Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

**MaGica ET ClaSSica 10(IO) **Happy B'day MetC!** (Page 58)

ayesha_80 IF-Rockerz
ayesha_80
ayesha_80

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Partner, his show had a long name...janey pehchaney se ajnabi. I also watched its epi's ending a few times, mostly in mute...Ending- coz it used to air before MJHT and at that time, SO wasn't banned here and i used to watch it on TV. But was never interested in the show, so, didn't bother to go into its details etc. LOLLOLLOL

YES, Partner...I wud've LOVED MoNaya in this show. Not only Mohit cud carry off Shahid's look, style and character...even Sanaya wud've been a PERFECT choice for Geet. But no regrets! I'm sure MoNaya wud be back...soon...and wid some great show(s).

U're right, this guy doesn't have a "young and fresh" look. The word that comes to my mind is "khadoos". LOLLOLLOL I hope it isn't a copyright for teachers only LOLLOLLOL

Yeah, Partner....let's PM everyone to report here by next tuesday. We mean business now. Afterall, we've waited enough!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kavya.b

kavya.b IF-Stunnerz
kavya.b
kavya.b

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 6:45am | IP Logged
ya ya the same show...even i used to watch it in the same way...a min or two b4 MJHT...not in mute though

Mohit would b perfect, but never thought of sanaya as geet....i'm unable to imagine her as in the role of geet also
but yes...no regrets at all...i'm sure Monaya will get what they deserve

PM?? do u think those ppl login here to check their inbox?

ayesha_80

ayesha_80 IF-Rockerz
ayesha_80
ayesha_80

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 6:53am | IP Logged
For JPSA----Hi5, Partner

And PICI...I don't know abt u and the rest, but I feel, Sanaya cud've done FULL justice to Geet's role. Imagine it for a sec...Geet was a bubbly, happy go lucky, extremely talkative, nice at heart and a vibrant girl. I'm sure Sanaya can carry off ALL these qualities very easily. And later, when she becomes serious n all....that's also something Sanaya can do very naturally. I don't know, I think, she wud've been perfect for this role. But watever happens, happens for good. MoNaya will have something really exciting and challenging...so, fingers crossed for them.

Hmmm....PM...U're right...but wat other way we have to contact these ppl?! Either its PM or Email. How abt doing both? Or, u have any other idea?!

Partner....I'm off now. Powercut time Angry  Will be back later. Cya soooooon!!! HugHug

kavya.b

kavya.b IF-Stunnerz
kavya.b
kavya.b

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 6:55am | IP Logged
i was jus watching remix...not even watching, loading the episode.....i moment i saw ranveer (KW), i'm wondering, is he the same KW we were talking abt since few days, is he the same guy, for whom we have been rooting.....it's really amazing...he evolved so much as an actor since remix till date

this week's wassup epi has KW, Raj singh arora, Jay soni  with 2 more of their frnd's - a full gang...they were doing full on masti...it's was so good to watch them n also gurmeet n debina's int....they r gng to marry this month

ayesha_80

kavya.b IF-Stunnerz
kavya.b
kavya.b

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 7:03am | IP Logged
may b u r right partner, i think she can carry of very well the chirpy character of geet also...serious role is jus piece of cake for her....she already experienced in that
frm the int. mohit says that he is gng to decide with which show he should b back....i hope reveals abt that soon n same goes for sanaya, i want to see her back soon.....if not together...they will separately...bt i'm sure we will get these offscreen int. together

i thought of mailing them...but both PM n Email sounds better

awww power cut again....yeh power cut hamesha hum dono ke beech mein aajathi hai...i hate it
tc partner
catch u at nyt

ayesha_80

ayesha_80 IF-Rockerz
ayesha_80
ayesha_80

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Oh! A full boy's gang on Wassup this time?!  Heard that KT was also there. I've just watched 2 epis of Wassup....obviously, the MoNaya one's LOLLOLLOL

I've never watched any of KW's shows actually. Left DMG with Suku...but caught some scenes of KW and the girl who was wid him before he married Ridz. He was quite decent there. Also, I watched his home in Wassup. Amaaaazing house, i must say. Very classy n modern. The guy has a great taste.

Abt. Sanaya as Geet...bingo, partner. This is exactly wat i meant. Glad that u also somewat agree wid me. At least i have one vote here LOLLOLLOL

Hmmm...ok, let's do both...PMs as well as Emails. And they should be more like "warnings" LOLLOLLOL No more leniency wid these girls. They've ditched us...now its revenge time LOLLOLLOL Oops!!! Do I sound like some Ekta's vamp here? LOLLOLLOL

Awww!!! I knooo, Partner. I also HATE my powercut. But its not in my control na. I wish I cud do something abt it.

kavya.b

kavya.b IF-Stunnerz
kavya.b
kavya.b

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
ya partner, full boys gang....they were fun to watch
i surely watched more episodes than u....bcoz i saw aditi gupta's home epi also
n moreover i watched last week's episode bcoz they showed raj's (yuvi frm remix) home....i was shocked/surprised...whatever u cal it
his collection of dvd's ....omg, u can't find even in a dvd store...n same goes for books n he is spiritual...his talks....everything were awesome...i started liking him in a diff level...till  watched his int, i liked him jus as yuvi, but then i'm liking, adoring him as RAJ....

i watched remix fully na....so ya, i watched KW's one show..frm start to end....but KW then n KW now are not at all the same
btw when r u gng to strt watching remix????? that's serial is much much much better than all these present serials

k then, a warning PM to all members...shall we send 2morow??

i hope we'll b able to talk tonight

ayesha_80

ayesha_80 IF-Rockerz
ayesha_80
ayesha_80

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Awww, Partner...u've watched quite a lot of wassup epis. And Aditi Gupta is that KDMHMD one na?!

WOW!! Raj's home sounds interesting. Have no idea who this guy is, but i can see ur excitement LOLLOL Yeah, partner...i have to watch Remix, but m not getting the time...or maybe the mood. Might just start watching it anyday...so, let's see! I've heard sooo much abt it from u, Mads n Abha that I really WANT to watch it.

Abt the warning letters....yep, the sooner, the better. BTW...i caught Naz and Jia on MSN today. Have told Naz to come here, otherwise, u n I are gonna kill her LOLLOL Had to tell Jia also...but dad called and i had to say bye to her in a hurry. But Jia is relatively a good girl. She hasn't ditched us and this place like the rest of the girls.

And ...u're not on Gmail abhi. I've signed in there and have left a msg for u...but madam seems to b busy somewhere. Almost 10 mins left for my powercut, so I thought of catching u there. Unhappy

kavya.b

Go to top