Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

**MaGica ET ClaSSica 10(IO) **Happy B'day MetC!** (Page 76)

ayesha_80 IF-Rockerz
ayesha_80
ayesha_80

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 12:15am | IP Logged
Anyone home?!

DiyaS IF-Sizzlerz
DiyaS
DiyaS

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 2:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anwaya

diya, yup it did, half one! 

(^^^ what about mine?)

Your posts always qualify LOL The real challenge is if you can write something like mine LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ayesha_80kavya.b

DiyaS IF-Sizzlerz
DiyaS
DiyaS

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 2:35am | IP Logged
And this one will not qualify for a biscuit for sure ... I already know it even before I write LOL

Ashu n Kavz, this is for you, esp for Ashu ... I was reading your convo a couple of pages back about Monaya and watching another show if Monaya are in it ... and I got to thinking ... yes, I do think occasionally LOL ... and I actually started wondering the same thing myself ...

You know I used to watch DMG with Suku ... I watched a couple of months with Shilpa, and that was when I actually got hooked to DMG, surprisingly, but I always liked KSG/Armaan better ... was never so impressed with SA, although she did have good chemistry with KSG ... but I found it fairly easy to switch to Suku, took me a couple of weeks to a month at max ... BUT, funnily enough, we all loved Armaan more, or we thought we did ... (this is the group of friends I had who I watched DMG with those days)  ... until Suku left, and most of us were like, okay, we'll watch Jenni as Ridz, because we like Armaan ...
and we found, to our own surprise, that we couldn't ...Confused ... we couldn't see AR as anyone other than KSG/Suku ...
Then I went off the show completely, started on MJHT instead ... but when the KW/JW track started, I found I enjoyed that ... I could see KW with jenni, no problem with that ... but when KSG came back, I couldn't watch again ...

getting to the point of this long-winded post ... and esp after what Ashu said ... am now wondering ... I've been saying all along I don't mind seeing MS with other people ... but what will happen when I see them on screen ??? On the one hand, if they come back as new characters, it should be okay ... I can't imagine Samrat and Gunjan with anyone else ... but will it be the same with Mohit and Sanaya?
Have to wait and see ... but it's suddenly something to think about! Confused

ayesha_80kavya.b

kavya.b IF-Stunnerz
kavya.b
kavya.b

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 3:27am | IP Logged
sbs-contd.

On the day of marriage a lady comes to meet toasty, gives her a letter n goes away, even b4 that she cals toasty once n asks her not to marry tej, not to go as bahu to that 'chaturvedi' house…but toasty doesn't care abt that cal n will not b able to read the letter

So the newlywed toasty enters the house, which looks like most tidy store room ever….she cooks foos for everyone with the same dress n washes the utensils….she does everything as a responsibility n with liking towards whatever she does….she gets her dose of shocks n surprises in this house of males….they laugh at her when she asks them not to eat the food, bcoz a cockroach fell in that

Many problems come on her way. even tiny problems are looked through a magnifying glass by pasu n he influences ved. But chedilal n dadaji are very impressed with their new bahu…Gyaan admires toasty a lot

Pracheen is ok with her as long as she does all the work, while he escapes frm that

Then comes some serious problems like toasty leave ending…she teaches in a school n she on leave bcoz of her marriage. Now she gets a cal back, asking her to join again in school…this creates a rift. Chedilal is not happy with this, infact no one in the home except for tej n toasty……chedi leaves the decision to toasty as she says that she can manage both work n home….she has a night time to decide…tej wants her to work……in a way he forces her, bcoz she loves that work. Toasty loves teaching, she never taught for the need of money, it's her passion. So, nxt day, she follows tej's words n decided to go to school.  But she prepares everything b4 hand….breakfast, lunch n every other work…..but no one knows abt this

Toasty goes to school, she is given 2 days time b4 joining again…..jus b4 starting back, Toasty's frnds come there n take her away….they go to a saree shop, n ved sees toasty there…he thinks that she is roaming outside in the name of gng to school n says abt that to pasu….who says abt this to chedi indirectly

In the mean while,  Tej stays back to cook that day's lunch n gyaan also doesn't go to school to help Tej, only to realize that toasty has prepared everything n then went to school…..in their excitement n joy, they throw all the food on the grnd while packing it in the carriage….ltr when tej n gyaan say that toasty prepared the food n went, no one even believes them….esp the other 3 brothers, they think that Tej n gyaan are covering up for toasty…pracheen is also very angry, he says that he voted for 'yes' only bcoz he need not all those house-hold works as toasty will everything….n toasty hears abt this

She is very sad bcoz inspite of doing every work, no one likes her in the home…tej n toasty have some convo n in which he says what he n gyaan with the food, she cooked…then she  understands pracheen's frustration.

There will b some rift b/w pracheen/gyaan n pasu…pasu is angry that gyaan is not getting good marks n pracheen has low attendance….for which pracheen argues that what's the use of gng to clg, when I'll b forced to stay in the saree shop (did I tell u that, they have a saree shop n everyone works there only…a family business) n he also says that he doesn't get enough time to study bcoz of spending time dng some or the work related to shop

Toasty watches all this n tries to cool gyaan n pracheen at nyt…aftr which she decides not to go to school anymore n instead take tuitions for his younger brothers…she says abt this to tej, nxt mrng, n he is upset abt that…she convinces him saying that this house needs her more than the school n in this way, she can teach  home ….whole family, except pasu, overhears this convo n are very impressed with toasty….ved is also impressed n pracheen feels guilty for whatever he has thought  abt toasty n apolizes her

In this way toasty gains good points n makes a place for herself in everyone's hearts….pasu is also impressed with her, but is afraid of accepting it, he is afraid that she is acting…he is afraid that all this happiness will go away again……so he is unable to accept her

*sigh* this has become soooo long, but I had explain this situation clearly, as I thought that it was very imp….. but there is still a lot…or may b a lil more….i can say that part but I'd say that it's better to watch the show frm this scene….bcoz many layers of ved, pasu, chedi n their past, open up very well…..esp ved's part is very interesting to watch than reading (esp reading MY update)

if u r not watching those parts, lemme know...bcoz they are very imp....for the story line n also to know the depth n various shades of characters

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DiyaS

kavya.b IF-Stunnerz
kavya.b
kavya.b

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 3:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DiyaS

Originally posted by anwaya

diya, yup it did, half one! 

(^^^ what about mine?)

Your posts always qualify LOL The real challenge is if you can write something like mine LOL
oh anjy, can deal it by writing a poem.....she writes well...esp poems

@ashu - hahahaha......i had to laugh aftr reading ur post....how many times did we both sleep early, aftr saying that we r not wel or tired or for whatever reasons?
even i didn't sleep...infact i was  awake till 3...hahaha....well, i took a pill to control my headache...n that headache had a perfect reason this time....i didn't have proper/enough sleep for the past 4-5 days....worse part is i slept for jus 4 hrs when i had a holiday n literally had no work to do
btw i do take care of my health.....i have no other problems except for headache

@diya - hmmm, that's something to think abt....i don't know, i'm not really sure if i can see someone with mohit, but i can without any doubt that i can watch sanaya witth other, if not all...a few of them, like KW, vivan bhatena n ya, may  with AB also..... i think i can watch her with good looking actors, who can actually act....who r fun n sporty in real life
if i think the other way round, it'll depend mostly on the character...her character n also the one opp her....
n i echo my thoughts with urs @ DMG...except that i watched it frm the beginning...or may b a month ltr.....but i was never mroe of an armaan fan ....sometimes it's him n sometimes it's her

btw ashu n i are not abt this actually, atleast i don't think ashu is talking abt watchign someone opp MS.....it's more abt watching shows...they don't impress us much, anymore...unable to get attached, or may be DON'T want to get attached....reluctant to shows....
as it was abt ashu, i'll say it this way...this is what i understood.....she cannot (or don't want to) relate to any other characters like the way she did with SG...or th any other show like R.com

ayesha_80DiyaS

kavya.b IF-Stunnerz
kavya.b
kavya.b

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 3:46am | IP Logged
ohhh, i DO love discussing 'Ashu' more than anything else, even more than discussing 'with' ashu....hahahaha

ayesha_80DiyaS

ayesha_80 IF-Rockerz
ayesha_80
ayesha_80

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 4:03am | IP Logged
@ PICI: Partnerrrr....not in the mood to write abt "ME" and wat I meant when i wrote that yest. Will just say that I meant both...what u're saying and what Diya said. Embarrassed

I know how much u love discussing me...but madam, there any manyyyy other better things to do. So, why waste ur time?! ROFL

And in case you don't know...MoNaya's Gr8 Mag interview is out. Read it partner...its unbelievably BEAUTIFUL!!! I'm completely speechless after readin it. Am sooooo touched by it!

kavya.b

kavya.b IF-Stunnerz
kavya.b
kavya.b

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 4:07am | IP Logged
what's more better doing what we love??

OUT?????? i'm gng to read it right awayyyyyy

ayesha_80

Go to top