Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

**MaGica ET ClaSSica 10(IO) **Happy B'day MetC!** (Page 60)

kavya.b IF-Stunnerz
kavya.b
kavya.b

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 6:31am | IP Logged
partner...i'm here now...r u there?

it's this which kept me hooked till now
i'm reading the novel now....read 1/4th n then had to take nap b4 cmng here

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ayesha_80

ayesha_80 IF-Rockerz
ayesha_80
ayesha_80

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Aww!!! GREAT old times, partner. Miss SG and our excitement, discussions, analysis, theories, anger, love....everything associated wid them. Why does good time fly soooo soon n fast?! CryCryCry I remember this thread very well....and i think also had my small sa analysis there...u kno wat "small" means, right?! EmbarrassedLOLLOL 

Yep, Partner...am here for 15 more mins. And don't be gussa...i still haven't written a single word of the warning letter Embarrassed. Was busy in another thing....will tell u abt it in our "exclusive" talk. Wink And I was thinking....tonight, let's get done wid the letter when we're on gtalk. Wat say?!

kavya.b

kavya.b IF-Stunnerz
kavya.b
kavya.b

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 6:51am | IP Logged
i miss then tooo...today i was missing them more, so that's why i thought that it's the perfect time to start the novel, which i have been postponing since months
i KNOW what small means when it comes to ur analysis....if u didn't mention that line,i would have said it...lol

awww partner, it's k na....we can do it at nyt

ayesha_80

ayesha_80 IF-Rockerz
ayesha_80
ayesha_80

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Awww!!! This mean, you'll be busy now, Partner. When I start a book....i can't rest in peace till I finish it...so, whatever time i get, I get hold of the book and am found lost in it in some corner of my house EmbarrassedLOLLOL I hope this is not the case wid u....coz if it is...then i'll hardly find u here.

And Partner...i'm also missing SG LOADSSS!!! Nothing worth watching these days.

BTW...just read abt SGP. Raunak will leave the house and Panna will have a major role of holding up the family. Sounds interesting....let's see how it turns out!

Sorry, partner....i shud've done the letter....but since i'm delaying it everyday, I thought...why not do it together!

And no marks for guessing....my powercut time. AngryCry Cya later!! Byeeeee!! Hug

kavya.b

kavya.b IF-Stunnerz
kavya.b
kavya.b

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 7:20am | IP Logged
not reall busy partner....for me it's like, if start reading, i would feel like taking brk, if i take brk i need some or the other motivation to get back, bcoz...if i get back, all my works will be left, now that i have taken, i'm not gng to get till late nyt 2morow....aftr our talk or sat mrng, as it's weekend

i knowww...i miss sg as well
but partner, u should start watching remix now

@sgp - really?
i was waiting for this track...i'll look fwd for this track

no probs abt letter partner.....u see, it's not a punishment for us...lol

ayesha_80

..-Jia-.. IF-Stunnerz
..-Jia-..
..-Jia-..

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Oye! What are you guys talking about me behind my back? ShockedROFL

BRB in like in 2 hours LOL

ayesha_80

kavya.b IF-Stunnerz
kavya.b
kavya.b

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged
@jia - back-biting...lol
i'm away for an hr or so....have to watch TL n SBS now....my regular shows these days

yayyyyyy it's sucker suman's turn now....he deserved to go much b4 krushna....better late than never...i'm happy that he is leaving

Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa stint ends for..

Thursday, February 03, 2011 | 5:06:54 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   Comments 56 Comments
Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa stint ends for..

Read here to know who will bow out of Sony's Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa next week..

Just like Daya Shetty failed to perform and saw himself in the Face-Off last week in Sony's Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa, this week saw Shekhar Suman getting into Danger Zone after he lost the grip on his steps and stopped performing!! 

It was quite predictable that Shekhar would land himself in the Bottom Two, after the judges awarded him with very low marks. 

Our source states, "Shekhar Suman and Ankita Lokhande had to perform in the Face-Off round today. Ankita who is comparatively a better dancer did well and got acknowledged by the judges; this meant that Shekhar had to bow out of the competition today".  

Sushant Singh Rajput yet again scored a perfect 30 while Ragini Khanna got her second perfect score in the show. 

We tried contacting Shekhar but he remained unavailable.. 

Akshay Kumar will be the celebrity guest on the show next week, and he will be seen promoting his upcoming flick Patiala House..

Reporter and Author: Ranjini Nair

ayesha_80

ayesha_80 IF-Rockerz
ayesha_80
ayesha_80

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Ufff!!! Sorry to say, but i can't stand this man! Wonder how he managed to stay for soooo long. This is why I don't like the public voting system....or maybe, this shows the "scripted" element in reality shows.

And Partner....i'll try n come early on gtalk today as well. We've tasks in our hands Wink  So, catch ya there!

@ Jiaaaa: Arey, don't worry. We've said that "YOU ARE A GOOD GIRL". I know it's shocking but this is actually wat we wrote ROFL Aww!!! Kidding, Jia. You ARE a very very good girl. HugHug Read abt another snow storm. Hope everything's fine wid u. Take care, sweety! Hug 

Go to top