Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

**MaGica ET ClaSSica 10(IO) **Happy B'day MetC!** (Page 59)

kavya.b IF-Stunnerz
kavya.b
kavya.b

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
i hope that anyday comes sooner....n u start watching remix....n we both will b discussing remix

even i had no idea bat raj...bcoz i watched the show whole ol, that too 5 yrs aftr the show is over, so now offscreen news...i never knew that this guy is soooo intersting

n the rest....we talked already!

@others - ur count down starts frm today! Evil Smile Evil Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ayesha_80

..-Jia-.. IF-Stunnerz
..-Jia-..
..-Jia-..

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
Hey guys (: How are you all? And I see MADS is back?!?!?! Shocked Hey hun! I hope you had or having a great time in India! Hug

So I came online after a couple of days. There was a HUGE storm so power was cut and what not so my net has been bleh for the past couple of days. (: Just thought I say hi and tell everyone I am ok (: I hope everything is going great! (: I miss you people. When are you guys on MSN?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ayesha_80kavya.b

ayesha_80 IF-Rockerz
ayesha_80
ayesha_80

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 3:35am | IP Logged
@ Partner: I'm sorry, had powercut last night. CryCryCry  This powercut hates our convos as much as we HATE my powercut Angry I HOPE that it goes back to the previous timings. At least we had an hour to talk abt every xyz stuff...but these days, its hardly hi-hello. Chalo, something is better than nothing.

And partner...I haven't been able to work on the "letter" today. If I send it to u 2morrow..toh chaley ga kya?! Embarrassed

@ Jiaaaaa: Aww!!! We miss you loads too. And I hope everything's settled now...the snow storm n all. It was GREAT talking to u last night, even though for a few minutes. Hope we can talk in detail sometime soon. Take care and all the best HugHugHug

And partner...i told u na, Jia is a good girl. She comes here whenever she gets the time. Big smile

kavya.b

kavya.b IF-Stunnerz
kavya.b
kavya.b

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 5:36am | IP Logged
jiaaaaaaaaaa *hugs*
glad to see u post here again
...now listen to this....partner, u should NOT read this, restriction for teachers/parents....be a good gal in clg, but don't be a very good gal....it seems, good gals are boring, if u'll b very good gal, u'll b maha boring...so be careful ROFL ....enjoy the clg life, don't be so serious by taking too much of stress
take care
love u

@partner - jia is a good gal n i wanna add g3 n anjy also to the list, they r also good gals, they r not here jus bcoz of final yr problems n job hunt...

n ya, even though we had a short talk, didn't we plan to do sooo much of work, being responsible members of this CC?ROFL
so no worries, it's only temp...so we can be back to routine soon
n in the mean while, u take ful rest n get completely well

so issues abt that letter.....we will jus change the dead line to thursday...we should play fair game na...one full week should be given

ayesha_80

ayesha_80 IF-Rockerz
ayesha_80
ayesha_80

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged
PARTNERRRR, ek toh, half of the page is filled with your siggy's. SOO many of them, Partner ShockedLOLLOLLOL Ohhh!!! This reminds me, we have to change our Siggy. Let's do it tomorrow? Wat say?

And why are u spoiling Jia....she's a GOOD girl...and the best part is, she's NOT boring. LOLLOLLOL

Ok, let's add Gayu and Anjy wid Jia also. But no one else, Partner. And Diya's already not included, right na?!

Yes, Partner...we'll give a full week to these bewafa ladies to come back here. We're very generous and fair, u see LOLLOL

kavya.b

kavya.b IF-Stunnerz
kavya.b
kavya.b

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
is my  dabba better now? i meant size?
hmm letz chnage it on sunday or saturday....2 weeks/ 15 days is also good round figure na

if jia is not boring, then she is not a good gal...ROFL, they both should hand in hand na ROFL ROFL...that's why we both already declared ourselves as most boring ppl na ROFL ROFL ROFL
btw u were not supposed to read that...why did u read?

diya is not included in warning list only.....n NO MORE additions to the list

ayesha_80

ayesha_80 IF-Rockerz
ayesha_80
ayesha_80

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Aww!!! Partner, set ur dabba, the way YOU want. If u like the pic bigger.....its perfectly fine. And...okay. We'll change our siggy on Saturday now.

Yeah, Partner....we concluded that we're boring gals....me especially..remember, u were adamant on being good n not-so-good WinkLOLLOLLOL Ok...let's not go in that discussion.

Arey partner...u kno na, it's quite natural and intriguing to read stuff that excludes a certain audience and says DO NOT READ  ROFL So, ur caution made me read it ROFL

And...i'm coming on gtalk...we've almost 45 mins today. I HOPE u're there. Cya!!

kavya.b

ayesha_80 IF-Rockerz
ayesha_80
ayesha_80

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 2:17am | IP Logged
Hello ppl...anyone home?! Ahh!! Why am i asking this....I shud've asked...Partner, are u home?! LOL

Go to top