioned .... and look who lands up here!!!! ROFLROFLROFL Heyyyyyyyy Madsieeee HugHugHug First things first ... did you watch the itvf iv yet? And read the Gr8 mag article??? That's another membership criteria right now for the CC .... much better than the punishments thought up by Ashu and Kavz ...

Kavzz ... I finally watched SBS 8th Feb episode ... and enjoyed it a lot ... acting was good, very natural by all ... I liked the lead girl ... will definitely try to keep up with this ... I know the actor who plays Pasu (the eldest brother) ... have seen him in some other shows, the rest of the brothers are also good ... all in all, interesting show ...

madskavya.b

mads IF-Sizzlerz
mads
mads

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 3:27am | IP Logged
nooo I cant watch the IVTF interview yet !!! they say my account hasnt been activated ... Ouch what crap !!! and yessssss I read the gr8 magazine intervieww Day Dreaming well what can I say again n again abt these two that I havent said before??!! Day Dreaming

I totally, completely and ABSOLUTELY agree with their answers abt how relationships shouldnt be flaunted and that they dont think v-day is a big deal .. they would rather celebrate their anniversaries and birthdays .. I soooooooo agree with them .. they are AWESOMEEE HugDay Dreaming

soo I have fulfilled the criteria for being the member here right .. Embarrassed 

DiyaSkavya.b

Go to top