Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

**MaGica ET ClaSSica 10(IO) **Happy B'day MetC!** (Page 78)

ayesha_80 IF-Rockerz
ayesha_80
ayesha_80

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 5:18am | IP Logged
Arey partner....one you have genuine and a beautiful heart...u just have to find the other one. And as I said...that other one will automatically come in ur life. Its all the game of destiny.

But yesss....the world has become sooo materialistic. And only blessed and lucky ppl get true love. MoNaya are defo extremely lucky. Sometimes i think, maybe MJHT happened in their lives just coz they were destined to meet this way.

Ok this convo is going in "our" disucssion area. Wink And its better to do it on gtalk, in our late night session. Wat say?!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kavya.b

kavya.b IF-Stunnerz
kavya.b
kavya.b

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DiyaS

Originally posted by kavya.b

[QUOTE=DiyaS]

Funnily, that's the thing ... I don't think I wanna watch her with AB ... too much of an MJHT hangover ... so not yet  with him ... any of the others are fine by me ... but like you, I don't think I'll have a problem watching Sanaya with anyone, because she was ALWAYS the main draw of MJHT for me ... both Gunjan initially, and then Sanaya herself ... and yes, with a good actor, that goes without saying ... although I must say to Mohit's credit, he matched up to her very well esp in the emotional, intense scenes ... those were really their forte ...

As for getting attached ... I need to get detached from these two before I can think about getting attached to anyone else ... LOL .... but with the rain of Monaya onterviews happening these days, that seems difficult LOL Hopefully, the Gr8 magazine is the last ... I have so much work to do!!!

Am gonna watch today's SBS ... I hope it makes sense ... will watch it with your summary open next to me so I can pause and consult as required LOL

Btw, go see MoNaya Gr8 interview ... its just amazingEmbarrassed

i'm not saying that i wanna watch her with AB, i'm saying that i MAY not mind watching with him....anyway he is out of question for NOW....jus read his article in the forum....he is very sweet!

i knowwwww, mohit jus evolved as an actor in this journey .....like a wonder
my personal fav scenes of mohit are his emotional n intense scenes, which includes the 'infamous' scene of 2nd season....not jus that... many moreee
the first time, i liked him the most in the MJHT is during new yr sequence...i liked him as mohit, mohit as an actor, in that scene on terrace....since then i'm completely his fan.....before that i liked him...a lotttt....was a small fan...lol

diya, i highly doubt if we r gonna get a chance for getting detached....they r on demand diya.....

ryt now, i'm obsession n possessive nature are over flowing inside me.....at this moment, i cannot see him or her with anyone else...i want them together

u can always anything abt sbs....i missed a few weeks, but i can manage

DiyaS

kavya.b IF-Stunnerz
kavya.b
kavya.b

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 5:30am | IP Logged
partner, i'm wondering if i'm really genuine...if i am, how much (ROFL) i am.....without knowing that i cannot reply to u on this

n this is definitely gng in our way...lets keep it for nyt, but then we have many things to talk at night....many topics which we have kept pending for months....i wanna talk abt them also

n as for monaya....ahhh!!! u jus cleared something i was wondering abt

ayesha_80

ayesha_80 IF-Rockerz
ayesha_80
ayesha_80

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 5:36am | IP Logged
Partner....u're an extremely genuine person. I won't lie to you. If I'm here, at this place....its only coz of u, otherwise, i wud've left this place wayyy back. I'm telling this to you only to let u know how wonderful a person and great a friend you are.

Ok...I better stop here. This is getting quite emotional now. Its all MoNaya's fault. They've made me think a lot today LOLLOLLOL

Yes, partner/...we've loads of pending discussions. I think, we need to chalk out a plan now....so, that we can cover all of them and that too soon.

And wat did I clear abt MoNaya?! Wat i said abt their working in MJHT?! 

Partner...i'm off for sometime...cya later. Byeee!!  

Edited by ayesha_80 - 08 February 2011 at 5:37am

kavya.b

kavya.b IF-Stunnerz
kavya.b
kavya.b

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 5:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayesha_80

Partner....u're an extremely genuine person. I won't lie to you. If I'm here, at this place....its only coz of u, otherwise, i wud've left this place wayyy back. I'm telling this to you only to let u know how wonderful a person and great a friend you are.

i don't abt genuineness but i'm soooo glad for what i am n for making u stay here....u r an awesome person...i...we are lucky to find u, ashuuuuuu *hugs*

Ok...I better stop here. This is getting quite emotional now. Its all MoNaya's fault. They've made me think a lot today LOLLOLLOL

Yes, partner/...we've loads of pending discussions. I think, we need to chalk out a plan now....so, that we can cover all of them and that too soon.

yup....esp when i'm gng to disappear for 3 days....xmz on my way again

And wat did I clear abt MoNaya?! Wat i said abt their working in MJHT?! 

u cleared something.....u said something which i had to hear...that's abt it 

Partner...i'm off for sometime...cya later. Byeee!!  

k ashuuu...byeee
tc

i'm off for sometime....
cyl
bye

ayesha_80

kavya.b IF-Stunnerz
kavya.b
kavya.b

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 6:07am | IP Logged
had to login to say this

if MJHT wouldn't have ended then n if it still on air, i think we would have been waiting for Sajan's reunion even today.....
ok...i'm off now

ayesha_80

..-Jia-.. IF-Stunnerz
..-Jia-..
..-Jia-..

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 6:26am | IP Logged
MoNaya BlushingSillyDay Dreaming
Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ayesha_80DiyaSkavya.b

ayesha_80 IF-Rockerz
ayesha_80
ayesha_80

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 8:36am | IP Logged
@ Partner: Our discussion is getting very emotional....so let's leave it here. But yes...u are lucky or not, i don't know...but i definitely am the most blessed and lucky person to have u all! HugHug
Hug Just like I feel MoNaya were destined to meet through MJHT...Similarly, I also feel that MJHT came into my life to give me the world's most amazing friends here. As I said, its all a game of destiny.

@ Jia: Heyyy!! Hug U still in shock...numb...speechless?! If you are, don't worry....join us in our boat. We're in the same condition since hours LOL

kavya.b

Go to top