Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

**MaGica ET ClaSSica 10(IO) **Happy B'day MetC!** (Page 66)

ayesha_80 IF-Rockerz
ayesha_80
ayesha_80

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 1:43am | IP Logged
Awww!! Ok...have fun reading, Partner. And i'm off now.

Cya laterrrr!!! *hugs*

Oh BTW... Any new part of MoNaya interview uploaded....or u still catching up wid the previous one's?!

kavya.b IF-Stunnerz
kavya.b
kavya.b

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 1:48am | IP Logged
new part...last part uploaded?
u didn't watch?...gooo.....watch it!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ayesha_80

meens1981 IF-Dazzler
meens1981
meens1981

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 3:14am | IP Logged
hello girllssssss n ladiesBig smile.......hugs.....hows u all doing....am sorry i said i will send the invites to u all last week itself but have been awesomelyyyy busy with shopping non stopLOL for the last one week since i got relived from my job......my sis is so tired of my shopping spree that she cant wait to give me away soon, if i can say soROFL

@ashu....i owe u a big sorryCry .....am really sorry for disappearing n not replying to ur pm as well....u know the reason at that timeEmbarrassed....but after that i have been really so busy shopping that my legs r aching nowOuch......i have been wanting to talk to u for d last one weekCrySmile....will for sure catch u in msn in d next few days......Hug

@kavsieee.....my scoprieeee......hows ya twinnoHug......i got the group pm from u.....but kaan pakad ke sorryEmbarrassed .....its too big for me to read nowOuch......guess tune itni bada pm likha haiShockedtoh mere liye woh bomb ke gole se kam nahi  hogiROFL....am sure tune kisi ki tareefon ke pul bandhe toh nahi honge, ulta sabki khoob kichayi ki hogiAngryLOL.......isliye  i have put the PM in meta stateLOL........i swear i will read it in detail as soon as i find some timeLOL....missed u a lot sweetyCry, espclly talking to u here, hope we catch up sumtime soon before aprilOuch

@anu....am reallly very very angry with u Angry

@jizzz....sorry baby abhi tak i haven't replied to u on FB Embarrassedbut pucca i will send u a detailed message n we will talk soon

@all other mETcians.....hugs.....missing u all.....Cry....but am going to be MIA till April.....will try to drop in here as n when i find time till then.....love u all loads....hugs.....mwahhh

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ayesha_80DiyaS..-Jia-..kavya.b

anwaya IF-Sizzlerz
anwaya
anwaya

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 3:15am | IP Logged
arey sabar karo uska phal meetha hota hai!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ayesha_80madsDiyaS

mads IF-Sizzlerz
mads
mads

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 3:30am | IP Logged
 LMAOOOOOOO @ ashu n kavsieee HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug

I m sooooooo touched by that PM and m smiling ever since !!! HugHugHugHugHug 

and I got soooooooooo scared by the punishments that I HAD to come n post here .. ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL must say, u guys succeeded in that !!! ROFLROFL

I mean, really .. WHO on earth would want to watch and analyse hormonally driven MN in PBM and sajda?? pleasee !!! ROFLROFL ek toh MJHT seems like an ancient past to me and on top of that writing abt these two !!! Dead

*stalkers I m sooo NOT sorry that u had to read all this .. its high time now, grow up and get over the "ohh..MN are GODS" phenomenon.. Wacko if I m back here then it has to be with a BANG* Cool

anywayss..I dont know how often we will meet on MSN..but I will surely come and post here .. fr all those awesome times that i've had here analysing SG .. I m wayyy over SG as well .. and dont give a damn abt them .. but how can I let go of the friendships formed here?? Hug actually I never want to let go of them, jus that there were sooo many things happening in my life that IF was completely sidelined .. Unhappy

hoping to catch everybody here soon enuf .. take care all .. love u loads !!! Hug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ayesha_80DiyaS..-Jia-..kavya.b

mads IF-Sizzlerz
mads
mads

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 3:32am | IP Logged
@ anjie .. ahes ka?? 
kavya.b IF-Stunnerz
kavya.b
kavya.b

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 4:04am | IP Logged
ashuuuuu, it's working like wonders...first N n now MnM are here...yayyyyyy

@meens - eh! do u expect ME to write such long PM?....99% of it is done by my PICI
Hope to talk to u soon, Meens!
miss u, scorpy!
I hate the person who got the  idea of adding a new zodiac sign to the list

@mads - seee...seeee, this is the reason why we had to choose THOSE punishments.....that's their effect...horror effect on all of us
i hope u'll show up ur face once in while atleast now, or else u will get another warning....not like this one, this is soooo ashu kinds, but the nxt one will b my type....
did u leave MS also aside or only SG?

n ashu, did u read the note for stalkers in mads' post? the stress on 'NOT'....this is soo much us....that's why i was NOT at all sry for abt those scary punishments

@anjy - u r the most unique n best member of this CC....i love replying to ur posts....to the point....ONE line

now i need some sleep....had a very short last night...even though it was saturday....now that i'm done with the book also, i can sleep happily

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ayesha_80mads

mads IF-Sizzlerz
mads
mads

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 4:41am | IP Logged
MS I stilll adoree .. Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming obviously !!! who can ever let go of them..OR get over them?? Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming they are beyond adorable .. Hug

and I m suree they r enjoying their hard earned holiday somewhere ..and a VERRRYY well deserved break .. Embarrassed enjoying with each other and with both their families .. LOLEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ayesha_80kavya.b

Go to top