Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

**MaGica ET ClaSSica 10(IO) **Happy B'day MetC!** (Page 72)

kavya.b IF-Stunnerz
kavya.b
kavya.b

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 3:06am | IP Logged
SBS half update....will update the rest...the interesting part ltr....i was afraid i'll brk my record length...so...

Diya,  I think u know that the Tej n Tanya(toasty) are in love for the past 2 yrs. Toasty's parents have no problem with that as Tej is 'acha' ladka, not only them but almosy every in their circle know abt them but the problem comes when all the frnds of frndz of toasty are getting married n keep asking them when will they marry. Though to some extent they can say something or the other n divert them, at one point it comes as a question of prestige of Toasty's parents. The problem is Tej doesn't say anything abt his relationship to his family as he believes that they wont agree. But that doesn't make him elope with her, at any cost he wants his parents to accept toasty n only then marriage....again back to square one, he doesn't have courage to say abt his love to his family. Then arises a time when he had to say it to them as toasty n his parents have become very serious.

It's a complete male family with a total of 7 ppl/males… dadaji,  Tej's father, 2 elder brothers (Pasu n Ved) and two younger brothers (pracheen n gyaan). Except for tej n gyaan, all others are specimens .

Being a complete male family, their house looks like a dustbin. Everyone in the house respects Chedilal (Tej's father) except for Pasu. He listens n follows his word but  he doesn't like doing it…with majbhoori he does it…that's all. Pasu n Chedi don't talk with each other. They use any of the family member (mostly ved) as a mediator….they have some serious ego problem related with their past.

Ved…worshipper of Lord Hanuman, runs away frm ladies and he is a follower of Pasu but respects his father a lot

Dadaji, he is funny, he believes that the lost light in this home comes back one day n everyone will be happy with no hatred …he has digestion problem…the one who sleeps with him at nyt will not have sleep that day

Pracheen, the energy saver of the house, he tries to cook with the help of sunlight, he talks with plants n loves them. A perfect specimen!

Gyaan, youngest of all, is a normal school gng boy, weak in studies, he doesn't know anything abt the past…Tej sees his mother in Gyaan

When Tej says abt toasty to his family, only gyaan supports him, later he takes keeps a proposal of voting  by all the family members regarding his marriage…. In the mean time, he convinces Pracheen n tries to convince dadaji also…then his father n elder brothers also, to which they say a 'no'

Final day comes n they vote….it's a 'yes' frm 4 n 'no' frm 3, which shocks Chedi, pasu n ved

We all think that one of the yes is frm dadaji, but it was no frm him….the 4th vote is frm Chedilal

Toasty's mom is worried abt the marriage as there is no lady in that house and is all tensed..several problem come in their way...several debates…their marriage get cancelled once but at the end, Tej Weds Toasty with fun, dislike n love

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ayesha_80DiyaS

kavya.b IF-Stunnerz
kavya.b
kavya.b

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 3:09am | IP Logged
@diya - that's a secret! well, not really....the punishments (esp PBM n Sajda) didn't come to mind at first....it was an evolved version frm both of us....but that's my fav one
baaki sab, she told one, i told one...or may b merged ones....we had more evil ideas but then we showed a lil mercy....n all mercy bcoz of Ashu

ayesha_80DiyaS

ayesha_80 IF-Rockerz
ayesha_80
ayesha_80

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 3:28am | IP Logged
Wah wah partner...badi lambi shambi posts.. Not bad!! Thumbs Up 

And thanks a lot for the SBS update. I have watched only the first epi....so, based on ur updates, might try n catch up wid the show. I NEED something to watch.

Anu was telling me abt LUZ. So, i was thinking of watching it also. The best part abt LUZ is that's a bi-weekly....so no hassle of a daily show.

Any other one that's worth a watch?!

And partnerrr...love the way u said..."all mercy coz of Ashu.." There was NO mercy....our punishments were horrible ROFL If we'd shown any mercy....these girls wud've still been MIA.

DiyaSkavya.b

kavya.b IF-Stunnerz
kavya.b
kavya.b

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 3:44am | IP Logged
actually no other recommendations frm me....i've successfully stopped watching PKYEK also...even Misha can't save it!

nxt week, YRF show is gng to start....daily soap..kismat....leads are good actors...the one frm powder n Mahi way....ya, both males

but then, u know which show i would recommend to u...so i'm not taking the name now...u knw which one, ryt?

n partner, we could have been more evil also...we could have added more punishments also....but we didn't....n that giving them chance to fwd SG bits frm both the songs ...would u ever do that? u didn't even agree at first...i had to force u to add that
that's why i'm saying, if there is any mercy in that...it's all bcoz of u

@sbs - that's jus half.....a lot more is happening these days...for the past one month

ayesha_80DiyaS

anwaya IF-Sizzlerz
anwaya
anwaya

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 3:47am | IP Logged
anyone watching khote sikkey?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kavya.b

kavya.b IF-Stunnerz
kavya.b
kavya.b

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 3:50am | IP Logged
n yessss... if forgot to say abt this
i DLed, KL...couldn't DL KV....i wasnot there in that site n the other sites were blocked for us
n i DLed the sister - island trilogy also....oh only 2...again i didn't find the 3rd one...face the fire
n then i got another trilogy...Dream trilogy...all the 3 books....i hope it's good....
i was sooo happy when i could finally DL them....i did in the cls hrs...yep, ashu i bunked 2 hrs...hahaha

n if anyone of u wants those books...i can mail u...jus lemme know

DiyaS

kavya.b IF-Stunnerz
kavya.b
kavya.b

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anwaya

anyone watching khote sikkey?
ME n u?

but i missed the last episode....some cable problem plus i was into KK

Edited by kavya.b - 07 February 2011 at 3:52am

DiyaS

kavya.b IF-Stunnerz
kavya.b
kavya.b

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 3:53am | IP Logged
^^ learn frm those posts....that should b the size of posts....anjy...i'm proud of u n me ROFL

DiyaS

Go to top