Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

**MaGica ET ClaSSica 10(IO) **Happy B'day MetC!** (Page 77)

DiyaS IF-Sizzlerz
DiyaS
DiyaS

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavya.b

[QUOTE=DiyaS]
oh anjy, can deal it by writing a poem.....she writes well...esp poems

@ashu - hahahaha......i had to laugh aftr reading ur post....how many times did we both sleep early, aftr saying that we r not wel or tired or for whatever reasons?
even i didn't sleep...infact i was  awake till 3...hahaha....well, i took a pill to control my headache...n that headache had a perfect reason this time....i didn't have proper/enough sleep for the past 4-5 days....worse part is i slept for jus 4 hrs when i had a holiday n literally had no work to do
btw i do take care of my health.....i have no other problems except for headache

@diya - hmmm, that's something to think abt....i don't know, i'm not really sure if i can see someone with mohit, but i can without any doubt that i can watch sanaya witth other, if not all...a few of them, like KW, vivan bhatena n ya, may  with AB also..... i think i can watch her with good looking actors, who can actually act....who r fun n sporty in real life
if i think the other way round, it'll depend mostly on the character...her character n also the one opp her....
n i echo my thoughts with urs @ DMG...except that i watched it frm the beginning...or may b a month ltr.....but i was never mroe of an armaan fan ....sometimes it's him n sometimes it's her

btw ashu n i are not abt this actually, atleast i don't think ashu is talking abt watchign someone opp MS.....it's more abt watching shows...they don't impress us much, anymore...unable to get attached, or may be DON'T want to get attached....reluctant to shows....
as it was abt ashu, i'll say it this way...this is what i understood.....she cannot (or don't want to) relate to any other characters like the way she did with SG...or th any other show like R.com

Funnily, that's the thing ... I don't think I wanna watch her with AB ... too much of an MJHT hangover ... so not yet  with him ... any of the others are fine by me ... but like you, I don't think I'll have a problem watching Sanaya with anyone, because she was ALWAYS the main draw of MJHT for me ... both Gunjan initially, and then Sanaya herself ... and yes, with a good actor, that goes without saying ... although I must say to Mohit's credit, he matched up to her very well esp in the emotional, intense scenes ... those were really their forte ...

As for getting attached ... I need to get detached from these two before I can think about getting attached to anyone else ... LOL .... but with the rain of Monaya onterviews happening these days, that seems difficult LOL Hopefully, the Gr8 magazine is the last ... I have so much work to do!!!

Am gonna watch today's SBS ... I hope it makes sense ... will watch it with your summary open next to me so I can pause and consult as required LOL

Btw, go see MoNaya Gr8 interview ... its just amazingEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ayesha_80kavya.b

ayesha_80 IF-Rockerz
ayesha_80
ayesha_80

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 4:13am | IP Logged
Partnerrr, see this

I can't even say a WORD now. Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kavya.b

kavya.b IF-Stunnerz
kavya.b
kavya.b

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 4:37am | IP Logged
they are sooooooo adorable.....sooo genuine, sooo down to earth...they jus beat their own record always....i loved each n every answer frm them

i loved what they disliked abt each other....it's jus them....
i'm overwhelmed at the moment

i always say this n would say for another 10000 times...i'm proud to be their fan
Monaya fan forever!
They ROCK!

does anyone need more reasons, to become their fan, than one simple interview?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ayesha_80DiyaS

kavya.b IF-Stunnerz
kavya.b
kavya.b

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 4:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayesha_80

Partnerrr, see this

I can't even say a WORD now. Day Dreaming
they are dreammyyyyyy
so much in love.....u know what, i loved their answer abt marrige....not at all celeb-like show off

where did u find this pic, partner?, i didn't see this in the forum

ayesha_80

ayesha_80 IF-Rockerz
ayesha_80
ayesha_80

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 4:44am | IP Logged
I knoooo, Partner. They sooo adorable. I wanna write sooo much abt this interview, but words are not coming.

You know wat, Partner...through this iv, MoNaya have defined love for me. Love...which is beyond anything n everything. Love....which we were discussing day before yest Wink I always used to wonder what love is....today, i've found the answer, Partner....and i'm soooo touched by it. I think I need sometime to come out of this interview.

And Aditi has updated the iv with the pics now. Go check them out....and here's another one for you.

Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming 

kavya.b

kavya.b IF-Stunnerz
kavya.b
kavya.b

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 4:52am | IP Logged
i don't know, partner....i don't know anything abt this love

or may i be i need sometime to get over this hang-over n start speaking

ayesha_80

ayesha_80 IF-Rockerz
ayesha_80
ayesha_80

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Ahhh!! So, we're in the same boat. ROFL Seriously, Partner...i'm completely bowled out today....by every single word they've said.

If love is like this...i think everyone should fall in love. But heck....for this type of true love....two genuine hearts are needed...and MoNaya are soooo lucky to have found this rare feature in each other's hearts.

kavya.b

kavya.b IF-Stunnerz
kavya.b
kavya.b

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 5:11am | IP Logged
trueeee....if it is like this, who doesn't want to be iin it...float on it, drown in it....

but what u said is crct...absolutely crct! these days., there is scarcity for genuine ppl....when finding one is hard, finding two is even more hard....n those two finding each other is....ohhh...i don't know

ayesha_80

Go to top