Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

**MaGica ET ClaSSica 10(IO) **Happy B'day MetC!** (Page 62)

DiyaS IF-Sizzlerz
DiyaS
DiyaS

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
AM BACK!!!!!!!!

Anyone missed me??? LOL No one ???? .... no one at all???? CryCryCry

Can see the PIC's are in full form here LOL ... notice I said PIC's and not PICI's ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ayesha_80kavya.b

ayesha_80 IF-Rockerz
ayesha_80
ayesha_80

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
@ Diya: Heyy! Welcome back *hugs*

@ Partner: Sorry...had to go abruptly again last night. My powercut problem, as usual. And it was at such a time when u were telling me some interesting stuff abt college. Argggg! Sooo hate this powercut.

And partner, will PM u the remaining thing today, latest by evening.... Is that ok?!

DiyaSkavya.b

ayesha_80 IF-Rockerz
ayesha_80
ayesha_80

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
And partnerrr...don't forget...we've to change our siggys today Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kavya.b

kavya.b IF-Stunnerz
kavya.b
kavya.b

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 3:53am | IP Logged
diyaaaaaaaaaa *hugs*
welcome back...i missed u...in true sense n lemme tell u ur EQ is being all EQ these days....covering ur job as well
u know what? i had a dream today....that u r back...but with a changed ID...it was something like -delux- i guess n u were a rockerz too....
n i was hoping that u wont b back today ROFL ROFL....so that i can finish of the work u assigned to me

btw when u were not here, i remembered some old post of urs saying that u liked Misha frm PKYEK  n so u would try Remix...so i was wondering whether i should welcome u with sbs update or with 1st episode of Remix ROFL

@partner - we r gng to set time limits Evil Smile...we don't have any  Cool
so time is all ours

ya siggy changing day, i'll upload in the other site where url size is less, accommodating space for other siggys

i'm all in KK mood...it's too hard to give brk 

ayesha_80DiyaS

DiyaS IF-Sizzlerz
DiyaS
DiyaS

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 7:15am | IP Logged

LOL Am finally back Wink ... and can spend some time here ... can someone get on msn and give me all the news ... IS there any news ROFL ... feels like I've been away for ages ROFL

Ashu Hug ... how are you ... how's the fever? and why are you back to work if you still have fever? 

Kavzzz Hug ... how did you know I'll be back today ROFL ... having bad dreams now??? ROFLChalo, at least someone missed me Cry LOL
And I'm only about 500 posts away from becoming a rockerz ... never thought I would come even near it ... see what Monaya has done ROFL 
I want update of SBS ... I will start watching that on youtube ...

Today I saw the two new shows - they're on the second week here, started a week after India ... Pyar Mein Twist ... not very impressed, acting not that great, but it may take a little while to settle in, the dialogues weren't great, and the mother of the girl was quite bad ... she's acting for the first time though, so can wait and see ... but overall not very impressed ... 
LUZ ... hmm, again mixed feelings, the main girl is confident but needs to TONE DOWN her voice ... she's screechy and high pitched, esp when she tries to be very chirpy ... her sister is better ... I get the feeling she's trying too hard ... she might become better when she stops trying so hard LOL ... Manjeet (the guy) was hilarious with his fertilizer dialogues  ... and Dia/Navina as Manju was okay ... supporting cast was decent ... liked this show better than PMT ... here ends my vishesh tippani ROFL

And SGP - am looking forward to the Panna track ... seems I'm not the only one on that one Wink

And Kavzie ... you're reading KK ... NOW???? When the show is all over?! ... hope you're imagining SG in it ... then you'll really enjoy it WinkLOL

Now someone get online and chat ... I'm bored LOL ... see, am already back to my theses LOL

kavya.b

kavya.b IF-Stunnerz
kavya.b
kavya.b

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 7:45am | IP Logged
good or bad, i don't know.... but the interesting part is u r really here today...like a dream come true ROFL
n u don't have even 500...jus 414 posts...it's close to 400...u must improve ur mathematical skills ROFL
n i think u'll finish these 414 posts b4 my partner finishes her 167 posts ROFL

but for this KK , i would have updated u abt sbs few hrs back.....i can soooo seee SG of season in them n besides, i like mysteries
my fav genre is thriller n romance...this having both, i'm enjoying every bit of it.....n also reminding me how much i missed reading books
i totally lost in touch with books frm the past 6 yrs.....so i need some suggestions...now that i've started reading again, i don't want to end it again

i watched first episodes of PMT n LUZ, wasn't impressed much with either of them....esp acting
but i got a better option for weekend...YRF show...khottey sikhey....bi-weekly show
n also YRF are cmng up with a daily soap frm nxt week...to be precise frm valentine's day....it's timing is also perfect for me, ryt aftr SBS...so i will watch it frm 2nd week...1st week i have xmz

n finally i got sick n tired of both suhaana n ishaan...ya, suhaana also
now i'm looking fwd ONLY for RP track

1/4th of KK still left...u better suggest me something b4 i finish it

Edited by kavya.b - 05 February 2011 at 7:46am

DiyaS

kavya.b IF-Stunnerz
kavya.b
kavya.b

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 8:05am | IP Logged
btw diya, don't think i'm leaving u easily this time.....gng to haunt to watch remix...Evil Smile esp when i started to dislike misha also to some extent n realizing again that Ashi is Ashi n not even Misha can make it to her

edit: partner, here's our nxt siggy...

Edited by kavya.b - 05 February 2011 at 8:11am

DiyaS

ayesha_80 IF-Rockerz
ayesha_80
ayesha_80

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Very looooong posts up here. M not reading them abhi Embarrassed too tiredddd!

And...Anyone homeeee?!

Go to top